Ask a real Japanese who want multiculturalism in Japan

Ask a real Japanese who want multiculturalism in Japan.

I am a patriot and I have plan to make Japan great again

Why do you want to destroy your entire culture's identity for cheap McDonalds?

Because to make nation stronger is more important than "culture".

I am not soft liberal shit who obssessed with "cultural value".

I want to promote multiculturalism to make this country great. not for "cultural" purpose.

>Because to make nation stronger is more important than "culture".
>to make nation stronger you must destroy the nation

What is a nation to you, if not it's people? Just a geographical boundary?

can i go there to give the women children with stronk spaniard and Opata blood?

A nation is not for the people, but the peoples are for a nation.

You fucking jew cunt I swear to god I'll rip your head off.

Where do these cunts come from?

What is a nation?

get out sorry were full

a nation is which i belong to. history or culture will be shaped AFTER everything happend.

>implying OP isn't just a proxy fag
Fortunately, the Jews don't have a strong hold on Japan.

Japan < South Korea

Leave this site, japcuck

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
birth rates plumeting, rampant homosexuality, people focusing more on cartoons than family, etc
it's going to be a Europe 2.0

Two wasn't enough. This is not a question, it's an irrefutable fact.

Also, fuck niggers. Kill em all.

Admit it. You want to fuck blond women.

Japan is a billion times better objectively.

You Japs have one job now, to save civilization. The time of the white man is growing to a close and with his demise we will soon enter a new dark age. Your little island nation is to remain pure so that you can rescue the world when the time is right. You are Atlantis 2.0. After the white man sinks beneath the waves you must go out and civilize what remains.

You are the only people who are up to the task. Now go do what Abe says and have some Jap children.

t. jew

Sure you are english teacher
Youre probably a fat weeb faggot too

Under your plan would migrants to Japan get qt Nip wives sponsored by the government?

If so I support it.

>t. Kike

>tfw the country who had 2 atomic bombs on them starts to slowly become retarded
It was to soon, we didnt know enough about the bombs. Im sorry my grandfathers gutted dozens of you bastards at Iwo Jima. Its alright though. Millions of people are able to live while being mentally retarded, dont let it get you down Tojo.

The difference is they don't think replacing the native population with shitskins is the solution so they'll be better off in any case. I'm sure once their population comes down enough, they'll start fucking again. Unending growth is unsustainable.

I sure hope that those cartoons make them horny and start pumping out babies.
I want qt japanese gf

Thread Number 4225199132, the revenge of the LARPING english teacher.

Well, they sure as fuck make me horny.

Japan don't become what our nations have become just have enough children so your country doesn't die and your survive this century

do you regularly watch those jav videos with the niggas wearing sunglasses? I heard it's a popular thing in jaypahn

By abandoning any semblance of culture that you had you become doomed to be in a society that has no values other than whatever feels good to them at the moment.

ive lived there for two years and it was boring af. japanese people are boring af. only way i would return is a no-visa policy for all white people. no jap womans womb goes untouched by white mans seed

you are a chinese or korean rape baby or a fucking gook in osaka I bet
Saged

daily remainder that the time when jap was great doesn't exist in the history

jap has been irrelevant since birth to now

yes of course
please impregnate as much our women as you can with your superior sperms

Don't put estrogen in your food like America does...

save yourselves...

Who do you want to import OP?
Chinamen? What if Japan goes to war with China, they could subvert the country.
Muslims? Same problem as above
Subsaharan Africa? again, not a good idea, the big city near me has gone to shit ever since the Somalis showed up

Make a "Law of Return" like Israel, any japs living abroad can come home for free with citizenship. there are 3 million of you chinks in brazil

>rather have africa at home than be dead

can you put down the video games and start screwing and making more wonderful, civilized, intelligent, hard working, people, and please make millions more of your beautiful,Japanese women. And keep advancing your engineering to make more performance cars and motorcycles. And we really, really need another Godzilla movie. And bring back Ultraman with plenty of hot Japanese women, especially hot MILFs(older more mature ladies).

Fact is, no nigger or sand nigger wants to come to your country. It's too crowded and too far away. They'd rather go to France, UK, Germany and Sweden which are richer and nearer. Either pump some goo into your women or die out. But no. You'd rather sleep with an anime pillow.

You are an english teacher
Don't even try to tell me you aren't

Only real reason to becme more open and multicultural would be to increase your work force which is quickly dwindling.

You know you could start by giving some more assistance to women in the workforce like maternity leave to improve the birth rate. either go that way or do full blown reverse and ban abortions and ban woman working outside the house.

>nips not respecting their own culture
fake patriot

Would I be able to get a Jap gf even if I'm fat and have small dicku?

bls respond ;_;

CAN I COME??
I'm gonna knock up so many Jap chicks....
I will help your country be great again

No, you don't even get girls where you're at

>Wants to make nation stronger
>Thinks multiculturalism will do that

You are either a troll or a retard. Do you not see what multiculturalism has done to the West?

B-but, user, diversity is strength.

Well to be fair until we started treating everyone as equals it worked out just fine

You have cultural influence . You want to become more relevant then stop pussying out. You are the sons of samurais man the fuck up.

Just dont be blood thirsty rapists when you man up.

>puerto rico
FUCK OFF

Threadly reminder to sage this shill thread everyday you see it.

How the fuck does posting on a cantonese knitting forum affect an entire country full of try hards who work 28 hours a day, have little dicks, and kill themselves?

the fuck kinda nationalism is that? you're not even trying to troll well

It is a different gook than OP retard

>Japan Great Again
>Again
...did I miss something?

How does posting on a filipino basket-weaving forum effect anything?

But i like it here. Just like i like going to the mainland and take all your government assistance.

>Japan great again

>again
?

then, why is america superpower?

Just get to fucking and start making babies.
If 15% of the Russian population gets wasted in less than 5 years and bounce back almost immediately in their shitty commie country, then Japan can too.

stronk European immigrants in a land that is abundant with natural resources and relatively little resistance from the natives

Japan could benefit greatly from immigration. Not for cultural reasons because multiculturalism is shit anyway, but because their gene pool is limited and they're way too inbred, not to mention the dysgenics from having their best men killed in WWII.

I mean, have you seen the average Jap? They're ugly as fuck. They have a real need of some hybrid vigor as soon as possible or they'll go extinct.

>You are the sons of samurai
lmao