you can change label to say nazi.
discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sW_ePQRvrKI
youtube.com/watch?v=hQWgdKpS6rg
zima.com/AV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zima is gross, trust me on this.

Do they even still make Zima? Fucking Smirnoff Ice-tier bitch drinks. And what's with the Jolly Ranchers, you trying to make purple drank or something?

They don't even make this anymore.

and as we all know Gatorade is the official drink of racists, it's one of the last beverages to not go kosher.

Zima is Russian winter where Nazis freeze.

ZIM ZIMA

youtube.com/watch?v=sW_ePQRvrKI

Bull cum aged in coal burners vagina. An acquired taste only for the most enlightened alt-cucks.

zima tastes fucking delicious.

Unless you drink 8-10% beer you're a faggot. (and the ghetto trash doesn't count, only ales, or preferably Trappist monk beers.)

No.
Fuck no.

GLOBAL RULE # 11.
Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

enjoy your ban

Zima is still super popular in Japan. Saw it in almost every bar over there.

kek, why do you think uncle adi started in a beer hall?

No. Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier or Vitus is /ourbeer/. Erdinger Weissbier was the most popular beer in the Reich, but Weihenstephaner is part of a nearly 700 year tradition of monastic brewing and its top tier in quality. The Hefeweissbier is probably the most perfect example of a style I can imagine in terms of flavor, technique, and presentation. I also find it amusing that when bananas came to Germany for the first time, there were probably Germans who thought "Hey, this fruit tastes like beer!"

Bonus points for any traditional beers, such as Belgian monastic beers (tripels, dubbels, etc. big points if you can find a koelschip brewer), various Nordic farmhouse styles, meads, and gruits.

Holy shit dude you are such a fucking BADASS

Water.

>BASED Beanie Man Drink.
Who got the keys to me Bimmer?

youtube.com/watch?v=hQWgdKpS6rg

>one of the last beverages to not go kosher.
interesting

For all the dumbasses saying they don't make it anymore, they do. Saw it in my grocery store a week ago.

Exactly. These no alcohol faggots are jettisoning a huge part of European culture. Brewing is an art form that can be traced to the beginning of civilization. You can honor your ancestors by practicing and keeping alive styles and techniques honed over centuries to make something that your forefathers bonded over. It's a way to reach back through the ages a and pull forth a piece of history into our modern world. It links us through tradition to our past and helps bring our community together in good spirits. Practice moderation, study brewing, and keep the flame.

THIS

Celebrate History and Friendship over the Ocean!

>Zima

Is it 1997?

Mein Vater war ein Wandersmann,
Und mir steckt's auch im Blut;
Drum wandr' ich flott, so lang ich kann,
Und schwenke meinen Hut!

Faleri! Falera! Faleri!
Falera ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha

Prost!

what a fag drink

yes.

???

Worst hangover I ever had. As a 18 year old. Zima, Busch light, southern comfort

I still feel sick thinking about it

kool-aid?

>Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier or Vitus is /ourbeer/
Best beer in world, can confirm.

Well it is a woman's drink so it seems very appropriate.

Was that how you lost your anal virginity normie?

They're doing a limited run of it this year

M'frau

I once put jolly ranchers in vodka out of boredom and experimentation. Was horrible.

Weisthehphner is good. But recently gorsch, palm, leffe, Duvall have been my jam lately

Alcohol is for dindu's & apes.

Totally degenerate.

Alcohol lowers testosterone, is poisonous, and gives you manboobs. So if you're a true nationalist, you don't drink.

However, a beer or two, or a glass of wine after winning a battle in the coming race/ideology war, is acceptable.

Milk is the true red pill drink

Solid choices. Ditch the leffe. Try Zywiec.
Your ancestors drank alcohol daily and they built the nations we're wrecking.

fuck off leaf it's not an ad

this

soco is confirmed trash liquor for grills who get yeasties from their cut offs

it's gender fluid

We Jews prefer cocaine.

Leaf has got me beat. Guess I'm a faggot now.

Texbro spotted

Does Sup Forums homebrew at all? Sometimes I feel like I chose the most autistic of hobbies.

Go two states north
the one with the weed and mountains n shit

We Jews prefer black tar heroin.

It also has sugar rather than HFCS

Milk is the drink of the white man and the alt right.

Real ale, weisbier, scotch, mead and red wine are the alcoholic beverages of your upstanding white nationalist.

ein kleines Blümelein
und das heißt: Erika.
Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein

I'll see if my supplier has it

Its malt liquor its for apes he meant to say.

Nugget Nectar has been ass since Troegs was bought out

ZIMA HELPS ME RELAX!

>Zima
That's not a thing anymore.. right?

In any case it's nice to see a fellow gen-xer posting.

He may have tried the wrong beer

rereleased

Yes they do, it has a limited release right now for Summer.

Who gives a shit though, because it is somehow a worse version of Smirnoff Ice.

zima.com/AV

I love how there is still no authentic explanation for this pic (prove me wrong). Beautiful and moving.

fag beer

what is "kosher"

Mevrouw*

This is the master race of beer. This is what a true Aryan drinks.

THREAD OVER

Yeah, but that's when drinking water was actually dangerous and there wasn't anything else

and also they weren't drunks

Clean water existed when Hitler held the beer hall putschs, having drinks doesnt mean being a drunk

Plus the studies are just there. Alcohol isn't something that's good for you. I'm not against drinking per se, but I am certainly against being drunk outside of a special occasion. It's not good for your mind or your body, not to mention it turns you into an idiot.

K fuccboi twink, come back when you man up and chug a master race NATTY

Don't drink ever.
Your only holding yourself back.

>Natty Light

>Willingly drinking bad batches of Bud Light

Holding yourself back from what exactly?