Fucking degenerates thread

fucking degenerates thread.

degenerates of all walks: queers, kekistanis, cucks, commies. Post them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XcXgJHDqJEU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WQpB75uFoUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish my dad loved me that much desu.

Ya think ur hot shit doncha?!?

Serpent seed and all who emulate it so fervently

I think a lot of us here are former liberals, or at least had some left leaning views.
Spamming this shit is a good way to turn people into Nazis.

oh what the actual fuck is...

god. it's been a while since i've felt ths legitimately angry.

True. that's exactly what happened to me. former commie and /leftypol/ before I actually started listening to people and went full 14/88 real quick.

Atheists are the most degerate a d cringey
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XcXgJHDqJEU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WQpB75uFoUg

If someone wants to do weird shit in private, fine. But why do they have to flaunt it like this in front of kids and stuff?

I can smell this horrible picture. that girl is a future christian homemaker.

>those dead brainwashed eyes
she'll being a hardcore feminist blaming white males for everything

any context for their decadence?

She will probably be a trad wife.

Definitely.

I voted for Obama twice. I'm sorry! It was the white thing to do

nah, that face is pure 'I've made a huge mistake', except she had no choice here. this is a formative moment that will remain in her psyche long after she's repressed the smell of sweaty gay ass.

now I'm just fucking scared. Where do we go now, Sup Forums?

Another degenerate...

Their soul knows it's wrong so instead of admitting their sinful ways and repenting and working hard to be better, they seek validation for their degeneracy from other people and seek to infect others so they can use populism as an argument

Logical in a way. God is a better friend to them than themselves, they ruin themselves with AIDS, drug addiction and inflict trauma on others inevtiably by mental illness, suicide and violence

Kind of like dragging other with you to hell so that you won't feel alone and so you can mock them for being equally stubborn donkeys

This is the basis of Marxist critical theory isn't it? Normalize degeneracy by undermining traditional values and superstructure for revolution

Yes that is the political basis for it, I like to think of it more in a spiritual context since pizzagate

It is coming from the top down, cultural marxism is simply the intellectual, academic version you see pushed through colleges especially in America, Germany and Britain and represented by left leaning parties

Shabbos Goyim in the Sup Forums anti-semitic context

Seperation from God in my perception

Worship in the Illuminati context. While they're eating tasy Cheese Pizza, they corrupt the morals of others and at the same time dissociate from their own bad behavior.. A vicious cycle going from the top down. Let us pray for their souls, may God have mercy. At least they can blame eachother until they start blaming themselves and finally repent

You post it to fap

Truvada. You do shit in front of kids too. All deaths and sins stem from vaginas

Unironically a real kike, sabbatean witch performing ritual child sacrifices to Satan and...

Best guess for this image: fun

>fucking degenerates thread.

It matters not where the Sin came from, what matters if how to repent and achieve nearness to God

>This is the basis of Marxist critical theory isn't it?
No, it isnt. You just made that shit up.

Critical theory - a theory as critical insofar as it seeks "to liberate human beings from the circumstances that enslave them"

Wew, leftypol, that is some nice brainwashing you got there.

bump :^)

Pic included because it makes me sick.