What food should be banned?

What food should be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/650246/Germany-bans-pork-cafes-schools-offending-Muslim-migrants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder that muslims are not to blame, but those who seek to bring them

Daily reminder that both are to blame.

All.

No food should be banned. Even something that's inherently dangerous to eat.

It must suck to be Muslim: no alcohol, no sausages, and no bacon. No wonder they want to destroy Western Civilization.

link or stfu

i really envy europe
diversity is strength

WTF THIS IS TOO FAR

RISE UP, KRAUTS. YOU MUST DEFEND THE FATHERLAND.

chicken tendies.

That's probably what the chinks think about us and dogs.

Anything that includes corn suger.

this garbage

Food abuse

i'd love to see the riot that would cause

>Your country will never be as cucked as germany

haha saucy bananer :^)

Ban halal food

This might push Hans over the edge
Krauts love their swine
I encourage this

>banning something that doesn't exist in your country anyway

>hasn't eaten dog
It's not as good as cat.

that's a fake twitter account and mudslime animals are as much to blame as those who bring them, you think they'll stop being violent, demanding, worthless scum after all globalist politicans have been killed?

Daily reminder that the Jews and Muslims are not to blame, but our fellow whites who fall for this P.C. multicultural crap.

Let's face it.

It's our own people causing the downfall of the West.

>spend college getting /fit/ and /ck/
>spend first full summer off at home
>realize my family had been eating frozen pizza at least five days a week for years

I don't know what kind of genetic freaks they are, not getting diabetic and dying eating like that.

/rage/

Don't push this crap. Mudslimes are animals and worthy only of contempt. Just because the kike is pulling their strings, doesn't absolve them of being shitty people themselves.

Fried chicken.

Diversity

Some people can stay fit while living off of eating nothing but frozen dinners.

Others would blow up into landwhales while having the exact same diet.

What can I say? Nutrition is more of an art than a science.

N U K E G E R M A N Y

slight genetics. you can have high metabolism or have an easier time building muscle than others. but some people also bloat easily. natives are not adjusted to sugar so they and hispanics get fat easily. of course dont exceed 2000 calories and youll be fine

Let them be shitty. At least Catholics teach people to enjoy life and get drunk (in moderation).

Jesus, this looks like it was all purchased from Costco. I'm not the healthiest eater myself, I enjoy pork, sweet pastries, and alcohol, but damn that stuff looks like hell. Over the last few years I've slowly phased shitty frozen food and processed junk from my family's diet. Plus, Smirnoff vodka is pleb tier, Stolichnaya vodka is much better.

i don't eat meat, but if i did i'd eat a dog

why not? meat is just meat, doesn't matter where it comes from

Of course you can get excited, unbelievers if we try to help you. Poisonous pork. We want to life and good health.

Would you eat human flesh?

Kikes failed to explain that was why life was amazing in Europe.

huehuehue

None

Honestly, all meat from land-based animals. The ethics of it become increasingly less tenable. And from a pragmatic standpoint you'd save a lot of energy/resources/land by focusing on plants instead

Meat isn't always just meat. You prepare or butcher that dog you can contaminate the meat and get some Indian level poos going.

How about rats?

Eating owl heads should be banned.

this guy gets it

If I have to go a few weeks without booze or some kind of altered consciousness I'm ready to kill people.

Enjoy pork guilty. The only time I had that one eat pork if their life depended on it and Allah will forgive

Butcher that dog incorrectly*

Either way, always know who is preparing your doggo.

Vegan (((cuisine)))

>Hershel Lieberman

if i was in a survival situation or there was an opportunity to where there'd be no consequences but it just kind of came up then yeah

i'd just stay away from the parts that can fuck you up (like the brain) and hope for the best

the entire reason i don't eat meat is because chewing it makes me feel like i'm eating my own flesh so if i'm going to feel like that anyway what difference does it make if i'm eating a human or a pig? people are supposed to taste like pork anyway

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>banning the best part of german culture
what is happening

All animals ritually sacrificed and served for human consumption.

Unless they come with a video of said animal being killed

Is that a real headline or is it satire?

Please tell me it is fake.

>Germany
>banning bratwurst

No redemption it's time to burn Mecca to the ground.

It's time for us to face the music.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

There's only so much you can blame on other races before you realize it's our own people allowing this p.c. bullshit to happen.

You're acting like fucking white dindu, always blaming other races, not willing to accept the fact of the matter, that the Jew/Muslim or commies would have no power over us were it not given to them by our OWN people.

We're being betrayed by our own people for literal "brownie points", for foreign money and billionaire philanthropist cosmopolitan circlejerk orgies.

Face the music.

Realize who the real problem is.

If we act like prey, we can't blame predators for taking advantage of our weakness.

>back to Sup Forums feggit

Rats are pretty intelligent, but I guess that could work.

Bugs would be a viable option, too.

express.co.uk/news/world/650246/Germany-bans-pork-cafes-schools-offending-Muslim-migrants

click bait. Just in Schools and Cafes

This is why I love capitalism.

Back to /rake/ you fucking leaf

And what happens is the salvation for mankind. Pork is not good for consumption unless it is to survive. Allah will forgive

i mean that from an ethical standpoint, i don't see the difference between eating a dog or eating a pig it's all the same to me

i know you have to prepare meat properly and some meat just isn't ok for consumption, but i wasn't talking in those terms

just that i don't see the difference between eating one edible creature or another

people eat deer and i have a deer friend, she knows her name gets happy whenever she sees me, she'll lick my hand the way a dog does and let me pet her etc

no fucking different, but people pretend it is

i haven't eaten meat in years, but when i did i was one of those people who found the idea of eating certain animals distasteful over others

now i just see it all as the same shit

>it's just in schools which all kids are required by law to attend for 13 years
Oh no biggie this will only impact like 5 people amiright?

It's not a real account

Genetics has a small, nearly insignificant component to weight gain. The real culprits are a sedentary lifestyle and over eating.

Ikea Swedish meatballs - it contains pigmeat.

If we stop bringing them in as "migrants"...if they want to invade us they'll have to be upfront about it. They can't hide their intentions anymore.

Now, if they officially declare war, who do you think is going to win, a bunch of desert peasants or some of the top 10 most advanced modern armies combined?

It wouldn't even be a fair fight. They onow this, which is why they fight dirty.

Poor food choices in America is the leading cause of obesity and other diseases. America would save billions if toxic, overly processed foods were exposed for being the poision that they are.

There are too many fat fucks to blame, and human nature didnt magically change in the last 50 years to cause it, It was the crap full of sugar and chemicals which make u[ 70% of a grocery store that did,.

The government fucked up big time with the old school food pyramid as well.

The Jews are the worst in humans

>no sausages
Beef sausages are pretty common

To be fair, pigs are pretty gross anyways.

This is a thing...?

Stop the infidels that consume the poison

Not food,but fructose corn syrup.

And this.
Pigs eat dirty and so is dirty in the term and unfit for consumption

Who doesn't like Cheerio Encrusted Banana Parm?

hate muslims as much as i hate germans
eradicate all of them

>germans banning bratwurst

what?! are they going to ban beer next? Who are the Germans without bratwurst and beer? Just a bunch of high strung, angsty weenies.

>those fucking dirty nasty nails

jesus christ its worse than the food.

So?
Why the fuck should we be required to change the way we eat for them?

This is why I can't take you sharters serious. Everything looks like fucking legos

None, mind your own business.

Oktoberfest will just be a water tasting festival from now on.

Look a white dindu nuffin.

Ever hear the phrase: Fool me twice, shame on me?

Not willing to accept that the globalist politicians who push this P.C. cultural Marxism on us are white & Anglo. These foreigners would have no power over us if it were not for our own people pushing this p.c. message on us and forcing conformity or social suicide.

Refusal to take personal and group responsibility for our own groups actions makes you a dindu.

You're literally a white dindu.

Im not Jewish, but i'd rather be a conniving Jew-mudslime mutant than a white dindu who refuses to place blame on traitors within his own group because "whypipo dindu nuffin wrong"

Funny, I was surprised not to french surrendering us. Soon.

hehe

>Be communist
>Starve

>you think they'll stop being violent, demanding, worthless scum after all globalist politicans have been killed?

No, but they'll do that in their own countries.

Then what would i eat?

>out of respect to Muslims
Just wow. This is unbelievable. They respect moderate terrorists. Ban all niggers in public places out of respect to moderate racists.

My country existed for longer than your religion, believe there are still some fanatics out there ready to absolutely destroy your cult, keep pushing your luck though we we'll see who survive in the end.

Meanwhile Australian police raided homes of people joining pro Sharia law groups. And surprise surprise they had bomb making equipment and unlicensed firearms.

What did they find in thr homes of alt right trolls? Empty Instant noodle packages and anime figures?

please explain meme

Cherry pie