Black guy here. I am completely devastated. We have lost the race war. It's over...

Black guy here. I am completely devastated. We have lost the race war. It's over. On behalf of all my fellow blacks around the world, please accept our unconditional surrender.

wat

Stop LARPing cracker

yes yes YEEEES!!!!

false flag??????????

>reveal yourself

Put up a fight, nigger.

no. I am a nigof peace, fighting will just make me look even more subhuman.

Give me your best nigger gal boy

>nig of peace
Fucking kek

haha loser

Nigga we dun lost sho nuff

White guy here. I am completely devastated. We have lost the race war. It's over. On behalf of all my fellow whites around the world, please accept our unconditional surrender.

Cow here. I am completely devastated. We have lost the species war. It's over. On behalf of all my fellow cows around the world, please accept our unconditional surrender.

I'm black, whats up?

>flag
>white guy

Hobbit here. I am completely devastated. We have lost the race war. It's over. On behalf of all my fellow halflings around Middle Earth, please accept our unconditional surrender.

You dumb nog... you were never a SIDE on the war... You were simply ORDINANCE.

im just fucking kidding fuck you nigger, get lynched

ayy lmao here. I am completely devastated. We have lost the species war. It's over. On behalf of all my fellow ayy lmaos around the universe, please accept our unconditional surrender.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Thankyou
>Mr. Koka

here you go aryan boi

Checked

He already has them idiot...

>digits
wew lad

We all lost - humans. And cats and dogs too. Cockroaches won.

This is acceptable.

Post hands

What did he mean by this???

>ordinance versus ordnance
Nigger detected! One of them escaped our ropes!

my brothers will eliminate the whites

Just stop acting like a victimized faggot and try to make it better place for the society live in.

die

What are we supposed to do with your surrender?
Let's just live separately and peacefully instead.

>White guy
>American flag

Right, like anyone's buying that.. We seen the new York Sup Forums meet up photos.

How? Most of us whites are shut-in neets who have no real world experience. Blacks grow up in ghettos and have lived hard lives, which do you think would win after looking at the facts? Face it, blacks aren't autistic neets scared of going outside. You have nothing to worry about

>Blacks grow up in ghettos and have lived hard lives,
LEL you're retarded.
Nice projection.

>LEL

sit down darkies the time of the white man is upon you once more

Delet this

EEWWWWW

who is this chocolate semen demon?

Find one flaw.

You must be the smartest nigger in the world because you don't sound like one.

Are you blind? That's a monkey paw, it's a flaw in itself. If you want to cut it off and make wishes be my guest. But I don't dabble in Voodoo.

must be easy being black. you don't even have to fight your own race war, white cucks will do it for you.

Working outside tends to do that to you, human boi

We turn tan. Blacks stay black.

Fellow black here. What state?

Black is wack.

No it's true. We black people have no chance. Africa is going to shit, and the black population in the US is going to dissapear. We are only 13%, we cant make that explode out of no where, and I dont want them purple ass niggas from Africa to come here.

Black people do browse Sup Forums. A lot of self loathing white boys. I kind of understand why some white bois be mad now. It just sounds like jealous little white boys who couldnt be chad, and brown fuck boi nerds across the world who envy the white man.

Welcome to the alt-right, senpai.

>the black population in the US is going to dissapear

I doubt that would happen with the way things are going. I do wish blacks that just trying to raise a family would attempt to eradicate the trouble makers in their neighborhoods. The population would come down severely but the long term effects would be preferable

Die nigger.

niggity niggity no

How is that guy behind the cop just laughing at it lmao

That's just not going to happen, bruh. Black people dont have that mentality. It may or may not be our faults, but nothing ain't going to change. If anything we just going to blend in with the spics, white folk n shit.

I just dont care about other black people and my "community" or whatever.

We're around. We don't get much attention when other creatures that look like you are much louder

Stop breeding

Okay, I admit it... I'm black. I hate niggers and kikes though.

Can I still be alt-right?

top kek

Uhhh, did something big happen today? Or is this just bait?

Thats whats happening though. Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, and a lot of west Africa are flooding into the US. Plus a rise in Black Hispanics from the Caribbean

Reparation money for the winners when?

Na, man. We black people dont have a chance. We riding on everyone else's shoulders. That's why we have the victim mentality. We can't make it any other way.

>jealous little white boys who couldnt be chad
i font think they would be as "jealous" if they weren't made to pay for it

No, that's not going to last. Are you one of them self loathing white bois or a brown fuckboi nerd who envys white people.

I believe there might be if black men were taught to be ruthless against the bullshit niggers bring. How often do niggers ruin things just by inviting themselves? Chicago wouldn't be half as bad if niggers feared a block they shoot at would have a rally of families to shoot back to kill.

Not that there're strong family units among us

All I'm saying is the Africans are coming over here in droves right now

Stop being all depressive and shit nigga. Pick yourself up

Not true mang only 15,000 people from the African continent make it here each year. It was much more in 1790. Blacks are projected to start declining as a % in 2030 and drop back down to 10% by 2100, 45% white, 10% Asian, 6% - 7% mixed,and about 30% spic but I even doubt this.

I've been seeing a lot of posts like this today anything specific pissing you off?

Taco here. I am completely devastated. We have lost the cuisine war. It's over. On behalf of all my fellow sombreros around the world, please accept our unconditional tortilla.

Don't miss our next episode on:
Loot while the Popo be distracted
Or
I just feel at home, main

Fuck you man. Too funny

You can't just surrender before I even got to kill one nigger come on!

He's just glad he isn't the one in officer's headlock.

Yet...

U wot? The race war hasn't even begun.

Hello.

apparently someone named ana foxx