Trump eats “like a teenage boy”

>According to the Chicago Tribune, Trump eats “like a teenage boy”, indulging in fast food – he celebrated with a Big Mac and fries after he won the Republican presidential nomination - and knocking back cans of Diet Coke.

>By all accounts, he’s not a huge fan of breakfast, but if he does eat it, it’s cornflakes, or a plate of bacon and eggs.

>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up," nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.

>While the POTUS might work through lunch, he’s admitted his “big thing is dinner” with a fondness for two servings of pasta, meatloaf, or an extremely well-done steak.

>Nutritionists claim this kind of high-fat, low nutrient diet not only impacts the POTUS physically, but mentally as well.

au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/a/36552979/concerns-over-donald-trump-s-daily-diet/

>two servings
IMPEACH

>he’s not a huge fan of breakfast, but if he does eat it, it’s cornflakes, or a plate of bacon and eggs.
Good lord, can this man get any more American?

Trump's brain is being affected by all the fats and sugars he is consuming. He is unfit to lead!

>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up," nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.
Wtf I hate bacon now

Comically petty

>bacon
H A R A M
A
R
A
M

The most important thing is how many scoops the man has

>tfw Trump and you share the same diet

Feels good, hopefully I'll get a Slavic cutie for a wife.

>where's the buttermilk?

Damn I hate bacon now...

Wtf I can't eat anything...

I can't eat eggs... boom cancer

I can't eat bacon... boom cancer

I can't eat bread... can't lose weight

I guess I need to eat celery and almonds 24/7...

>an extremely well-done steak.
drumpf
druuummppffff
DDDDDRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF

Oh God I'm so bored of hearing about Trump. Imagine being so butthurt you scrutinise someone's breakfast habits

i would hate to be president if i was id end up beating the shit out of some media faggot

Kale and water.

>This is what the media considers news.

You said it, user. Trump could walk to Cuba from the Florida Keys and tomorrow's headline would read, "DRUMPF CAN'T SWIM!!!!"

>our investigators caught Trump eating a burger, we now have definitive proof that he is mentally unfit for office

BAIT MASTER BAIT

Are you worth billions?

This is too much, if shit ever really starts to break down I'm going after journalists.

I don't care about anyone else, the propaganda demons and traitors will get the first bullet.

Clearly you need avocado on rice bread and kale juice.

How is this meant to be negative. If anything it comes off as positive as he appears to be a fat slob making himself relatable to the majority of the nation

>extremely well-done steak

Impeachment when?

don't forget to activate your almonds, friendo

Now you know how buttdevastated the left were since last November

9 months in and they are still trying to find ways to invalidate him.

The salt.... it runs freely in the age of Trump

Exactly
call me when he does something
Id rather hear about the Bongs flipping their shit because Corbyn supports brexit

Trump doesn't eat like a teenage boy, he eats like an American.

>hate drumpf, want him to die
>drumpf eats shit food that causes cancer
>hate drumpf for that too

I dont know who is more retarded. those who read it, or those who write it. also recently there was a thread about niggas complaining that clean eating is white posh people thing. so chicago tribune is racist for hating on poor black people food?

I thought it well-done was bad enough but
>extremely well-done
Fucking why

He eats like me, i skip breakfast and lunch and have a big dinner.

>>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up," nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.

they are THIS MAD

>high-fat, low nutrient
pick one

Coconuts honey dates and seeds bruh

yasss.

>eats the same shit every other fat American eats
>"like a teenage boy"

pathetic excuse for journalism.

>While the POTUS might work through lunch, he’s admitted his “big thing is dinner” with a fondness for two servings of pasta, meatloaf, or an extremely well-done steak.
>Two Servings
>TWO

RESIST

Pretty embarrassing that a guy who has the money and power to have people make and serve him literally anything eats worse than a dumb commoner.

>Extremely well-done streak

UNFIT FOR LEADERSHIP

thats some hard hitting journalism

High fat diets being bad is a kike meme. Now go drink your sugar like a good goyim.

>2 scoops
>2 genders
>2 terms
>2 servings

Get used to it

Yeah and people who dont give a fuck also tend to live longer so where is your science god now?

Not everyone wants a health glass of Jamals cum for every meal you weasel.

Kale is fucking useless.

They've reverted to simple name calling.

The Russia stuff isn't selling. But too much time has passed. They ONLY talked about Russia.

who the hell cares. God foodies are such pretentious faggots

>american food is "like a teenage babbie hehehe"

FUCK YOU

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you have to have caviar and champagne for every meal.

>2 Bogdanoffs

>mfw

rural / suburban retard detected

>Nutritionists claim this kind of high-fat, low nutrient diet not only impacts the POTUS physically, but mentally as well.
I wonder if they consider that many amerians might have a similar diet, so by trying to insult Trump they manage to insult random people just reading their "news".

>i must change my decisions based on the people around me to impress them

Trump is alpha and doesnt give a fuck. If he likes it he will eat it.

that was my thought
If he ate nothing but Caviar, they would write an article condemning him for that as well

kek

Hippy faggot nigger loving leaf detected.

They have zero empathy for anyone outside their avocado toast eating cliques

BREAKING NEWS: the leader of the free world can eat whatever the fuck he wants

did these retards hire a nutritionist just to say his chances of getting cancer are going up because he's eating motherfucking bacon? can they fucking try harder??

Why is the mainstream media obsessed with Trump's eating habits?

Pic related, I compiled it a few months ago so I'm sure there's plenty more examples since then

they probably also like scrambled egg whites and goat cheese pizza

>well done steak

Now that ought to be a sin right there.

Why are they fat shaming him?

The 25th Amendment, Dahnald

Yep, literally everyone I know either has a bowl of cereal or bacon and eggs for breakfast, from Michigan to Tennessee. Everyone in my family, friends, and strangers. Although TN folks will eat biscuits and gravy when time permits. "pasta, meatloaf, or an extremely well-done steak. " - regular food
"diet coke" - no teen drinks diet coke anywhere. Every accountant and business man I worked with drank diet coke though.

People who eat like Trump don't read the news.

I mean, I get that a turd like you have no idea what good food is but Trump has every opportunity to discover it.

Everyone "likes" pleb food like steak, bacon and hamburgers. But it's boring to people with an expanded taste palette.

>Trump is mainly a dinner man
I knew there was a reason I voted for him.

Becuase the entire fucking schtick is a front for subversive commies, just remember to keep all the names and faces.

And when your friends and loved ones, yourself, are sent to die in war? Remember the propaganda arm of the left and the republicunt traitors caused it.

Well all know who else liked things cooked for a long time!

as a rich man, here's how dealing with you faggots goes...

>eat well
>"OMG WTF THIS GUY THINKS HES ABOVE US OMG LOL THIS FAG IS NOTHING LIKE THE CONMAN MAN"

>eat like I normally did
>"WTF THIS GUY IS SUCH A LOSER HE COULD AFFORD TOI DO THINGS BETTER. IF I HAD THAT MONEY I WOULD DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH IT"

losers are so fucking insufferable

>extremely well done steak

IMPEACH NOW, fucking monster.

I like those things too, but I still wouldn't use what someone eats to attack them.

>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up

By about 0.001% so his chances are now 0.0011%

>cooked for a long time
But I thought that the Nazis had secret oven technology that allowed them to incinerate humans instantly to burn up all traces of the 6 million Chosen Ones

Based TN bro, Memphrica reporting in

So a guy in his 70s who looks and moves like a guy in his 50s is being ridiculed by the (((media))) for his 'unhealthy diet.

Got it.

>cornflakes

My maga.

Saved, thanks user

The only complaints I have about Trump honestly is that he likes steaks well done. Blue rare is only way to eat a steak.

>nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.

>two literal who's talking to one another

>>"[Bacon is] a processed pork product, which has been linked with cancer, so his risk of developing the disease will go up," nutritionist Jo Travers tells Popsugar US.

I can't roll my eyes hard enough at this statement.

Meanwhile Trump's opponent was an alcoholic

articles like this come into being like this:
>wake up
>shit tomorrow is deadline for my weekly article i have to deliver as a "journalist" for that content farm
>clickrates weren't too high on the last one, wasn't about trump or feminism, my fault i guess
>oh, well i guess i just write something about trump, hey ill just rehash this old story and add some snarky commentary who even cares
>*opens bottle of wine* ok, you can do this, you have done this before
>cry self to sleep

>Everyone "likes" pleb food like steak, bacon and hamburgers. But it's boring to people with an expanded taste palette.

Who the fuck cares? Hes probably tried many foods at 5 star restaurants. Shows to me hes not as pretentious as celebrities who ask for cooked lobster directly flown from italy.

Nutritionists are fucking retards. If you need a nutritionist to figure out how to eat, you fail at life.

>Nutritionists
Nutritionists are fucking garbage. What are the dietitians saying?

2 SERVINGS OF PASTA!!! IMPEACH NOW!!!

Can't go outside either, whitey. The sun gives you cancer.

Oh no hes eating food.
What a crime.
>do americans have literally nothing better to do nowadays.
>if there not crying about freedom its something fucking else

yeah they are stroking each other lol

TWO SCOOOOPS

Give up meat, goyim. Early humans were strictly herbivores and they lived to be over 100.

I've sat at that table. Fairly big place for a breakfast joint, highly conservative environment, comfy food at good prices. Owner comes by every table every day at all operating hours to say hello to literally everyone always.

Who really cares about what he eats? The "teenage boy" is yet another Drumpf-is-an-idiot-manchild criticism.

Btw, what is with the "calle" in legacy captcha? I get it nearly every other time.