saved for future use

shit map vancouver is chinese

rates for all races

don't call me friend and don't save my images

Thanks for the images friend.

Can you tldr

Lotta work you put into that, good job autbro

i'm about to hook you in the gabby

from what i looked at while compiling...

the south is 100% uneducated, non-white, unhealthy garbage.

utah, colorado, arizona, and new mexico are abnormally healthy, with colorado having the least overweight population at 40% at BMI under 25

new england is the most educated large area then colorado and SF

new england has high cancer rates from pollution, even when they don't smoke very much and are healthy weights (from what i can tell from us on /sci/ brainstorming)

colorado stands out to me. highly educated in a certain spot, healthiest, and it's a pretty place anyway.

but i'd probably never live in colorado. i don't like that kind of weather. new england, 4 seasons is my preferred climate.

Seriously though friendo thanks a ton gonna spread this map all around these here interwebz

when i think of colorado, i get a john denver vibe, and that bugs me even when I like some of his songs.

utah is almost completely english ancestry which is cool, but the mormonism ruins it, even though it makes them healthy from no drinking or smoking, and all of the hiking they do or whatever keeping them in shape.

new england is almost entirely english/irish/scottish/welsh which is really cool but the high rates really really annoy me. we still don't know exactly why they're so high.

>Newfoundland
>French Canadian
Cue laugh track

>All of the maritimes
>French Canadian

this map is fucked

here is an update with the air quality map taking up some of the canadian space that isn't relevant for this research

can't read that shit man

what's the legend?

well, if it's green, it's safe, yellow, it might suck if you have asthma or whatever... self explanatory, you want green.

neet

suggestions would be helpful. this doesn't seem complete at all.

Do you need more?
I have tons of various maps of the US, what do you want?

i don't know at this point.

On the colorado issue, makes sense.

Did you know that iq is linked to obesity? The lower it is the more likely ou are to be obese, this is why smart people live longer.

Can you give me the demographics off colorado by race?

>The Maritimes
>French Canadian
Nova Scotia is less than 5% French, that map is worthless

Colorado has changed demographics a lot lately, we were 90% white 20 years ago and now we have rapidly declined to nearly 60%.
The obesity rate is rising here too....
really makes you think

this is white population of colorado

You want me to dump anything?
What are you lacking?

I made this to find a place to live. I mostly cared about the intelligence/education and health.

>What are you lacking?

Gratitude, camaraderie, and copyright infringement. You know what to do.

Makes sense. What you posted is already pretty comprehensive.
You need to look at and predict trends in demographics though. Moving anywhere is quite the investment, and it's not like any of these values will remain constant

Surely there¡s an error for New Brunswick and Newfoundland? No way the French dominate those!

You should factor religious affiliation and political voting habits if the end game is "where is best to live".

i'm agnostic and don't vote. it's not relevant to me vs. this board

Voting patterns are extremely important, regardless of whether you vote or not

education/IQ is more important and speaks for itself

Fix Canada

But voting patterns show you trends and the direction in which the state is moving.
All of it matters.

These are massively important factors for determining what kind of people live in an area.

i will try to add it in

>i will try to add it in
If you hadn't considered adding it earlier, chances are you will be REDUCING the average IQ of any area you move to.

Godspeed. Your maps are pretty comprehensive and I like them.

I like how Puerto Rico is so insignificant that only one map shows some data about it

i did, but i don't need your low test, passive aggressive,(spain)not white, feminine insult. it's my chart and i am not political. higher educated translates to more liberal people, as i already said speaks for itself. my IQ is tested at 145-152. there is no place on earth that i would fit into anyway.

Honestly I think most Americans wouldn't even know it's a US territory if you asked them.

that image is really fucked up. this country sucks.

I went to Colorado 2 years ago and all I saw were fucking Mexicans. Which is amazing because I remember growing up, Colorado was always regarded as a very white state.

The reason the people are healthy is because they do a lot of outdoor activities. And the beautiful scenery inspires them to pollute less. I'm sure this will all change though as shitskins continue to invade.

this infographic isn't even slightly comprehensible
if i have to look closely and interpret a dozen legends then youve completely wasted your time