The great happening of 2017: Trump Edition general thread

Okay so here's a list of things going on. This will be incomplete because so much has happened, and I'm going to try to recap from a great pool of different things going on at once.

>War in Iraq ousts Hussein
>Suddenly planned oil pipeline to Europe from Iran
>Clinton and Obama create ISIS with CIA, Saudi Arabia and Qatar
>Attack Syria to topple Assad so they can build pipeline to Europe
>Imran Awan has connections to Pakistan and Iran governments
>Connections to terror organizations
>Was informant and knew another informant that got us into Iraq war
>Funneling intel and money out of country while working for Democrats
>DWS kept him on payroll until he was nabbed for fraud
>Clinton and Obama oust Gaddafi
>This and Syria creates migrant crisis for West
>Wikileaks exposed way more than any of us can comprehend
>It's only a matter of time until we find how the Republican establishment is involved

>Trump lining cabinet with military
>Dumping establishment Republicans like trash
>Senate passes S.722 that basically legislates war with Iran and Russia
>Usurps President completely
>Passed with supermajority, awaiting House approval
>If passed by House with supermajority Trump cannot veto
>This positions the Legislative and Executive Branches on a war footing with one another
>Legislative branch has all the legal power
>Trump has all the hard power

Guys either we're on the verge of a full blown Civil War at the federal level, or we're about to go into a full blown war with Russia and Iran.

There's no stopping this train, it's fucking happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/negotiators-warn-gaps-remain-to-seal-iran-nuclear-deal-1385208825?tesla=y
white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/70991107/Abid-A-Awan
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/17/targeted-theft-secret-service-laptop-containing-clinton-investigation-files-stolen-from-vehicle-agents-home/
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/new-florida-man-pleads-guilty-breaking-into-secret-service-car/ejIoiBCMM0MsyvagHEBWZK/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMOo73qKZQs
documentcloud.org/search/preview?q=projectid: 33889-house-it-scandal &slug=projectid-33889-house-it-scandal&options={"q":"projectid: 33889-house-it-scandal ","container":"#DC-search-projectid-33889-house-it-scandal","title":"Imran Awan Court Documents","order":"title","per_page":"12","search_bar":true,"organization":2085}
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some more stuff:
>Resistance to displacement is growing
>Whites are becoming more racially aware
>Even Macron is taking steps to cleanse France of Migrants

>Awan may have involvement with Seth Rich's murder
>DWS is being set up to take the fall
>Democrat Party is in good position to be wiped out
>Republican Party establishment may go down with them

>Fusion GPS scandal is growing larger
>Democrat party collusion with foreign entities
>Also colluded with Pakis and Iranians
>Maybe blackmail was involved through Awan

>Awan visited white house on November 21, 2013

FBI user was right.
WH user was right.

BUMP

BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE MOMENT

What about North Korea? When are we gonna blow them to pieces?

That may not happen. North Korea as usual is nothing but a distraction for Trump to keep media away from other things he's been doing in the background like purging the establishment from the WH staff.

However, if we do get into a full blown war with Russia and Iran you have to know that North Korea will take advantage of that and invade South Korea.

It will be a full blown WWIII.

Japan will likely try to mobilize some kind of military with American backing to stop the Koreans, and China may decide to side with the North Koreans knowing that we'll no longer be capable of paying off our debt to them or be a legitimate business partner.

Because there's no way China is going to give up their nice little buffer zone.

Bump

Donald is too scared to do anything unlike MacArthur. Want to meme this into existence. Start that one.

but where do the two scoops fit in?

>The Donald
>Too scared to do anything unlike MacArthur

I'll believe that one when I see it. If that's the case then why is he consolidating power and getting the military on his side?

The United States is too divided to wage a world war successfully. We are prone to being torn apart before the conflict even begins. Forget doing things like a draft or rationing. We are an Empire teetering on collapse, the last thing we need to do is to go offensive against TWO separate regional powers.

Unify the house first, before picking a fight. Because war, despite popular conception, doesn't actually unite people.

PLEASE GOD LET THE WAR COME

If only they'd let the man finish the job.

>They think Kalki is only a myth.

>Awan visited white house november 21, 2013
Link? Because guess what? 3 days later, this happens: Major Powers Reach Deal With Iran To Freeze Nuclear Program wsj.com/articles/negotiators-warn-gaps-remain-to-seal-iran-nuclear-deal-1385208825?tesla=y

>full blown Civil War at the federal level, or we're about to go into a full blown war with Russia and Iran.

Neither of these things will happen.

I don't think you realize how little that matters to the elite. If the United States collapses as a result of the war, then that's all the better. Makes the nation easier to ransack while we're all fighting each other, easier to turn full for the Globalist Marxists like what happened in Russia... which is fitting that you picked Czar Nicolas II.

>Link?

user delivers

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/70991107/Abid-A-Awan

Have you ever seen a superhero movie where there are more than one villain? Like Spider-Man 3 where there are multiple villains? Not every leftist is a Communist, user, and Globalists would stand to lose everything if the US fell part, considering that they need their reserve currency + military power to enforce Globalism on other nations. Not to mention the fact that Globalists own half the damn nation.

The Elites are suicidal, but probably not by intention.

Thanks, user. Big.

Awans superuser privileges:
>House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
>Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
>Subcommittee on Aviation
>Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines and Hazardous Materials
This couldn't possibly be more damning and damaging. Also, does no one remember that a secret service agent's car was ((((broken into))))? That it happened multiple times yet the perp was caught only in the crime that didn't involve seriously bad shit re: imminent later HAPPENINGS.

//// //// //// //// //// //// /// //// //// //// //// /////// //// //// ////
date: march 17
items stolen: laptop, “sensitive” documents, an access keycard, a black zippered bag with the Secret Service insignia on it and lapel pins from various assignments — including ones involving President Trump, the Clinton campaign, the United Nations General Assembly and the Pope’s visit to New York.
perp description: professional hit, backpack, man walking quickly and with a purpose, part of a team, in-and-out taking specific targeted items, walks away into the shadows, not returning to car that dropped him off. a professional hit.
outcome: no suspects, no nothing.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/17/targeted-theft-secret-service-laptop-containing-clinton-investigation-files-stolen-from-vehicle-agents-home/

/////// ///// /// //// //// //// //// //// /// //// //// //// //// ////

date: march 19th
items stolen: camera tripod, first aid kit, modem, two tablets perp description: crackhead chancing upon opportunity for crime.
outcome: perp apprehended, jailed, arraigned.

palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/new-florida-man-pleads-guilty-breaking-into-secret-service-car/ejIoiBCMM0MsyvagHEBWZK/

>Trump starts a coup and commands the army and purges congress, the supreme court, and all the federal courts
>Trump gains absolute power
>We become a junta

youtube.com/watch?v=zMOo73qKZQs

You should just know how this guy works, he might be the smartest man i know of.

You know him personally?

What will happen next?

I've seen him in our national libary in Norway. He's red-pilled.

nothing as usual, more usual news that have always happened since you were a kid and will keep happenning. Nothing really.

Not by a PC, someone screencap this for me

>Clinton and Obama create ISIS with CIA, Saudi Arabia and Qatar
the intelligence that made ISIS possible was actually Hussein's doing. They were/are far more advanced than ours when it comes to human intelligence (as in information about people, groups and factions and how they behave and how to take advantage of that).

He supposedly setup many blackberries. Where's the Blackberry Enterprise Server?

Either full blown American Junta
or
Full blown World War III

I'd say you're right if they weren't in an existential threat if they stay the course. Trump is their existential threat, and because he's surrounded himself with military and because of how outspoken he is, it's very difficult to just "get rid" of him. Plus our economy is about to collapse due to valuations on the stock market being in a huge bubble.

Going to war is their best option to keep a finger's grasp on what they've worked on.

I personally think we should become a junta.
If Donald Trump is given that kind of power and very little opposition he can probably do what he wants to do (repeal Obamacare, built better relations with Russia, build the wall he wants, etc) and there's nothing the so called "deep state" can do about it.

Come to think of it if we become a junta by then most of the deep sate would end up being thrown from helicopters and plunge to their deaths into the ocean.

From another thread

I wonder when this shit is going down like full tribunal status

It's all forming to a head.

People have been saying something about September 23 being important, and they could be right if things keep moving at this pace.

I personally think we should become a junta.
If Donald Trump is given that kind of power and with very little opposition he can probably do what he wants to do (repeal Obamacare, built better relations with Russia, build the wall he wants, etc) and there's nothing the so called "deep state" can do about it.

Come to think of it if we become a junta by then most of the deep state would end up being thrown from helicopters and plunge to their deaths into the ocean.

>supporting treason
If they do, They'll hang for this user. Just a thought. You don't want America turning into Syria just to fit your narrative. Enjoy the gas fields.

Stop saying DWS , the whore's name IS DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ.

If a civil war happens, do you think people will dox all the senate/house and start killing them doing some liveleak shit?

It's to avoid character limits.

Also, it's Debbie BLABBERMOUTH Schultz, nigger.

You will loose your family. Your sons and daughters, mothers and fathers.
>this is NOT the route you want as a "sleepy" westerner.

TRUMPIAN FORCES HAVE CROSSED THE POTOMAC AND ARE MARCHING ON THE CAPITOL

SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES ARE KILLING THEMSELVES TO AVOID CAPTURE AND TORTURE

he just needs to mobilize the Marines being that Mattis is SecDef it will be pretty easy to get them on board.

Dear god, these people are ballsy...people will march for trump. He really is making warhammer 40k real, bless him. Digits seek truth.

If a full blown war broke out between Russia and US, I don't think many people would give much of a shit about South Korea. Would you?

Bump, what will trump do in regards with israel? Feels like every politician is for there betterment and not the people of the U.S.

>SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES ARE KILLING THEMSELVES TO AVOID CAPTURE AND TORTURE

I find this poetic if that were to happen.

Cowards to the end if that occurs.

A RUSSIAN ARMADA HAS BLOCKADED CHESAPEAKE BAY

THE USS GERALD R FORD IS IGNORING ORDERS IN OPEN REBELLION

Let them all hang for this. Justice for Seth Rich.
Never fucking forget.

I wonder whose side Israel would take during a Civil War II scenario. I'd like to think they'd side with Trump. Keep in mind that Israel is nationalist, doesn't like mudslimes, and has a strong military. Plus Bibi and Trump are bros. (((They))) will most likely side with the deep state

Please be real please be real please be real

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Good thread. 2 questions:
1. What is "tick tock" I keep seeing posted on here?
2. Does Trump have a contingency kill switch set up? If he really has the goods on all of them I assume they will try to have him killed. What happens then?

So when will McMasters and Petraeus get the boot?

I doubt it. Those people have emergency bunkers they can escape to.

More likely they'll be indicted and the coup will be swift and bloodless.

>who's side
Whoever wins

Time is running out for traitors. Their day under the rope is coming up.

Trump has the entire US military, Secret Service, and the support of the US population. Any move against him would be fucking suicidal for any "resistance", be it deep state or antifa lefty faggots.

Trump can also disband CIA/FBI/any rogue deep state entity that threatens his power. He can actually do what JFK talked about doing before they took him out.

How will the left feel about the first black president going to jail?

Without being much into politics lately that's what I was understanding too.

It will be either a war that Trump doesn't approve, or he will be another puppet.

I wasn't aware Petraeus was part of the cabinet. Because he isn't.

McMaster I assume will remain on if he proves his loyalty toward Trump. If not, he's out.

I agree with this user! Her name is Debbie Wasserman Schultz!

I said it when they tried to say Trump colluded, and although I really don't fucking like it, I have to say it again: collusion isn't illegal. It probably fucking should be, but it isn't. If it was, Hilldawg would already be in jail. Everything else, though...well, I'm looking forward to an exciting season of Democratic incarceration and suicides.

I think the military is really backing him up so if they assassinate him they will go full Junta and martial law straight up gassing deep state operatives and cabal groups

Same. I'm scared for him

Exactly, especially since Trump picked Pence for a reason. Likely he's down with what Trump's doing and will unleash the military if anything happens.

They take out Pence and well then they've put the military in direct power. They can't do anything.

they will cry racist and hitler so no one will care too much because they've over used it

We could only all be so lucky that the military starts to exterminate the kike cabal.

Can't wait for CTR and ShareBlue face their downfall as well. They are just as deserving.

Here you go m8.

USA will need a legitimate reason in order to wipe out North Korea + Iran completely. So, prepare for a possible nuclear (small scale) false-flag attack in USA.

The ((Deep State)) is behind this.

Imran Awan court documents.

documentcloud.org/search/preview?q=projectid: 33889-house-it-scandal &slug=projectid-33889-house-it-scandal&options={"q":"projectid: 33889-house-it-scandal ","container":"#DC-search-projectid-33889-house-it-scandal","title":"Imran Awan Court Documents","order":"title","per_page":"12","search_bar":true,"organization":2085}

See you soon in september.

Apt.

Bump

Talk about a Hail Mary play. Problem is they'll need the military behind them for that and Trump's got the military on his side.

It'll be very difficult to pull that off without the military.

NUKES IN 30

>Trump starts 4th reich.
>Cleanses the US of leftists, Democrats and commies.

Music to my ears

We need to continue the Awan Investigation general threads. We need anons memeing this out in easily digestible formats to spread to twatter, facebook, leddit, etc.

At least I'll be joining the military, but only by the end of this year. Do you think this will all start before January?

Either way, I guess this is how Warhammer 40K begins, with the rise of a God Emperor. At least I will be able to serve the Emperor as one of his Guardsmen.

>11
digits bump

You are a very naïve if you believe other countries are going to standby and watch us fall into a Civil War and not interject themselves into it

True, but I still wouldn't exclude it from the possibilites at all. And who knows how they would accomplish it. There is always a way.

unless they use smuggled Israeli nukes which are still deniable of existence

>or we're about to go into a full blown war with Russia and Iran.
stop making me get excited

>Guardsmen
go active..it sucks but it will give you a better outlook on life. unless you are going national guard sf then that is the best kept secret in the military

Russia will take the entire west with them the minute we launch. Do you believe this is a game? You are forgetting most of our leaders answer to a small group of people that control the worlds weath.

Oh ((((you))))

>WW3 FINALLY STARTS
>BEING BORN IN A USELESS IRRELEVANT COUNTRY FINALLY PAYS OFF
Hope you americucks are ready to get drafted and die for Isreals

>Who knows how they would accomplish it
>Smuggle nukes in from Israel

>war with Russia
>ever happening
Kek

is it sunny in ecuador right now? is it pretty?

It would be 9/11 times one thousand.