Jewish ritual murder

Why did i get banned from /x/ for trying to discuss jewish magic rituals that involve the torture, murder, and cannibalism of gentile children?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/ToaffBloodPassoverm_201604/Toaff Blood Passoverm_djvu.txt
israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not paranormal, that's normal activity.

Because das racist.

sadly true

hehe

But isn't that a board to discuss magic and shit?

I guess theyre ok with discussing stupid shit like summoning succubi and vampires but not shit that actually affects people in real life and has proof to back it up.

moloch mods /x/

what were you saying? genuinely interested, ive heard a little about this before

They know you're on to them

Posted books and websites that give chronologies and are very well documented. Basically from Abraham forward Jews have been trying to kill, or have actually been killing, kids. After Abraham they went after gentiles.

The Talmud says that Jews are to look at gentiles as if they're animals and the blood of "pure" gentiles means more to their god than from cows and whatnot.

They try to cause as much pain as possible in the kids to increase the hormone levels, drain the blood of the living child through numerous stabs all over their body, then drink the blood. Many cases over the years, very often the Jews have been found guilty, with and without torture, and subsequently banished from entire countries. Until they got their own.

I was trying to find out exactly what the sacrifices were supposed to accomplish and got banned for it.

archive.org/stream/ToaffBloodPassoverm_201604/Toaff Blood Passoverm_djvu.txt

Bump.

Oy vey

israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm

Bump

It's well known that many of the ancient Semetic religions practiced human sacrifices, and it wouldn't be much of a stretch to say early Judaism contained these same elements as did the other religions of the Canaanites, Egyptians, Babylonians, etc. That said, blood libel theories in modern, reformed Judaism is just crazy talk.

Babylonian blood magic??. I know the Jews kept a lot of occult practices from when they were in captivity

Tora specifically says: don't drink blood - because soul of animal is in blood.

Go on discuss

Jews are where /x/ and Sup Forums need a middle ground

Bump

Totally illegible.

What is that? The pattern that gets stabbed into kids' brains in these rituals?

hahahahahahahahaahaahhahahaaaah

Mate, fuck the kikes, with or without sacrifices.

its this bro

bump

its this, do you see it?

There is a reason literally every society that had contact with (((them))) either killed them, had their nation destroyed, or both.

>Come on; be thou my food, and be thou a fury to these seditious varlets, and a by-word to the world, which is all that is now wanting to complete the calamities of us Jews." As soon as she had said this, she slew her son, and then roasted him, and eat the one half of him, and kept the other half by her concealed.