WW3 PREDICTION THREAD

BLUE - NATO ETC
RED - RUSSO-CHINESE ALLIANCE
PURPLE - NEUTRAL

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/
stuff.co.nz/national/88712766/Super-rich-preppers-buying-up-in-New-Zealand-in-case-of-US-collapse
baka.com.au/business/world-business/rich-silicon-valley-doomsday-preppers-buying-up-new-zealand-land-20170124-gty353.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>turkey
>red
retard

>China
>Not purple
retard

>belarus
>blue
even more retarded

WW3 will start on December 31 2017

Turkey has been more friendly than the East than West in recent years.

lol no

doesnt matter

>iraq
>purple
even more retarded

>what is the south china sea dispute

If there is another World War, Spain, Greece (assuming Turkey doesn't invade them), and Italy will remain neutral. They only care about the EU as long as it benefits them. As soon as shit hits the fan, they'll bail.

after the whole qatar incident, turkey is with the russians, no doubt about it

Israel would be neutral, brainlet

They have a ton of Russian dual-citizens and have warm bilateral relations with Russia.

>RUSSO-CHINESE ALLIANCE
You know literally nothing of geopolitics

think of a better name, lard ass

Nuh uh, not so fast, we Japs will turn on you amerifats in a heartbeat (:

They wouldn't be allying together

>Ireland neutral in every major world conflict

Why are the Irish such weak-willed cuckbois?

Can we kick them out of the anglosphere?

It does. We team Russia now.

Russia and China have practice common military exercise for years, just now they have military exercise baltic sea.

Russia, China and Iran have strategic company realisonship, and military too.

It's inherent to their celtic blood.

>Can we kick them out of the anglosphere?

NO. We will kidnap non-tanned Germans and Swedes and forcefully breed them to the Irish. Celt + Germanic =MOAR ANGLOS!

by this, ww3 start middle-east, probably when US and Israel attack against Iran.

quote:

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

conspiracyarchive.com/2015/01/10/albert-pike-to-mazzini-august-15-1871-three-world-wars/

This indicate that Iran has allready nukes, and Iran nukes destroy Israel, so illluminati sacrifice Israel by this Pike prediction.

WHY THE FUCK IN NORWAY "NEUTRAL"?

THEY'RE A FOUNDING MEMBER OF NATO, DIPSHIT.

North Korea should be yellow.

I thought India was purple.

Ireland fought in WW1...

Turkey could easily pull out if Europe keeps traveling down the path of hostilities while Putin extends them an olive branch.

>135575444
Yeah I see this as pretty plausible, especially India siding against China, who in turn gets Pakistan on their side. You've got the biggest case of nuclear weapons being used in that theater of the war. I would like to think that unless the blue team goes for a total invasion of Russia or China, that you wouldn't see nukes fly.

Finland is neutral.

Big majority of finnish people are against NATO membership.

You mean the United Kingdom fought in WWI

this.
also crimea is not ukraine

No, turks have buisness relations with qatar, they sell weapons to them. It wasnt about russia or anything.
And btw, fuck those saudis, arabs are so disgusting, backstabbing their own muslim bretherns because trump told them to. Arabs will always fail because they never became civilized

China isn't the one sanctioning Russia right now faggot.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland you mong

south america is safe place to be durin WW3

>implying nu-europe would ally themselves against darkies
Nah mate, sorry.

not on my watch

Westminster drug you along

South America is never safe

you mean southern hemisphere.

>vietnam
>red

Uh sweetie. Vietnam hates the chinks.

Europe should be against USA.

Enough for US to be world bully.

Let US destroy, US economy is brink of collapse allready and US dollar is losing it world reserve currency status, that makes US very fast 3 world nation, like Venezuela now.

US is going to collapse, and new world eocomy power centre is east.

Would you speak the same if Hillary had won?

ww3 is American civil war with UK and France allying with Trump loyalists/separatists and Germany trying to rally all of the EU to assist the establishment

i know serbia would be russia side

yes, Hillary and Trump are both shit, they are same side, everybody should know that Trump is controlled opposition since day one.

Well, whatever, the cockroaches win.

BTW, europeans dont come defend Estonia if you provoke Russia and there is war.

For example there was study, that big majority of Germans etc. NATO countries citizens, they tell that they dont want defend Baltic states if there is war.

So, stop provoke to Russia, because there is no help for you war.

Nope, the Irish fought willingly. Conscription wasn't even introduced in Ireland yet thousands of Irishmen still partook in the fighting. You don't even know what you're talking about, just read a book ffs

I know.
But I have death wish.
And it is fucking ugly.

Prediction: chinks roll over spics aka the US armed forces like it's another Aztec shoah

the end

i'm comfy if the northern hemisphere gets consumed by nuclear fire. Then we'll rise as the top nation in the world

It is safe if you avoid certain places and certain cities, just like in your country.

yea, you have good place if there is WW3

South Chile looks like very safe place, but Brazil is good place to be too.

How the hell can Norway be neutral when we have so much of the US military equipment stored in our mountains because of NATO?

Norway is no way neutral, you are first battle front.

You fight and die for NATO and US, i.e. supranational corporations like Exxon, Nestle, and big banks like Goldmand Sachs.

India would be red in this scenario

Russia and China won't be on the same side, if one get's involved the other will choose the opposed side. Literally we can't lose then.

dream on

Russia and China have strong alliance, military and economic

south chile is like siberia, nothing there but rocks and cold winds, and hardly any soil to grow food in case things go south. I'm literally living in the best place of the world if a nuclear war starts

ok, Brazilia seem very nice place, never been south america, but Brazilia looks beautiful country, beautiful nature, and nice climate.

India should be brown, an in shit brown.

very good indeed, except for the population of course

>Serbia
>Nato
It's going to fight both Nato and the Russia/China

damn 4 stage captcha

super rich elite knows something, they are behind wars, so they know where is safe place to be at war time, and they have choose New Zealand.

quote:

Super-rich American "preppers" are buying up New Zealand land to escape to in case the US collapses or the poor rise up in revolt against them, The New Yorker reports.

stuff.co.nz/national/88712766/Super-rich-preppers-buying-up-in-New-Zealand-in-case-of-US-collapse

quote:

Rich Silicon Valley doomsday 'preppers' buying up New Zealand land

Super-rich American "preppers" are buying up New Zealand land to escape to in case the US collapses or the poor rise up in revolt against them, The New Yorker reports.

baka.com.au/business/world-business/rich-silicon-valley-doomsday-preppers-buying-up-new-zealand-land-20170124-gty353.html

They know that US economy collapse is near and inevitable, and usually that means big war.

nothing will happen guys

we're all gonna make it ;_;

we'll all.... make it guys.

i swear....

What the fuck do you know about my country, you stupid piece of shit monkey.

Pic related is part of your 'siberia'

the south is a kike colony now
the rest of the country is a basque colony

>belarus
>blue
in your dreams

Why do you say it's a kike colony? Because that 'new patagonian Israel' shit?

That's bollocks, mate.

wow weon no need to be so aggressive, i just meant that my place is far better than yours in case of a nuclear disaster, which is true.

the prettiness of a place doesnt count when you're starving in the cold

>full scale war and getting nuked in europe?
>surviving in a basque colony?
>full scale war and getting nuked in europe?
>surviving in a basque colony?

I can't decide, what would you do?

i'm not carioca weon, neither an indian such as your mestizo people
look at siberia and see how pretty it is.

Not a chance in hell.

not even close

>WW3 is the Long War

>nigga with no clue

We made China what it is today. They're our sick science experiment. China is ours.

>we team Russia now
>shoots down Russian jet
Disgusting roaches

I think you confused me, i'm not the one who was angry about the siberian comparison.

>the war will be ussr v nato
what a faggot

mb didnt pay attention. my point still stands tho, cariocas are monkey-eating monkeys, not us superior people from the southern hills

get nuked

OP is retarded, my country has more army than mexico, who the fuck cares if mexico is neutral or whatever.

>Russia and China won't be on the same side
Sure user

Israel will be (((neutral))) I bet

>he thinks that anybody cares about the paco army
the cartels are whats in game here

thats a valid point BR bro

Do you think contemporary Ireland would stay neutral or join blue team?

Americans don't have a very good read on the cultural/governmental sentiment over there.

turks definitely switched sides. they even revealed American bases in Syria. they are playing both sides and would probably join russians if war broke out.