Daily reminder that unless white people start doing pic related, the spics will keep coming

Daily reminder that unless white people start doing pic related, the spics will keep coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/500278001/
agrofy.com.ar/pilotos-automaticos-case-ih-trimble.html
ers.usda.gov/data-products/ag-and-food-statistics-charting-the-essentials/agricultural-trade/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okie
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_Bowl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grapes_of_Wrath
youtube.com/watch?v=R3EpFTyN26E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we had niggers for that though

>fucking rural and suburban faggots, whining about jobs when automation is coming
>hehe, w-we need immigrants to work these jobs

I cut grass and do weeding for a small landscaping company at $13/hr. You're telling me the subsidized to fuck agricultural industry can't afford to pay a wage that isn't $.25/hr? Bullshit. Americans will do the work, threaten the agribusiness with subsidy removal unless they employ American. This is the wage slavery shit liberals love to boast about, so why keep allowing immigrants in to be exploited?

>Americans will do the work

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

no but seriously

>we need more immigrants to supplement a falling population
>discourage the nuclear family in at home.

Daily reminder the homeless problem would cease if forcibly removed from metro areas and placed into migrant worker camps.

teens would do that job in a heart beat if it paid minimum wage.
the reasons why they currently aren't doing that is
>farmers would rather hire spics for 1/3 the cost of paying a teen minimum wage
>also the farmers do not understand the concept of advertising their need for workers. they are entitled dumb cunts who think people should just drive down their 1/4 mile long drive way to see if they have any work that needs done that day
>farmers are cunts who don't understand the concept of learning curve. they expect you to have 5 years of crop picking under your belt and do it at the speed and efficiency of some sort of robot

in general farmers are entitled, greedy cunts and it's all their fault a lot of shit in america is fucked
>papa gob'ment pay me money to exist! I grow da food for da peoples! never mind I sell 90% of my crop to companies that turn it into syrup for soda, gib me money!

Or just automate it???

Yeah, we will. But just with the HB-1 visas, we instead use illegal immigrants to illegally drive the cost of labor down so we can sit here and say "Americans don't want the work!"' when pay is so low.

We have legal mexicans too you maple-syrup-guzzling northern fuck.

That's why I said threaten the subsidies if they don't start hiring American workers to do work they can obviously afford.

Here in Canada we have a bunch of pajeets doing all our berry picking.

I was talking with one of them and he told me he'd just bought an automated berry picker.

>Picks faster than people
>Does a better job picking
>Less wastage
>Costs less in labor
>He can pick berries with it later in the season
>He can loan it out to other farms when they need it

This guy is saving money buying a machine and hiring a dude to listen to music while driving it around, over hiring swathes of people picking at 10 center per berry or whatever it was he was paying.

Spics in the US are going to be automated out of a job. So are most non-skilled workers. Automated machines are already more cost-effective than low-quality human labour working under the table for scraps.

I would much rather pick in a field than deal with people as a waiter. This isn't even a bad entry level job for High school/University students and will make a man out of you.

NAWHHH just gotta get niggers to do it duh....you dumb nigger

>too lazy to pick cotton
>import slaves
>omg niggers

>too lazy to harvest crops
>hire illegal immigrants
>omg spics

lol

No. They could just move that shit down to Mexico. Down there they could pay them even less.

You're saying that like it's a good thing.

No need for whites to do it when in less than a decade machines will do it more efficiently than any human.

You're only partially correct. They continue to import crops from other countries for some (((unknown))) reason and force the farmers into subsidies. Then they point at them and say they are failures. I saw a story not too long ago that this will be the first year in decades that we export more rice than we take in. Makes you consider things.

Will there also be flying cars and low-cost interstellar travel?

I don't really think you know anything about farmers.

T. Live in a farming community

USA is a agricultural exporter of rice, corn, wheat and pretty much every temperate or staple food.

You're full of shit or talking about a different country.

That's only for the elite. The salarymen get to live too. The rest starve in the cyberpunk wasteland..

I was wrong I guess. I should've said ever.
google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/500278001/

agrofy.com.ar/pilotos-automaticos-case-ih-trimble.html

Here in Oncativo, Cordoba we are already using automatic self-driving harvesters.

No need to hire Bolivian spics anymore.

I live next door to one. as does most people in our town, since we are utterly surrounded by farm land.
they're dumb trash and I can't wait for robots to completely take over farming.

The only things we should have to import are crops we cannot grow here, which are far and few in between. I completely missed that point, thanks for adding it. It's a good example of how our current trade policy hurts us at home.

Ok yeah, scratch my comment. Is there anything we are at a disadvantage at in agricultural trade?

White people would do pic related if it actually had the wages it originally had.

Fucking 44% and most of it looks like shit we could produce ourselves.

ers.usda.gov/data-products/ag-and-food-statistics-charting-the-essentials/agricultural-trade/

k

the only whites who would do it are the dirt poor whites in the south but they're dirt poor and cant get to places like california

this

only reason cali and texas hire mexicans is because the labor is cheaper than robots.

kick them out

tfw I know more about the history of your country than you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okie
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_Bowl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grapes_of_Wrath

Daily reminder that if your electronics were made in western countries and not Asia, the workers would demand hundreds(if not thousands) higher payment than their Asian colleagues.

the dust bowl didn't happen in the south

You again?

kk

Either that or invent robots to do it. People are working on it.

My friend took a job in the USA on a farm, he literally sits in an automated harvester all day during harvesting time.

No mexicans needed?

Oklahoma is considered part of "the US South". If tens of thousands of near-starvation impoverished farmers could make the trip in the 1930s they certainly can afford to do it now.

If we didn't have beans we would automate the process. Then we could sell this technology.

my computer's ddr4 ram was made in the usa and the price was comparable or even lower to memory made elsewhere

oklahoma is midwest, the south is east of the mississippi and below the ohio river

those people aren't illegal immigrants FYI

Avocados, coffee and tropical shit that doesn't grow in Florida.

We also import fruits/vegetables that are out of season from the southern hemisphere (and they do the reverse)

Fucking Leafs, always so conserned with the US when we litterally could not give a fuck about you. You guys have your own problems with pakis and chinks

Not according to the map I posted which comes from the US Census Bureau.

There are agricultural worker visas and there are people who get paid under the table. Both exist.

You'd be surprised how many spics get paid under the table.

they can go fuck theirselves. oklahoma doesn't even have pine tree forests which is basically what the whole south looks like

oklahoma is like a 90s version of texas so i'm mistaken it's not midwest at all, it's just texas north

why don't they plant the crops higher up so they don't need to bend over to pick them?

>moving the goalposts this much

Just close the tab and fuck off when you get blown it. Stop trying to protect your fragile ego.

it depends on the crop. I bet spics mostly pick strawberries and other shit that bruises easily.

That will be done by machines in 30 years.

go fuck yourself you argentine lover

We can use prisoners and teenagers

they came when white people were doing it. theyll keep coming until White people say STOP, but most whites are lost and have no idea what's happening.

automation + robotics - no need for useless eaters

Better to be an Argentine lover than a Mexican spic lover. You are the one defending spic immigration here.

He's whiter than you, spic loving kike.

but you are the spic

wut?

Were making machines that can do this now, you fucking Leaf.

I'm a wop, at least get your slurs right, spic lover.

go fuck yourself your beef sucks

This is work teenagers should be doing. every boy from 13 to 15yrs old should be doing shit like this all summer long.

implying spics haven't taken over the construction industry, lowering the already low bar for quality. They are the reason I can't fit my fucking furniture through my room door at home. Low wage, low skill workers are why my god damned doors are less than 30" wide.

Daily reminder that spics are the excuse that keeps farms from investing in mechanized farming equipment such as:
youtube.com/watch?v=R3EpFTyN26E

Cut them off and farms will have to invest or be driven out of business. And the ones that do will grow and eventually push produce prices right back down in a few years.

Free market is a beautiful thing.

that's the architects fault not the construction workers fault you dumbass

You sound upset, Jorge.

go suck off your argentinian lover

>Daily reminder that unless white people start doing pic related, the spics will keep coming.

Most spics actually live in cities and do not contribute anything.

>because your people never cut corners on their work

Spics are the laziest sons of bitches I've ever hired. They look busy all the time, but they can never meet deadlines and as soon as you turn your back, they're fucking off.

That's not an argument. You can ad hominid all you want, but you're the one defending the importation of cheap labor that drives down wages for everyone. But hey, at least we're saving 10ยข on a pound of strawberries.

then why are you hiring them you stupid fucking cheap kike

It's not that white people are too lazy, it's that the pay for picking the cotton/crops is too low. When government allows foreigners to come in who will work for peanuts, the wages will never increase so white people will never do the work.

>Advocating Slave labor

Liberal Tap dancing limbo

How low will you go?

>construction workers decide the dimensions of your house
What?

My contractor hired them and my deadline didn't allow for me to fire the contractor until after the work was done. The lazy spics caused me to miss the deadline anyway and I never worked with that GC ever again.

thats why contracts exist if you wanted americans to do the job explicitly write it down into the contract

It's not uncommon to screw up the implementation of the architect's plans. I had a partner who used a contractor who made the garage 3 feet longer than it should have been.

Don't tractors and other farm equipment already do this shit a hell of a lot faster than any human?

Prove it. Unless you get an acurate picture on what is going on then you will always fail.
Apparently (including OPs pic) that is not the case.
You are a fool for letting your ego get in the way of reality.

So it's the engineers fault if I don't compact the soil or put in rebar before pouring a footing? Is it the architects fault if the brick masons get mortar all over the face of the brick or don't keep a bond? No. It's the company who hired a bunch of mex-I-cans who say they understand what you are telling them to do but really don't, and end of doing whatever the fuck they were going to do anyways. they take zero pride in their work. Instead they take pride in doing things really fast.

Daily reminder that you're a fucking moron and farming is almost completely automated at this point

>"Dey took err jurbs!"
This is not the issue, the issue is illegals mooching off the taxpayers while contributing nothing in return

the fuck its the architects fault for the god damn doors being too narrow who said anything compacting soil you retard

Unless you are 3D printing your house, yes.

those people have migrant worker visas that allows them to work for below minimum wage

how about we end the migrant worker visa? Oh, because then it wouldn't be feasible to tap our aquifers to grow alfalfa in the desert? Oh, the farm lobby would be mad?

There's more to this issue than "Americans don't want to do that job"

That job only exists due to market distortion.

everything is going to be automated because thanks to Sup Forums the whole world knows just how fucking incompetent blue collar america is and points the finger to immigrants like their right wing leaders are telling them to

>the current farming methods are outdated
>individuals can grow enough food for family/local community
>farmers do not want to upgrade; not because they give two shits about little Juan, Juanita and their children, but government subsidies are the best game in town
>as a result Mexico et al are off the hook; because they don't need to elect a President that gives two shits about nation and people. They can blame the US for everything wrong with their shit hole of origin
>profit, profit & more profit

Because they've driven down the pay and workplace standards so far that now even they don't want to do it.

hes making a good point.
Unless you've had work done on your house you don't know.

I had a septic system installed at my house. Do you think they followed the engineering plan? Fuck no, they did whatever they wanted as long as it worked for them. Instead of pumping my old cess pit, they collapsed it. And part of the installation cost included an allowance of $1500 for septic pumping. They literally stole from me and there's nothing I could do about it because if I complained to the township there'd be a fucking hazmat team declaring my house unfit for habitation or some shit.

The contractors decide everything. You literally have to stand there and supervise and check their shit otherwise they do whatever the fuck they want.

>implying only migrant slaves can pick fruit and vegetables.