What the fuck is wrong with women? Makes my blood boil

What the fuck is wrong with women? Makes my blood boil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lkg_8ly1Tk
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feminism.

Surely this one post of some idiot makes all women bad. Its like me posting picture of some beta male cuck writing some shit and saying '' Wtf is wrong with man''

Gosh, i love white women
Gosh, i love white women
Gosh, i love white women
Gosh, i love white women
Gosh, i love white women
Gosh, i love white women

Dawn isn't much of a looker.
Maybe one day she'll find a cat that makes her happy.

Let them whine, they have already lost

She looks disgusting.

It took me 5 seconds to spot there is something else near that women

maybe she should read soumission

They're laughing as Rome burns. Universal suffrage was a mistake.

>implying nigger lovers are White

She looks like a Goddess.

I understand the references, but it still doesn't make sense to me.

she doesn't even look white

her eyes are brown

Relentlessly troll her on Twitter.

Yet they always demand protection and sympathy tears when the mud-people gangfuck them.

I've gone from hating women, to being smug at them when they become victims of their own hubris, to a final stage where I just regard them as furniture. They're expensive, they serve only one purpose, and every few years you should replace them.

don't turn her into a hero

No, She has hazel eyes. Godly hazel eyes

Stop giving them attention faggots

They type that because white men are weak and aren't doing anything about their invaders. Instead white men are just shoving dildos up their asses and sucking their invaders cocks in large numbers.

It's a shittest. Now kys

She is not white there is definitely colour in her

a mutt

This guy is right, I was going to say something, but it would be giving her exactly what she wants, attention.

She will be first on the day of the rope

There will come a time when we will be forced to either kill all non-whites or they kill us. I pray I live in that time and I am healthy enough to slaughter all non-whites, including women and children, in my path.

It's the makeup that give here colour. She's pretty pale without makeup

>women ugly enough to use that much makeup and work on her face
>white men caring about losing bottom of the barrel white bitches

>caked on makeup to conceal shit looks
yeah, mate, you keep her

But what she doesn't know is that many men are learning about their lower testosterone levels, and are raising their testosterone levels naturally.

The rise of the Alpha males is at hand.

>Giant Herpes Sore oozing herpes-juice just beneath her nose on lip

enjoy your blister-farm on your dick Muqwambe!

>Belong to Homo sapiens
>Actively attack members of the same species opposite sex to the detriment of the species
What did Homo sapiens mean by this?

mate, ignore these bitter old women. they have nothing except for complaining about how men ruin their lives. think about how sad of a life they must lead. most women dont think like these mongs, go outside more.

Fine, you can start your race war. Just be aware that the white women will be fighting on the side of the black man, together side by side on a mission to destroy the white man

That makeup is fucking horrible. Why do women do that shit to their faces?

Not all men, just the fat ones

Let them. Death will come to those who try to oppose the white man. It has happened before, it will happen again.

So you want to kill children...
FFS

she's not white, she is armenian or something. Literally just look it up.

Fuck you Toby, white trash that would side with you don't have the brains God gave animals (like you) aint gonna be no problem to wipe them out along with every nig nog.

There are no consequences for women in the western world. They can do whatever they want, say whatever they want, be as shitty as they want, and they'll be celebrated for it

Just cut off the supply of coke and the black community would turn into katrina 2.0

The only silver lining behind the end of the white male will be the end of the white female also.

Stupid cunts.

They will turn into the evil that exists now. It is cruel but necessary.

But it's not just one woman is it? Its woman after woman after woman ad infinitum. It's a growing attitude amongst western women, they constantantly bash men just for the sake of being spiteful. They think men live carefree, happy lives while we laugh and revel at the misfortunes of others, they see us as some caricature villains. They dont realise that it is we who sustain society, we sow the fields, we pick the crops, we rear the animals, we do all the construction work, we collect your waste, we protect your liberties with our lives. Modern day western women are the most privileged people that have ever lived and they dont even know it

No its not one woman but poltard logic alas
>cherryypicked one post with 10retweets
>omg why do women X?!

Is retarded

Ifw overgenerilazion and faulfy reasoning at its worst

The porblem is more in the fact that in the age of the internet evefy single crstin and whore has a voice

they want mud people to fuck them. jamal is progressive and misunderstood. the white male did it to him and the white woman has to show her compassion by easing his wounds

I use one of these to make mine.
Buy whole bean then grind it super fine.
I'm doing the equivalent of 8 espresso shots a day. Plus whatever Redbulls i top off with as well.

>They think men live carefree, happy lives while we laugh and revel at the misfortunes of others, they see us as some caricature villains.

Yep. Funny how their view of men is a complete projection of their own behavior.

It's not the 90's anymore, the black community is no longer saturated in cocaine. The beautiful white Goddesses are the new drug of choice, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_lkg_8ly1Tk

they are the female mgtows lol

its more devastating that a woman doesnt have kids than a man because men have to work until retirement anyway, and now these women have to work until retirement as well.

The whole premise behind sparing children is that they are blank slates and can grow up to be anyone. This was good for wars between whites or against similar people.

Nigger children can only grow into niggers, so there is no logic that prohibits killing niglets. Moreover, she-niggers can only spawn more niggers from their bodies, so they should be killed, too. Just try and debate me.

I vote nuclear war

The story is based on some real things that happened
We NEED a list of the stuff that happened and the countries it happened in. All non white countries and mostly Islamic or communist
Then we need to post it every time someone says something like this.

>women
>fight
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

meanwhile the closest situation to handmaid's tale is fundamentalist islam, which isnt suffering from this problem

why is ahmed proposing to that 15 year old girl

>both races
wait
there are just two now?

Time for white men to convert to fundamentalist Islam and set these fucking roasties in line. They pushed us to this.

truly islam is the final redpill

Both look like cartoons

Hope these bitches enjoy getting raped by Jamal and Pedro when they are old and living in the multicultural paradise.

and not a single fuck to be found

There's countless examples of women making themselves look retarded, dumbass.

She's hispanic

I'm not a cuck poster but I literally saw 4-5 gorgeous white girls today...and they were each with brown guys. I didn't see any attractive white couples. What the fuck man

I need to get the fuck out of this country. It's not a meme at all, I don't care what OKCupid says (who the fuck even uses OKC), I know what I see in real life.

Okay, how about this white woman? Is she armenian or hispanic too?

does it make a difference?

Same dude. Same. It's worse than statistics claim. I'm almost certain.

>Two disgusting roasties

Fat ass liberal bitches are worthless to society.

And after you annihilate your greatest ally, yes I said white man was your greatest ally, the Jews will enslave you just as they intend to do. Like they did before.
Jew's owned 40% of slaves in America. They represented only 1-3% of the population at the time. So a tiny tiny portion of the population owned nearly half of all the slaves.
Furthermore, only about 3% of white people owned slaves at the time. Meaning most white people you meet? Their families never owned any slaves. Mine neither. I did my genealogy.
In the current times, white men give their tax
dollars and aid to blacks, and foreign countries full of blacks. That will stop the second white men vanish. Blacks will no longer be a special class of people. No longer victims.
You will be slaves. Again. Just as intended.
And you will have fought for your own enslavement like a fucking retard.

The last one made me depressed as fuck to see, I don't know why. It literally ruined my day. I even saw a single white woman with her 2 little shitskin children.

It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't learned women store the DNA of their previous partners in their body. Now that I know this, every time I see this it's like watching a white woman die. Her blood is literally tainted. Probably explains why hardcore coalburners have "that look".

This, my white European family didn't even come to America until after the slaves were already freed. Yet niggers on the street hate me as if I personally did something to them. I make no illusions about it, this is a war that is taking place at such a slow speed it is almost unnoticeable to most people.

Not enough fags. I talk like you just did anywhere else. People swarm to defend women. Leave those threads. Come here. 400 "heteros" bitching about women. Most closeted dissonant fuckers going. If you prefer women to men then you hate your own body by extension no?

use it to your advantage. for the past few decades all we have heard non-stop is "the future is female", "I am woman, hear me roar", "women don't need men", etc.... On balance, 'Not Al'' women follow the 'American Woman' model; degenerate, narcissistic, materialistic, ungrounded, shiftless and harboring daddy issues as daddy fits the caricature of "The Patriarchy" painted by Marxist/Maoist indoctrination. Daddy didn't have to do anything wrong , but he is guilty nonetheless because penis.

So, let 'The American Woman' fight the Trad's and enjoy the show. It doesn't matter how beautiful she may be; if she is a shit skin fucker, or a whore; she isn't worth your time...if in fact you aren't a beta pussy with easily hurt feelings.

Trad women will work their asses off to prove themselves to you. They will reject everything about 'The American Woman' model; and act accordingly. Don't be a fucking candy ass little pussy.

BONUS: the head-swinging she-boons just got BTFO by taking the lead at the bottom of the stack. Nobody wants that shit.

6 billion people
3 billion women
1.5 billion women below average

I understand and agree, but it doesn't matter that your family arrived after slavery.
As a white man, it's EXTREMELY unlikely your family would have had any slaves even if they'd been in the US from the start.
Like I said only about 3% of whites owned slaves at the time. That leaves 97% of the white population having descendants that can claim they have no relation to slavery at all. Ever.

What's better in the next post she'll cry and bawl her eyes out because she hasn't managed to become pregnant even though they've been trying with her mangina boyfriend for five years.

Yeah, these people are that crazy.

"White women will be fighting for the black man."

White women who want the end of white people should just kill themselves.

Unlikely.

You know it doesn't matter cause your just a dude with a fetish on an image board and negroes are still bottom barrel.

Black men are considered among all races in poles done to be the single LEAST attractive race of men on earth.
Here's a link to information put out by OK cupid as well, a dating site.
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

Now shut the fuck up. The most wretched of our skanks like black men and every other kind of man. But our women by and large think you're smelly and ugly as shit.

Nah, they gotta subvert.
Self-hating whites are similar to kikes in that regard, it's all about subversion.

>okcupid

Literally no one uses that shit, fuck off with your delusion. If you want to bring legitimate facts to the table then do so, but don't spout your bullshit and act like its valid evidence to nullify the topic.

but it does n fact make choosing easier. radicalize the fuck out of the trads. not because any man is too pussy to fight his own battles, but for the simple reason THAT THIS IS A FUCKING WAR.

All wars begin with words. So fuck it. If they want to be seen as strong, independent, able to fight their own battles; fuck 'em...let 'em get their war on. We already know monkey Jamal sees them as easy targets. translation: women in general have fucked themselves. Let the trads do the radical shit. weaponize them against "The American Woman" model.

Fuck off cuck/kike.

I saw a horsefaced coalburner at the zoo the other day and was wondering why the zookeeper didnt have the monkey on a leash