Anyone else expecting this manlet to have his ass savaged?

Anyone else expecting this manlet to have his ass savaged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6RdWujfIM
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=tYi01YTtnmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's gonna rabble on about boring data and facts while Cenk appears as the alpha.

This debate is lost

Cuckistan pls kill yourself. And go back to Karmazone

stop spamming this crap

They've both already savaged themselves

>wearing a dress shirt with jeans
>tucking a dress shirt into your jeans
>tucking anything into your jeans

An untucked sport shirt would have been acceptable jeans.

According to persuasion man facts don't matter. Ben could end up getting cucked by the high T turk.

cenk might actually ruin his image by feeling too alpha, maybe strengthened by shapiros burning lust for sweaty turk rimhole

ITT: Sup Forums sucks kike cock

the left is going to continue to win as long as the right is defensive and acting like cucks.

Dinesh won the last argument and Cenk looked like a buffoon - but he was not afraid of Dinesh and still has 0 respect for him.

Will the right ever become alpha?

What are they going to be debating?

fuck off faggot. You'll be watching

I think 8 30 eastern time tonight

Cenk's idea of debate is getting really pissed and yelling till his face is the same color as a tomato

About 40 minutes from now. Shapiro is doing a Q&A right now.

How did I know someone would reply like this

I asked "what are they going to be debating." I asked nothing about the time, but thank you anyway.

>Dinesh won the last argument
no, no he really didn't.
he clearly just prepared zingers and was completely unable to deal with any rebuttals except by repeating himself over and over.

>I can't read
wew lads

You have to go back Achmed

he cant change the fact that he was born jewish

this is the dumbest post i've ever read

why the fuck are people rooting for benji

cenk is redpilled on JQ, MIC, bankers, etc, even if his solutions are retarded... benji is an establishment shill

It was an extremely dumb question to ask considering every other debate has been a bit of a free for all between two or three main topics.

Why do you assume I've seem every other debate?

Someone gonna link the debate?

it was called off (pic related)

> anti trans, anti SJW, anti muslim, anti abortion, anti wars
>establishment shill

Ah Serbia, of course. Slavs are known for the amazing taste in style.

>anti wars
>benji

yeah, right after Greater Israel is established over the entirety of Near East

stfu subverter

Serbro is one of the most solid anons

Hol up
Is this going to be a debate with an audience again? C*nk is definitely the better crowdsperson ("humor", his way of speaking, etc.)
If rubio is smart enough he can win at least the audience by being calm, quiet and polite. There's honestly no reason for him to get aggressive on there

pfft. Shapiro has silver-tongued Jew powers of manipulation inherited from his coin-clipping usurious ancestors. Chunk Wigger doesn't stand a chance.

I might feel sorry for Chink if he wasn't such a fat Commie Turkroach.

Daily reminder that there is ONE youtuber here spamming these threads. His clever advertising trick was to act like it had already happened to generate hype. When it finally comes, he will be spamming links to his own youtube channel.

If you watch the debate, do not watch it through any links provided on Sup Forums. It will only encourage people to spam threads and advertise here, leaving less room for actual discussion.

Oh good, Canada is here.

I was just reading Basic Economics. I just learned an amazing fact. The book quantified the value of the average single American and Canadian. A Canadian is worth 4/7 an American.

From the posts here, I think that is a bit generous.

nice head scalp protection.
preventive victim play at work.

Why do you care why he assumed that?

To answer your question they are going to debate the left vs right most likely and all the usual topics like abortion, free speech, college campuses probably and the usual

I hope they talk about the topics Cenk v Dinesh talked about, like the "party switch" myth and all those, so that Ben can destroy him. But probably it'll be the low tier shit and it's going to be a boring debate where Cenk appears as the alpha and Ben as the poindexter

>Not wanting them both nuked

anyone got a link? should be starting in 20 minutes

sauce pls

>Cenk appears as the alpha
>Cenk
> alpha
i see why Sweden is lost

I prefer the conservative jew over that fat liberal fuck

>Considering Ben Shapiro an alpha
Ben Shapiro is not the person in your military senpai

How much do you make?

Don't worry goys here is the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6RdWujfIM

has it started yet? or is this pre question

stop shilling your stream, they are not even in the same theater anymore

The kike will win, the kikes always find a way to win

It hasn't started yet, should start soon tho.

Oh goodie, two normies discussing issues that I will never care about.

It hasn't started yet.

Why not ask who won.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

WATERBUFFALO'D

>Harambe memes
>July 30, 2017

This stupid fucking jew is a year late.

>fatass turk vs manlet jew

We really need Hitler back...

what do they disagree on?

Government size? Taxes? Who gives a fuck

No, whenever Dinesh makes a point and puts Cenk in his place, Cenk would yell, "this is a guy who was just in jail."

damn Ben really had a shitty answer

Are you saying that debate topics are never chosen beforehand? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA what an idiot lolololololololol

is this supposed to be the main event?

>serbro
You must be ObamaLeaf or BRAND FUCKING NEW. Serbia was the worst serial anti-trump poster for the whole of 2016. Neck yourself Leaf.

He's right wing. He embarrasses himself just by showing up.

Cenk kept going to the tyt crowd which had a large presence there and saying stuff like "amirite?" Which person do you think the crowd agreed with? :/

What if Cenk decides to throw Ben off guard and comes out debating woke black college student style?
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

No but I'm just kind of hoping the light rigging above them comes crashing down mid-debate, turning both of them into a meat paste.

How hard is Cenk sweating rihgt now?

Great image user!

which one?

Leftists are wrong on most shit so the debate will suck ass because they spend their time deflecting and ignoring facts.

What's the debate about?

Never cared too much for either of 'em.
Both just so smug about their raw opinions.

do you not understand the power of propping up false strawmen to hone your side's argumentation? Keep playing checkers burger, serbro and I will keep deciding how to use simps like you to our ends

manlet v manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=tYi01YTtnmI

baked's stream just starting

"sick people have to pay more for health insurance"
*round of applause*
Why the hell would you applaud that?

>(((we))) destroyed every western economy