Rate my bait Sup Forums

Rate my bait Sup Forums

Nordland looks way more comfy in this photo honestly. Mesoamerican land has too many unneccessary stones. Looks like living there would be stressful. The nord place looks peaceful.

its shit, everyone knows nords are WAY smarter than beaners

bland and unoriginal

apparently they were fucking savages, the germanic ones became civilized until the romans came and fucked their shit up (still wondering which one was more brutal and niggerish back then: vikangz or germanics)

>bait

it's true and no amount of varg-rage can change a thing about it

Then the barbarians took over rome, learned their technology and civilization, becoming the most powerful race that has yet existed.

That's what separates whites from other races. The average white has the capacity to adapt to new technology and a social environment.

>grass on the roof
Maximum cozy

Top: ultra high IQ city people

Bottom: rural and suburban retards

14/88

8/10 bait some of the best bait I've seen lately

At least you can talk.

Why does he wear the mask?

no one lived in those temples though, so why does it matter? they were fucking hard work to build, tough labour, for which they sacrifice people at the top,

if you had to ask me which one id rather live in id go with the nords every time. who gives a shit about temples theres more to life than that

sucks real bad. while the aztecs were cutting out people's hearts with obsidian the nords were sailing to the new world with steel in their hands.

but it is true, nords are the European niggers, together with the slavs. Mesoamericans were cruel but way way more smart complex than snow raperaiders.

Funny there are older universities than that ruins

Poor. Nords must be superior as there are clearly no ice trolls in their land

By that logic, aztecs gods must be superior since the sun rises up every morning.

>if you had to ask me which one id rather live in id go with the nords every time

>anglo cuck
>still sucking Viking cock

>still wondering which one was more brutal and niggerish back then: vikangz or germanics
Nords.
Only people who know nothing of the old Norse and watched too much Hollywood shit would ask that.
Think Aztec tier without the culture and architectural skill. Just pure human sacrifice, constant internal clan warfare and a completely insane religion. Oh and no written language.
The German tribes hated the Norse because the northern raiders kept invading for slaves, sacrifice victim and craftsmanship beyond the skill of the northerners (tools and such).
The north was still very barbaric all the way too around the 1300s. Hell the church wanted to call a crusade on the north to finally end the savage ways. It never happened because of a number of problems and that the Norse nobles started to become civilized and thus forcing civilization on their subjects.
Dont believe that shit you see in shows like "Vikings" and such. Its utter horseshit.

it would be better if you had a monastery being burned down the the second one, maybe a guy splayed out in a blood eagle, but that might be too far. Either way it'd drive home the point that vikings were backwards savages, even for their time.

Behold, the holy church of norse !!
Both cozy and stylish at the same time, and totally green to, wooden nails where used to build it.
Going green way before their time.

Laughs in latin

das rite we wuz raiders n shit finna rape me a celt bitch

tfw managing to survive and advance despite annual murderous winters, frequent famines, and being surrounded by a freezing, turbulent, extremely dangerous ocean.

What's the point of giant rock buildings in cold places that require small buildings with good heat isolation to survive?

Which one had the population of cannibals that sacrificed thousands of people every day because they were too retarded to understand how the fucking Sun worked?

No one cared who was until I put on the mask

it's not bait it's true. The Vikings had to be civilized by French culture before this they were just savages.

Scandinavia was more advanced than amerindians in all points of time..

Kikestrian propaganda there is no evidence vikings were savages, they raided kikestrians so kikestrians wrote slander.

WE WUZ VIKANGS N SHIET.

>africa looks more comfy in this photo honestly. The West has too many unnecessary steel and stone. Looks like living there would be stressful. The african place looks peaceful.

Are you an Eskimo?

Mezos are basically the same as Africans, they lived in tropical climates where fruit grows year-round.

Nords had to live a few miles away from the Arctic Circle.

also I need to point out that the lower picture is of a Norse village from 500 BC to 500 AD while the upper picture is of a city from 500 AD to 1000 AD.

>pic related is Teotihuacan from 500 AD

Top: retarded desert that lead to dieoff because of famine
Bottom: Sustainable village

This!
The vikings where like evolved super-niggers.

The Arabs did the same thing with Rome and China. Your argument is invalid.

>the barbarians took over Rome
>the barbarians

Yea sure, keep telling yourself that.

it isn't exactly a fair comparison. aliens helped the spics.

Well were they too fucking stupid to migrate or what?

Giant open-air pyramids and houses are pretty hard to keep warm in the winter

The Ancients are more advanced than us though. Even today we have no hope of catching up.

The pyramids of mesoamerica were not made by Aztec peoples

butthurt neckbeard detected. Just admit that whites are regular people just like all other races

So a bunch of burrito niggers moved some stones around Vikings were bar none the greatest sailors of the medeviel world.

Yeah and where are the arabs now?

Who is the undisputed kings of the world? Whites.

Yeah, 5 hundred years ago. How's Mesoamerica now and Scandinavia now? Of course Scandinavia is falling, but wait until Muslims live in Mexico

They were niggers with boats.

Africa would be very comfy and peaceful if it wasn't infested with niggers.

top kek

Then the barbarians took over rome, learned their technology and civilization, becoming the most powerful race that has yet existed.
It doesn't count if there was outside influence. At least that's the logic Sup Forums uses with africans.

gr8 b8 m8
also
inb4 they wuz nordic

Everyone knows your trolling you know mexicans are way smarter

I'm a right-winger with Mexican ancerstry FUCK YOU for making my fellow Sup Forumsacks turn against me

leave troll

sure

This user knows it was our black ancestors who taught them how to build pyramids while whitey had to live in caves

my point is that he should have posted pictures of Norse civilization around 500 AD to 1000 AD and not Norse from BC.

>pic related Danish church from 1000 AD

We're still humans, animals just the same. We just happened to be the group that developed the best genetics and memetic behaviors for societal growth.

>Nords had to live a few miles away from the Arctic Circle.

Pretty dumb place to move to?

>compares a mega city to a village

I kek'd.

>moved some stones around
HAHAHAHAHA dear god, this has to be the most insecure delusional response posted today

>Then the barbarians took over rome, learned their technology and civilization, becoming the most powerful race that has yet existed.
It doesn't count if there was outside influence. At least that's the logic Sup Forums uses with africans.

>be nord nigger
>live in extremely cold climate, unsustainable for farming
>conjure the collective intelligence of your people to build rafts
>send 1000 tongan tier canoes into to sea hoping one strikes land
>literally only one makes it across
>they all starve to death

Nord cucks are a fucking meme.

If you want to make the case that whites are superior because they've been dominant for the last few hundred years, then go ahead. All I'm saying is your attempt to say specifically what makes whites different was a failure.

>Making tall buildings out of stone in a region where it goes to -40C in winter
>Disregarding the fact that Scandinavia had a tiny population that numbered just in the thousands at the time
Shit bait desu, Cristobal.

If you want to rile up people who adore Vikings just point out that Vikings got shat on most times they had to face an actual organized army.

Admittedly this might be because there were no professional soldiers among vikings and vikings were basically just farmers and traders going apeshit for ez loot. Still, it works better as bait than posting stone buildings.

No. The thing about africans is that apparently do not have the same capacity to adapt and expand that whites do, based on their lack of adaption to technology freely given (or stolen) to them.

as a beaner i agree....we managed to get tricked into coming from one country to another just to be used as political pawns

jews* with help of his american dogs

Lmao, snowniggers who want to take Europe back to the Bronze Age trigger me. You can honor traditions and be modern. We're using tech right now

Yeah it was made by the Mexica, not aztecs, still meso americans the image never said they were made by the Aztecs

That's why we invited our self to your lands to :)

And I'm saying you're wrong because they clearly didn't successfully adapt if their civilization is a shithole now.

by the time the top image was happening, bottom image had steel and gunpowder, and their distant cousins were about to invade top image.

14/88 gr8 b8 m8

>Vikings got shat on most times they had to face an actual organized army.
source.
but dont bother since I know you are ignorant on the subject. Many of the battles people always mention were basically too "viking" armies fighting. For instance at the battle of Stamford bridge it was the English king with his peasants and his Danish viking core vs Norwegian vikings who had a claim for the English crown.

6/10 mainly for effort.

>we were only pretending to not know how to build things with stone!

Nigger tier excuse, Sven. Why did you start using stone after you were civilized by Christianity then?

Well Norse and Western Europeans at large were influenced largely by the outside world including Roman and Near Eastern civilizations. The civilizations of the Americas made it to Bronze Age tier completely isolated which is pretty good. With that in mind, it really doesn't make sense to compare different civs at a given point in time as if civilization is something that just self-generates in an isolated vacuum out of the virtue of its inhabitants which any serious student of history knows is completely not the case.

we are in complete agreement

Wow, it's almost like building huge pyramids in cold, wet climates would be highly inefficient!

>my frame of reference is so narrow, I disregard history all together

Not very smart. scandis were genocided in england.

They and we both adapted around the fall of the Roman empire.

Whites had a dark age where they lived like savages for a good 500 years right afterwards. Arabs didn't.

Then whites rediscovered it all and adapted. Arabs meanwhile got shanked by the Mongols and collapsed, leaving the Turks and Egyptians to lead their part of the globe. Both were incapable of competing with renaissance Europe and were later destroyed.

I see a lot of outside circumstances here which could easily have influenced what happened. I don't reject the idea of whites being inherently different than other races, but if you want to get specific you have to provide real evidence.

granted.
However, whites seem to have had more time to develop (along with greater pressure due to more nearby and older societies that were a threat to their existence) and greater connectivity for the transmission and advancement of culture, in part due to it's greater age and experience. Meso-AMerica, on the other hand, seems to have been inhabited by a younger, 'newer' race that had to travel across the Bering Strait, all the way down the West American Coast and into a fertile enought land prone to famine and starvation before it could begin its quest for culture and civilization even. It must have been difficult for advancement to take place under such conditions, again, especially given their relatively young age. I imagine that Meso-AMerican civilization was a couple centuries or even eons behind the rest of the established peoples across the world as a consequence of its late start. I hope that a few decades from now, or a few centuries even, most cultures will have caught up and joined the quest for advancement and progress.

Gee, maybe that's because the majority of technology has been developed recently? Lmao neanderthals wuz kangz once too!

>scandis were genocided in england
not really. The Danes were as revenge for fighting for the English king against the Norman invaders.

Beautiful

well they had stone structures at jarlshof

>huge structures made of stone started being build in Scandinavia after they stopped being niggers
>muh cold climate

Sup Forums literally making nigger tier excuses for Nords just because they're white.

Fuck spic. You sweaty for no reason motherfucker.

The fucking Saxon shits and Huns ended the Roman empire and you have so many retarded idiots in the white-nationalist somehow claiming WE WAZ EMPERORS.

Snow niggers BTFO yet again

I'm thinking more of the times Vikings went to Islamic Iberia and got fucking destroyed. I'd say Vikings gave as good as they got when it comes to the British regions. Until the Brits got Anglo'd and Norman'd.

Well no, we did build things out of stone as far back as 3000 years ago. Like the grave in pic related. But really, early stone buildings before people figured out how to insulate properly weren't pleasant in winter. People froze to death in the castles we built later.

literally a mini golf course

nah I just like nordic culture more than african, I prefer round shields raiding parties, and war lust to grass skirts, neck elongation, spears, non unified religions based on spirits, and a lot of phallic imagery

>still

does south american monkey cock taste nice to you?

*attempted genocide