Chinese guy here, why do you guys hate us so much...

chinese guy here, why do you guys hate us so much? i understand that our government is not perfect and that not every one of us are upstanding citizens, but cmon guys, us individual chinese people arent that bad, we generally try to stay out of whitey's way and when we immigrate to other countries, we know we are guests there. we don't commit crimes, we don't mouth off, we don't go around with banners saying chinese lives matter when one of our kind are mistreated in a foreign country. i guess what im asking is, why do you hate us? what did i, an individual chinaman, ever do to you?

AMA if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU
baka.com.au/business/the-economy/census-2016-milestone-passed-as-australian-becomes-more-asian-than-european-20170626-gwz3ow.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we dont

Your women become absolute degenerates when they come to the US, for some reason retain none of the historical Chinese honor and conservatism

Wasn't that guy ran over by the tank a few seconds after this picture was snapped?

china hate threads are posted nightly, i scroll through them once in a while, i'm not going to lie, a lot of the things you guys say about us do hurt our feelings.

make bad products

we don't hate you

brown people aka the majority of US flags hate you because they realize your government will genocide them over dwindling global resources

I just hate how you use our housing as a way to get rich.

Also millennial Asians who grew up in the west are becoming SJW's and complaining about whites on campus.

The left is manipulating you guys against us and some of you are taking the bait. It just makes us want to get rid of all of you.

Cant you be Chinese in China? Its not our fault you over populated your country into the state it is currently in. Same goes for the Indians.

many of them are away from their parents for the first time.

>why do you guys hate us so much

Communism.
Pure and simple.

You're flooding some white countries and are extremely rude. Chinese tourists are even worse than hispanics in terms of rudeness. Also asian girls in america are somehow even more degenerate than our own women.

Chinese women are spoiled by the domestic sausage fest. Grossly overvalued pussy behaves in predictable ways all over the world

us buying houses do not mean that you can't also buy houses.

makes sense i guess

stop eating dogs

>us flag
cucked

most chinese people have never eaten dog in their life. it's only a delicacy in some backwards places.

except it means exactly that.

the game you play isnt just buying houses, its raising the market value to make them unaffordable.

it's a pump and dump game, you buy, only sell for higher, normal people cant buy, then you sell all at once in a crash and take the money and go to the next country.

however the sjw thing the other user mentioned is far more of a problem. please solve that.

Fbpb, assuming that you aren't a LARPer we just hate your gov't

there is literally nothing stopping you from playing the same game.

Also, despite being socially retarded, asians often try to join white social groups rather than sticking with their own or bothering someone else.

>pic related
How do chinese know about tiannamen square protests/massacre?

would you rather have us join the negro instead?

chinese people don't exist in a vacuum, the government is not as good at controlling information as it used to be. (i'm posting from outside the country though)

in the gas chambers? yes.

You guys are alright, do you eat fucking dogs tho?

>That's subhuman tho

why do you hate us so much? what did i personally do to you?

most chinese people have never eaten dog in their lives, its a stereotype that won't die. dog eating was wide spread during famines and only remain a delicacy in certain limited places.

pumping and dumping our housing market is something only the rich can afford to do.

and the rich from china come here and do it.

normal people from here or from anywhere cannot afford to buy a 1.4 million dollar 1 bedroom apartment or house in sydney mate. You know who's fault that is?

why do you fight this? just accept what youre doing and change if you want to get along.

shill psyops, faggot. you have to ignore divide & conquer posts. the powers that be are trying to drive wedges between everyone and force us all into a massive set of wars--the u.s. will get both a race war and a civil war, while simultaneously fighting in ww3.
be cool, chinaman.

then throw out your cucked government, isn't it their job to protect you?

Kill a commie for mommy.

why does everyone post the cropped version?

who is shilling and for whom?

or maybe from a different angle?

heres video
youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU

We don't hate you
/thread
Your government treats you like animals
Stop browsing Sup Forums if you want honest normal opinions about things, this place is an echo chamber that we go to to remove ourselves from the stupidity of the leftist media in US

I don't like that you guys are replacing us.

baka.com.au/business/the-economy/census-2016-milestone-passed-as-australian-becomes-more-asian-than-european-20170626-gwz3ow.html

Hmm. Gee, I wonder why.

By flooding my country, you have already joined the negro. You are a spiritually dead people and have nothing to offer on an individual or societal scale. Go back to your large homeland and be among those who appreciate and understand you.

why does everyone post the ancient version?

:( im sorry, i wish i could tell them to stahp but i don't have a phonebook to every chinese person. why not do something about it on your end though? like getting rid of that cucked government or demand restrictions on immigration?

I don't hate Chinese but I do hate commies and so by proxy the Chinese reputation is tarnished. It doesn't help that there are over a billion of them and many hundreds of millions come from places that have barely begun to be civilized.
There are also many examples of them seeing their own people run over or injured and no one helps the victims or passerbys acting indifferent to it. It makes those acting with indifference seem subhuman to a westerner's eyes.
Finally, Hong Kong and Taiwan seem leagues ahead of mainland China in every aspect and worthy of respect, but China continually illegally claims those places as mainland territory. No one wants to see Hong Kong and Taiwan infected with mainly Chinese PRC culture.

drew breath you slit eyed yellow fuck.

I support the China hate threads. It'll shame them into making a change. Muh famiry honor and whatever.

No he was pulled away by some people that were worried he'd get run over.

We don't hate you at all.

Your women are also great btw, dating a Chongqing girl right now.

Stop deep frying live dogs and well talk. The Taiwanese don't pull that shit.

you guys pay our government so they dont protect us.

literal chinese economic war to take australia. Why do you think china is our number 1 enemy yet we're putting chinese on public advertisements and selling our strategic ports to chinese companies.

you guys are literally attacking us, don't sit there and say "why do people hate us??" when you're fine with all this apparently.

Chankoro fucking shit

literally one village out of 1.3 billion people

You should care more about your ethnic homeland than a prison island your ancestors were sent to.

Fuck you, chink traitor dicksucker

by joining your country legally, we pay taxes. doesn't that mean we contribute?

>cmon

LARP better

I for one dont hate you chinese. I Have great respect for your rich culture. Is just some worry with how powerful yet repressive the communist chinese gov is. But hope you become a good counter for Merica domination.

No hate here for you chinkanon, you got some good food and your women are hot as fuck too.

That's something you should talk to your corrupt lawmakers about. Whining to chinks on a mongolian basket weaving forum ain't going to accomplish shit.

Depends on the universe you're from. In mine he died. I've watched the video of him being ran over when I was a kid, but in this universe timeline he was saved.

>1/3 of adults reaching age 30 as virgins

No you diminuitive ape. We can pay our own taxes. That is the least of our concerns. Your presence is the problem, and the fact that your stunted brain jumps to money as a primary form of contribution demonstrates how little you have to offer.

These people at Sup Forums are idiots and/or delusional. For actual facts go to history and humanities.

You're alright mate, sometimes the country/flag banter gets too harsh.
But that's all it is, just talk.
I'm sorry we've made you feel that way.

Well put a stop to it until you do we will see you as worse than animals...just like you see us all as gunsligners

we don't see you as gunslingers at all, we see you as what rome could've been.

cheers bro

the thread is a chinese person asking why people hate them.

i'm being kind by answering. also see our lawmakers are paid off publically not secretly by rich chinese.

>3/3 adults getting assfucked by their government

And stop being so goddamn cheap with the utensils and duck sauce

Make you a deal not that either of us is in a position to negotiate. You wipe the Uyghuir off the map and we're even.

I dont hate you at all. I actually admire a great deal about Asians, especially the Chinese.

don't worry about what some anonymous losers say about your country. Meetup photos gives a good indication of who you are talking to. Most of the 'whites' on here are larping indians or fat neckbeards

really? because it seems like there's a budget crisis every year. how else are we supposed to contribute? we are too small to fight for your army, you don't think we are good enough to enter politics or entertainment, literally the only thing we can do is put our heads down, work hard, and pay taxes.

As a STEMfag the Chinese steal trade secrets and rip off research all the fucking time, so that's another thing. Plus they took er' jobs with regards to factory work, because workers are treated and paid like shit in China.

thank you for your response, though i really wish you wouldn't hold it against individual chinese people for the way your housing market turned out, many of us are decent people and i hope one day you can see that.

the chinese in this thread have no sense of personal responsibility for their actions.

Yeah there is retard.
We don't have slave trade money from our sweatshops like you do.

On that note besides the dogs the man-eating escalators gutter oil melamine milk lead paint Etc we / I don't hate you guys. We Wish Your retarded fucking government would stop supporting the Norks and making random islands in the South China Sea.

thank you for your response. please understand that the people of PRC don't have any say in what our government does.

The Chinese are the natural competitors against America for world influence. Its not that we hate your culture or people so much as we do not want to see a communist-lead world.
And if you think China would do a better job in leading civilization, don't be so naïve. The US has at least been able to hone its skills in world politics since world war 1. The Chinese have literally been contained to their region for millennia.
If China stopped fucking around with Kim Jong Uno Does Tres Quattro maybe we could put aside our differences and fight Islam together. Idk about the rest of the country but i'd be more than happy to allow them influence in Pakistan and south east assai.

No, the only thing you can do is GO HOME. China is huge and could probably use plenty of bilingual individuals. Your spot in this country is a theft and a cancer just as much as the other minorities. Live where you belong, don't be a cultural leech.

Americans are scared of the Chinese. That's literally all there is

a lot of you are decent people. maybe even most of you, I don't know. Still, your rich people do this to countries so that makes people mad.

Also the western born chinese jumping at the chance to become sjws is a far worse problem none of seem to want to say anything about.

thank you for your response.

the SJW thing is kind of a problem but literally none of know what to do about it. we can't openly criticize it because then we get shut down for being shit lords. our parents generation can't do anything because of the cultural barrier. our hands are tied. any ideas?

University is full of Chinese and they cheat on absolutely everything.

Personally I think chinese are alright, they are more well behaved and respectful than niggs and gypsies, at least in this country.
I just think that not helping people in distress is shit-tier, like we see all the time in liveleak videos.

Go get raped and kill yourself, faggot

I will say that this is far better than one of those china hate threads that shills post here for divide and conquer.

If you can represent your country well and make china positive threads on pol it will be a good thing for everyone.

thank you for the feedback.

The geopolitical redpill is that there are objectively no good superpowers. The US has been evil as shit ever since WW2.

Are you a Christian, Chinanon? Do you love the Constitution? Can you speak proper English?

> we get shut down for being shit lords
I know it's not the Asians nature to have a back bone, but you should try it. You're in white country now, we expect you to do more than capitulate like a literal insect.

The spam comes from the same bunch of gook and pajeets. It's literally just infighting of Asians larping as Sup Forums picking up some of the old occasional shock threads. It's obvious when they are trying to force their local "insults" that make no sense to Westerners unless you studied their culture or write like retards in broken vertical sentences.

canadian and american universities love that high international student tuition too much to do anything about it. i've seen it happen. professors in universities told to look the other way because the school wants more money. i don't mean to sound like i'm passing the buck here, but chinese cheating in universities is definitely enabled if not facilitated by the universities.

if you read all the posts i made in this thread, you can probably guess that i am western educated. i am not a christian, and i love the constitution.

>individual chinese people arent that bad
Seen this thread already. Seems that the webm spamming threads have finally taught you fuckers that the "HAHAHA WHITEY WE WILL OWN YOUR COUNTRY IN 3 YEARS AND YOU CANT STOP IT" spamming is counter-productive.

Sup Forums will defeat any shills, be they Chinese 50cent, CTR nerd virgins or glow in the dark cia niggers.

>when we immigrate to other countries
STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY

>we know we are guests there
Lots of you are benefit tourists. Anchor babies. Phoney marriages, human trafficking. You're all about trying to game our systems... and the great systems of the West are breaking down a bit now thanks to you and other ungrateful minorities taking advantage of our generosity.

Then there's the armies of brainwashed PRC richkids over here to "study" who show no respect to our countries; cheating through school and university and just generally being obnoxious, impolite little shitlords who are unable to learn English properly or interact with Westerners - and they then self-justify this by attempting to look down their noses, getting a kick out of the fact that there are plenty of white people who are poorer than their corrupt Daddies.

>we don't commit crimes
Wrong. Huge amounts of money laundering. Driving offences.

>we don't mouth off
Yes you do. This is another gripe: you fuckers are always critiquing the West, trying to be as offensive and denigrating as possible... pushing that gay meme "baizuo" while also being very thin-skinned about criticisms of China (and not even allowed to criticize it at home either)

>we don't go around with banners saying chinese lives matter
I refer you to what happened recently in Paris (which, by the way, was being stirred up by Communist Party agents)

what did i, an individual chinaman, ever do to you?
Nothing. But your commie mafia brainwashes its people in to hating us. And you're all looking to steal from us because of a fake history view of The Opium Wars. So STOP THAT SHIT.

I made one a while back ()