Jake Paul is the the last stand of implicit white identity in the USA. This is why j*ws like h3h3 loathe him so much...

Jake Paul is the the last stand of implicit white identity in the USA. This is why j*ws like h3h3 loathe him so much. They are afraid of him.

Heres a quick rundown:

jake paul
>fastest growing channel on the platform
>tall aryan man in his prime
>fit, strong and at his physical peak
>former tv actor
>actually cares about his fans went to visit a 14 year old cancer patient before he was even famous
>enjoying his life to the fullest, making money off of light hearted entertainment for young people
>christian
>already married at the age of 20 in a loving relationship with a white aryan princess
>probably voted for based trump as a white guy from ohio
> his parents are proud american patriots

ethan shekelstein
>stagnant channel with recycled tired conten
>old manlet kike
>out of shape, disgusting looking high estrogen body
>was a no namer virgin loser before youtube
>is a loser beta met his wife at a holocaust museum
>is married to a flat chested ugly rat looking jew
>pessimistic jew shithead, makes a living off of smugly putting others down whilst contributing nothing himself
>doesn’t give a fuck about his fans begs on pateron for money to pay for lawyers even though he is already rich
>voted for Hillary and is very liberal
>his parents are commie drug loving degenerates
>complains about jake doxing people he doxed dj khaled in a video (different rules for us goys I guess)
>(((Seth Rogen))) tweeted that he would use his influence to actively stop Jake Paul from getting roles in movies obvious jewish collusion

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtu.be/hSlb1ezRqfA
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay

Donald Trump style (((white))) identity.

Don't google this lest you be red-pilled beyond you current ultra cucked state:

איוונקה יעל טראמפ

What's the appeal behind H3H3? All he does is mock people and act like a buffoon on camera with the occasional taking of the moral high ground.

literally
who

Fuck off covert marketing shill, Global Rule 11.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global

He doesn't mock people anymore since he went in on leafy. Now he's just a fag who makes friends with actual fucking parasites on his podcast

He used to be funny, but even then he was just ripping off Sam Hyde. Now he just cashes in on drama just like every other popular Youtuber.

So he's just an unfunny fat preachy Jew who tells people off from his bedroom. What a cunt. Why does he have so many subscribers?

Stop posting this faggot.

Entry level memelord for pre-teens who just starting using the internet

>you being over 20 years old and watching male youtube stars.

The last implicit stance of white males is homosex. Nice pic ya homo

compulsory England is my city

>E-celeb thread
You need to fuck off back to Sage

*Tim and eric, not sam hyde
No one here will give them credit because of how cucked they are but tim and eric are pioneers of absurd comedy.

>christian
christian=autism

didn't he dox KNAWLEDGE guy too?

OP IS DABBING ON THEM HATERS!

his videos were pretty good up until he moved out of Israel. His fans consist of people who like his older shit and have no delusions about the downward slide and teenagers who eat up YouTuber drama.

>"Jake Paul is the last stand of implicit white ident-"
youtu.be/hSlb1ezRqfA

I'll let you in on a little secret: they both suck major league ass.

JAKE PAULERS ARE THE STRONGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD, and we are prepared to DAB ON THEM HATERS until the west is FREE again.

Sorry muslims and jews, you can have your spot back when the jake paulers are finished.

Literally end your life you dick riding faggot. I am so fucking sick of literally who YouTube shitheads desperately trying to get rich attention whoring. Vapid horseshit

>aryan
>brown eyes

>Brown eyes
>Arrogant smug face even tho his nose is bent out of shape
>Probably circumcised
>Ugly
To the trash can with him.

his old videos used to be funny as fuck and quality. i was watching his shit back when he had like 30k subs and begging for money on his hidden stream/chat. now it's just cringe bullshit for normies and 15yo LoL players

post your face then

>be beta jew
>someone goyish touches me
>THAT'S ASSAULT!

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU

>you actually wrote all of that

OP kill yourself
get out of your fucking autistic internet-existence lifestyle & then kill yourself

jesus fucking christ dude

>heh i wouldn't mind if some big burly stranger just punched me in the shoulder
>i w-wouldn't even do anything h-haha that's totally n-normal
hey bro, can i fuck your girlfriend? haha it's not rape or assault or anything bro it's totally fine :^)

>be massive heeb pussy
>get shoved around by big guy
>get feelings hurt, but don't actually do anything at the time
>cry about it with my support group of my parents and girlfriend

>be australian
>ass is still so sore from the emus that i have to move the goalposts from an online anonymous forum straight into my ass
hmmm

Jake Paul is a fucking wigger

He literally behaves like a nigger. There is no difference between him and chief keef

He's a degenerate

He's cancer, regardless of color

bump save jake 2k17

>be beta or beta sympathizer
>use argumentative misdirection to try and obscure the fact that I got called out for equating crying about something to doing something about it

almonds: unactivated

This is like when OJ chimped out and stupid niggers all went "IT CUZ HE BLACK MY NIGGA!" People don't hate Jake Paul because he's white, they hate him because he's an entitled child who almost burned down his neighbors house and who acts like a fucking retard to everyone around him for no good reason. You've become a stupid nog who yells about how "ya boy dindu nuffin"

>be australian
>can't accept that the original point i was making was fucking retarded
>further, can't even provide a worthwhile shitpost
your a disgrace to you're countrymen

You weren't making any point. My original post was a joke about how Jews always exaggerate everything for their own gain, and you missed my point because you are a retard. I just thought it was funny that you were acting like him crying about it but doing nothing was somehow "less" beta than just not crying about it.

I hate both of them desu

Reminder to dab on the haters
*dabs*

Stop self promoting, faggot

Hello viral marketer.