Smoked weed at Bible Conference Camp with Chinese Christians, AMA

user, The Word of God has spoken to me. This weekend I was invited to a bible conference, and knowing how boring that would be, I brought weed.

It was challenging, and sometimes amusing, trying to smoke weed at essentially a bible camp (we were in cabin dorms). Essentially what I did was smoke weed in an abandoned sauna, and in the cabin washroom when no one was around.

I got high with God this weekend, and had time to reflect on the situation I was in; this largely east Asian christian Congregation that I had somehow been invited to. It was fascinating observing Chinese-Christianity.

East Asian people are great Christians. I often thought about communist china and I have come to realize that we should do all we can to inspire Christian teachings and philosophy to East Asia. Firstly this is because they are simply quite a large rowing segment of humanity. Secondly, many East Asians are very good Christians, often humble, dedicated, great people. Thirdly East Asia people and White people should ultimately form a Christian Reich and racial union because we have the highest IQ and will make all other nations bow down before our spiritual, mental, and physical superiority

This is the message God told me, Conquer the world with Christian East Asians

How is this not ultimate fate of global society ?

Is weed against the Bible? I'm unsure, but it sounds very unbiblical.

Faggot

>posts nazi flag
>literally the elites of nazis want to form a pact with east asia

Great post user.

A Christian Reich, sound excellent!

Unfortunately this thread is going to be shit up by faggot pagans and tolerable atheists.

I really try my best to accept pagans and atheists I really do, but every fucking religious debate is the exact same fucking argument that's been debunked a million times.

Pic related.

you nancy boys bothered by a little bit of weed smoke, i dont think youre set out to be a warrior for Christ snowflakes

In the face of persecution Heretics calcify, this is literally the early history of christianity.

The Christian Eurasian Reich in my opinion inevitable, I almost forgot, some of these East Asian Christians were fucking based, talking about Illuminati tier shit, corrupt corporations, business, etc. All you need to do is push this all in the right direction and we can pretty much get East Asian Christians down with "us"

>you nancy boys bothered by a little bit of weed smoke
Replace that with something just as degenerate like gay sex and consider how much of a faggot you sound like.

DUDE WEED LMFAO
kys leaf

Genesis says that God gave us the seed bearing plants for our usage.

I believe first century Christians used marijuana medicinally.

If you don't agree with smoking because it's harmful and thus hurts your relationship with God - avoid using marijuana.

Otherwise, a nice indica on a lazy Sunday after church is wonderful.

*The Christian Eurasian Reich in my opinion is inevitable

While i did not interject when I was listening to these based east asian christians talk about the illuminati, obviously the light bulb in my mind lit up, lets get the east asian christians down for our Christian Reich

how is smoking weed as degenerate as gay sex

NO JEWS ALLOWED

Would be the most important thing.

If Jews manage to infiltrate a Reich spanning from Eastern Asia to Western Europe, then the whole world will go to shit.

In Genisis it says God made all plants for us to use/eat. The Bible also talks about getting drunk.

It's all about intention and moderation. Nothing wrong with consuming marijuana in God's eyes unless you're using it for the wrong reasons (crutch for depression, addiction, to forget the world).

OP you should go to Israel
There's this church in Nazareth with pictures of Mary and baby Jesus from all over the world

The one from China is hilarious

>The Bible also talks about getting drunk.
Yeah with an extremely negative connotation. Literally the first mention of a man getting drunk is then molested by his own son.

>seed bearing plants
Meaning you are only allowed to smoke shitty seedy ditch weed.

The other thing that told me my mission to East Asian Christianity was God's fate was the fact that I met this weird fuckin autistic girl, she draws and does anime, videogames, german girl into swords and medieval knights, it was like God knew what Sup Forums was and now I have this completely autistic german girl to make cartoons with as well, in addition to the inspirations of an East Asian Fourth Reich

>that screenshot

I should have said drinking. You're right, being drunk and not being in full control of yourself is a sin.

Jesus did drink wine though.