Another moment of your time

Good morning, poltards. Some of you might have seen the thread I started yesterday, and I just wanted to clarify a few of the points that I felt hadn't been properly addressed. First and foremost, the diversions that you're presented with in terms of politics were created for your own good. This sounds patronizing, but you're not nearly so complex as you'd like to think you are. Alas. And when I urged to to continue to find meaning in whatever flavor of identity you've chosen for yourself, I meant it. Humans need meaning, but the scope of the things that are being kept from your waking consciousness are too much to bear for nearly everyone. As shitty as things may seem to be, the alternative is worse by a couple thousand orders of magnitude. I'm doing you and the program a great disservice, possibly, by saying these things, but my audience isn't the frothy 99% who serve their clique with thoughtless abandon (they're going to think this is a LARP by a proxyfag no matter what I say) but are, instead, those few who have bought into a Weltanschauung against their better judgement and who feel it eating away at them to their detriment. To these folks, I say: Just observe. You will eventually begin to see patterns within the cacophony that will show you just how empty the whole affair is, how obvious it is that it has no real bearing on anything, and, if you continue to pay attention, you might begin to see the art in it. It is not nefarious. It's ugly, yes. People die as a result, yes. But when we set those unfortunate few who die for the cause up against the extinction of the planet, I think you'll agree that it's worth it. Have faith in the process.

I probably should have put this in the text. It is early, and I am uncaffeinated.

Can you link to your thread of yesterday? I'm interested in reading it.

One bump before I head off to the bunker. Be good to each other, poltards. Or don't.

Who are the they that are coming in 76 years?

I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. It might not even be a "they," and the stuff we're working on might be another level of misdirection. (These are the things I puzzle over as I'm trying to sleep at night.) It might be an asteroid for all I know. Or the Yellowstone caldera. Or Azathoth. But they make it sound like it's some sort of directional THING that's going to arrive and, hopefully, be stopped. The confusion that exists in broader society exists in our organization as well. Presumably for the same reasons.

Didn't care then, don't care now.

hang on whats happening now

Nothing, as usual.

A nuke will go off tomorrow in New York.

is this about aliens?

More misdirection to keep everyone wondering what's real and what's not.
It's part of the cabal brainwashing op.
they keep us in a state of perpetual fear because we're easier to control.
The board is being flooded with doom and gloom posts. they're trying to bring about everyone's end times as a depopulation measure.
only the elite few will survive.
Geniocracy is a criminally dangerous ideology.
Don't forget to sage the shill threads.

That's exactly what I'm saying, yes. The only thing I'm adding to the conversation is to tell you WHY they are keeping you in fear and easier to control. The fear presented by the small happenings pales in comparison to the actual situation to such a degree that it is, on the whole, benevolent. Civilization cannot bear the weight of reality. It is young and weak. And yes: measures are being taken so that some will survive the holocaust. Best case scenario, however, is that everyone survives the holocaust. No harm in having a backup plan, hm?

Does your "organization" have a name that you can disclose?

>The confusion that exists in broader society exists in our organization as well.
In that case, how do you know they aren't just some kind of cult or scam, LARPing you for your cash or human resources or something? What exactly do you do in your organization on a daily basis?

There are technologies which humanity stand on the brink of discovering which have the potential to be far more destructive than anything we have seen so far. The process of eliminating rogue state actors and ensuring responsible use of technology through international regulation is of course a necessity. We look at things like hardship and prosperity from the perspective of our short lives, when what matters is really long-term unity and stability.

How much influence do you, or your superiors have in Saudi Arabia?

Right, couple that with one world government and religion, and everything is gna be juuuuuust peachy.

No name, no. But we do have unit patches, which are kinda neat. I'm a Bulldog. (Which suits me fine. Bulldogs are kickass.) At some point just after in-processing, I was taken to an underground facility that made it clear, given its size and scope, that whatever it is we're doing is on a scale that is beyond normal understanding. It was the kind of thing that would take the economy of a planet to produce. And since then, I've been editing obtuse policy statements in a dark corner of a squalid little office, most of it, honestly, just being formatting work. Lots of these dudes are ex-military and they like clean, if mostly totally obtuse, powerpoints.

Nailed it. Except for the "on the brink" thing. I think we're already there. "War for oil" makes a lot more sense when it stops being about greedy 1%ers and starts being about planetary technologies that no sane human would believe in.

I infuence what kind of coffee we have in the office. That's about it. Yaucono. My direct superior is a thorough bureaucrat and, so far as I can tell, doesn't do much besides shop for cigars.

i am interested. should i have kids why or why not

Are you familiar with the physiology of these "outspacers" or is this
>giant grey mystery ball fucks your shit

Type story arc

If that should be attainable, yes (you can guess at the alternative). But then, the process of getting there is the issue. "One world government" is such a completely misunderstood concept. Of course there is no need for imposing standards on the curvature of bananas, or much of what the EU is doing.

You can compare the current development to the middle ages, when peasants were given access to crossbows. This greatly upset the power balance of society, since such a weapon could skewer an armoured knight. Now think about modern nuclear technology and the fact that North Korea threatens half of the world with ICBMs potentially carrying dirty bombs that can make land uninhabitable.

This balance is only going to get more precarious with the advance of technology. Unless we achieve an harmonious global society to counteract this, we will increasingly become a threat to ourselves and others.

Oh gosh yes. Why not?

I'm not entirely convinced, honestly, that it's aliens at all. They couch it in those terms (but even then obliquely) but it's not like we're sitting around building a space armada. Whatever the hell that thing is that I saw underground is anyone's guess. Shield? Death... star... fucking thing? I have no idea. But I have heard and seen nothing that suggests it's going to be some sort of invasion. Like a one-time shot kind of thing. Asteroid? No clue.

I dont know if I want my kids to be fucked with by unseen social engineers, why bring kids into the world if they will have no future

I'm going to guess here. Think what you are saying is that there are other beings out in space that will try to rain hell upon us and that the technologies being developed currently would fend off the foes. For the normy they couldn't conceive of such technology and once they realize what is going to happen they know they will most likely die for the greater good due to war. How's that senpai