Why is america so upset because of a BASED black man speaking his mind and telling the truth?

why is america so upset because of a BASED black man speaking his mind and telling the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MUiIcwQPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IDK, why don't you hire him for one of your faggot leagues?

He's paid to play grab ass with other men, not speak.

That is a Goldberg nose

>telling the truth
What truths are those?

Just throw a touchdown pass and stfu.
He can't not throw interceptions.

>take a knee
>get sacked

Holy Shit I love America

Textbook example of the following two facts:
1. Insulting your clientele is very bad for business if you are an entertainer.
2. Veganism is detrimental to athletic performance.

its not like hes fucking tom brady, scrubs go unsigned all the time

>signing a backup at best to start

plz

hes shit
if he was good he'd be signed in a second.
Mike Vick fucking tortured dogs and got resigned by multiple teams, just cus he was good.
Kap only started the BLM outcry after he was benched. Probably just missed the attention

he will go down in history as a martyr now

For people who don't know shit about goyball Colin Kaepernick played on the 49ers under Chip Kelly who was a college coach known for his spread offense designed for running quarterbacks (i.e. exactly what Kaepernick was) and still sucked ass in a system designed for him.

By "good" you mean, "semi-capable".

>running quarterbacks

When it truly becomes niggerball.

>Kap only started the BLM outcry after he was benched
This. He calculated that he would try to SJW himself into employment. And it almost worked- - firing him would have been a public relations issue. But once he went free agent, well, turns out nobody wants to hire a SJW problem in the making for little to no (hell, likely negative) gain.

The NFL will tolerate a lot of shit if you can put up the numbers, but if you can't, well, there's the door.

Come to think of it, he's like the mirror image of Tim Tebow.

Sorry, you can't be mediocre AND alienate half the fans with your silliness.

>LETS WATCH NIGGER COLLISION

Because he's a half breed and desu a pretty shitty football player...

Lol. I did not think it would have any affect on veiwership but his actions did.

>Knew he was shit
>make a big ass stink last season about much racism
>figure that now if people won't keep you on the team, hire you, or if they try and trade everyone will pull the "much racism" card
>relax thinking your NFL future is on lock
>political climate shifts
>no one wants to deal with your shit and very few outlets cover it

Kaepernick was a good reason to quit being a fan of a fag city.

Didn't even watch NFL last year because of that dumb nigger.

because most americans are spiteful and in reality none of them will take a stand for any of their beliefs when their jobs are on the line

He is a shitty quarterback
That's all there is to it

he knows he sucks so he's hoping to become the black tebow.

Underrated kek

>PJW's latest video
He's not good enough to be a starter, and inaccurate black running quarterbacks are worthless as backups because they can't run the practice team to prepare the defense.

Yeah, the SJW stuff is probably robbing him of his last chance, but his odds would be steep even if he kept his mouth shut. NFL teams aren't looking for controversy from their clipboard holders. They are looking for intelligence.

Has nothing to do with race. Kaepernick has been garbage from the start of his career. He's not even black, he's some type of mixed mongrel with white parents who were nice (or dumb) enough to adopt his stupid ass.

This was the most enraging thing for me.
>white people adopt a black kid
>kid grows up to play in the NFL (in no small part due to their support)
>he turns around and shits on their race

Well fuck you too.

this is a good joke desu

get fucked cuckpernick.

i love when people get btfo like this. if you dont want to stand, thats not a big deal. no one would care. but then to go on tv and claim systemic racism and other bullshit, you're just asking for it. feels good man

working at the carwash soon or slinging fries...if he hates "white" America so much perhaps a Go-Fund-Me page could get him a one way ticket to Haiti or Liberia

What are the chances this dumb nog spent every penny he got on expensive monkeyshines and will have to get a shit job to get by?

He is shit compared to what he once was and now on top of it you gotta deal with all the nigger drama he wants to bring to your organization.

He's free to go full yard ape if he wants, but there will be consequences and many of us said as much when he started this crap.

football is low-key gay, leaf...

you mean semi-kaepable

He shouldn't have tried to force politics into football in the first place
People watch sports to relax and get away from all that toxic shit
Too bad kaepernick didn't realize that

>America
>All of America has an involvement in where sports stars are employed

Shut your fucking hot mouth. People need their escapism. They don't need bullshit shoved down their throats. I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

Le mobile QB meme has been exposed. Pocket passers dominate and he can't pass for shit.

You know what. You know what? I got a sensible little chuckle out of that

Kaepernick reminds me of T.O., wide receiver for 49ers, Eagles, Dallas, etc.

Had some skills, insulted his team (Philly). Insulted the fans. Argued with the coach (Reid). Teammates hated him. No NFL team wanted to sign him because his mouth and attitude would be poison for any team's morale.

He swallowed a whole bottle of pain meds attempting suicide but he fuked that up too. He lived.

he'd get murdered and eaten in either one of those destinations because he isn't even a nigger he's some sort of high yellow mixed with ar*b abomination

aight consider this

beneath all the advertising, money making, family friendly atmostphere, and stupid politics, the NFL is still a sport where dudes assemble a team and get in a locker room and focus on winning a game

kaep is a media distraction through his actions, just or not. media distractions can break locker rooms. i dont blame any team for not wanting that burden when they are trying to win, its unfair to the team.

bill belichick AKA the GOAT coach has made a career of shipping players off whenever they become a distraction, even if they are really good. the result? the best dynasty in NFL history

now you know

Kaepernick is an attention whore. also he let his Marxist BLM loving GF influence his beliefs like a cuck

checked

People watch sports because we need to get away from all the BS of the world for a few hours a week. Sports fans including libs (not counting ESPN/ABC sports 'commentators'- who are suffereing bigly in the ratings lately) don't want to see this bullshit infiltrating a game. If he wants to be a social activists, do it elsewhere, he chose the wrong platform. We tune in to watch a game, not watch some millionaire whine about social justice.

slaves need to shut up and do as they are told regardless if they are picking cotton or playing on a sports team

Do not insult TO like that. TO is top 5 WR of all fucking time. He is an idiot, but he played his position worlds better than kap every thought about.

because we hate niggers. There are no based black men, just niggers.

He was utter shit and awful, they where going to get rid of his ass, he started the whole controversy to be kept and if they got rid of him "RACISM!"

All that shit blew up in his face whoops! Now he's just a shit player, and a shit sportsmen.

>why does america dislike an america hating nigger with an afro

idk man

lmfao colon crapondick is so terrible. It's one thing to have a skilled playmaker who causes locker room distractions, it's another to have a garbage player that just invites trouble.

Warning: audio is some faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=F2MUiIcwQPM

He done fucked up.

that wasn't the only thing he did btw. when the team went to Chicago he paid tribute to Fred Hampton, then when they went to Miami he wore a Fidel Castro shirt

I wondered if he was jewish but all I could find is that he's an average black dude.

If you wanna be an attention whoring troublemaker in the workplace you better be damn good at your job.

>1 post by this ID
He didn't tell the truth though.