Which of Trump's promises have actually been kept?

Which of Trump's promises have actually been kept?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article136073328.html
trumpgolfcount.com/displaypartners
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/house-approves-usd1-6-billion-for-the-border-wall-construction.html
archive.is/rHIOd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he will probably move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
that's about it

Hey rabbi whatchya doin
>the golden rule is a mental illness bernie didnt go to aipac zionists are dindus blame the fags reeee blah blah
Everybody sees right through you. Close down your pizza parlour

Don't care, at least he isn't Clinton.

Quite a few. And he just got a $1.6 Billion down payment for his wall.

when he said "I'll trigger every fag out there 24/7"
he wasn't kidding

most of this meme list is passive or future shit

Win some lose some. At least he tried. I blame the CEOs of Carrier more than anyone else.

1400 jobs ain't being cut. They claim they'll lower workforce to 880-900 in 10 years. 500 will be laid off over the next few years if they don't start making more money.

He made America great again

>It's better if Trump shits in m mouth instead of Clinton

If that's the case he didn't back down from any promises until he's out of office, just like Obama :^)

>most of this meme list is passive or future shit
Nope. You're full of shit and you can't refute a single point. BTFO

Crooked wondering the woods...Only promise that matters

Cry harder faggot

Defending Israel and giving them billions of dollars a year.

>BUILD THAT WALL (in Jerusalem for Israel)
>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK (Ahmed, or just on over to Europe instead)
>MAKE (Israel) GREAT AGAIN

Hooktube so these dirty rats don't get any ad revenue or likes/views.
hooktube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

He and Clinton are of the same ilk. Did you forget Epstein and Trump were friends for years, and Trump said he liked them young? Or how about Trump naming the guy that got Epstein off charges 10 years ago as Secretary of Dept. of Labor (Alex Acosta).

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article136073328.html

He's also a crypto Jew (look at his face, and not to mention Acosta is a sephardic Jew name).

>strengthening relations with foreign allies

it's pathetic when you have to make shit up

we just need tariffs

>"I-its bulls-shit g-g-g-guys!"

Nationalize everything.

Gorsuch, and at least one, maybe two more on the way.

/thread

I can see the vac truck coming to drain the swamp.

This, his promise of butthurt from libs is more than enough for me

Correct.
Here is a more sane version, with the hyperbole removed.

>Job Creation increasing at incredible rates

they're not moving the plant. They're firing all of their union employees, most of them, or simply a ton of them.

They might also be modernizing the plant, using subcontractors, etc.

He's saving the jobs but not the unions. Unions have more or less lost a fuck ton of leverage outside of the service industry.

For the plant to stay, they had to allow the company to get rid of its highest paid employees.

UH OH

>threat of travel ban has dramatically slowed down muslims moving to america of their own choice
>ICE deportations up 60%, Trump wants to triple size of ICE
>ended funding for ISIS in syria

he picks fights like with trannies i don't see the point, but i don't really care, other than it could hurt his reelection chances. otherwise he's been preddy gud

He put Hillary in jail.

>He's saving the jobs but not the unions
is that why all those people lost the jobs?

Oh look, this fake gay Facebook-tier shit is getting spammed in every Trump thread

It's a type of Twitter/Facebook tier image used by boomers and kike lovers to shill for Trumpstein.

Look at your typical boomer's Twitter page.

>Deplorable, MAGA, Trump in username, handle or bio
>Trump as either profile pic or header
>Always RT and liking Trump as well as either Cernobitch, PJW, Molyjew, or some other pro Trump e-celeb
>Has Israeli flag in bio or #StandWithIsrael, even Jews don't care for the goyim, rather leech off
>#1A or #2A and #BuildTheWall will also likely be in bio

You getting butthurt.

>trannies hurt his chances of rjioerjorej

wtf are you sweden or america? fucking idiot

>Here is a more sane version, with the hyperbole removed.
So basically you've removed all the ones you don't like even though they are factually correct?

>Ended funded for ISIS in Syria
Did he? He's still funding Israel.

why would i get butthurt about him not doing anything?

>They're firing all of their union employees, most of them, or simply a ton of them.
Firing union douchebags should be the priority of every business.

what is the factual correctness about "border wall being built soon™"?

With the liberties that list uses to define "success", you could make one that puts Obama as the most successful president ever.

Hey i broke one. Nice faggot flag. Answer the question. In fact that post is just more of his broken lies. Instant too. I posted it in your children's liar letter thread to cover what that post is. And you put it here. For more lies. One second later

He put a conservative in Scalia's place on the supreme court. And if Ginsberg or Kennedy leaves in the next few years he could give a solid conservative majority to the court for the first time in a long time.

Honestly that probably matters more than almost anything else he could potentially do, except maybe repealing Obamacare, which doesn't look like it's going to happen now.

What program do you use?

You libtards are on a butthurt self eating roller coaster every day that he is your President.

The plant was a union shop.

Labor unions are dying. GOP governors and state legislatures are luring in companies like Foxconn over by removing unions and their bullshit from the equation. Only way to compete with cheap Asian labor.

>ends TPP
>wall going up
>Gorsuch
>make NATO pay (they will)
>etc
he's working on the agenda every day, stay salty you mongrel shitbag

>y-you're butthurt! i just know it!

ok bud

m8, companies promise a lot.
Just because it was in the news doesn't mean it's happening.
Apple promised that this year's lineup of Macbook Pros were gonna be the best ever.

>Which of Trump's promises have actually been kept?
Correct answer:
As of 7/30/17 - Zero

So this is what it looks like when Sup Forums finally breaks

>not with a bang but with a twitter

CIA got fucked in Syria and no Syrian escalation. That's pretty good. Fuck the CIA for getting us into Iraq.

so why all the lies and posturing beforehand?

>This is somehow Trump's fault

This is unfair.
His golfing is almost entirely a way to become more friendly with foreign politicians.

Not a Trump fan
But I like that he's repealing laws, appointed Gorsuch, jumped off the Paris Treaty, and mocks the media
I don't want him to build a wall, and I think he failed hard so far in the healthcare area.
Overall ~5/10 which makes him a top 20 President so far

If you weren't butthurt you wouldn't be making these salty salty threads all day.

Enjoy the next 7.5 years of Trump, you learned nothing.

It's kind of like after (and I hate using liberal explanations) The Galactic Empire fell and the Empire was without a true leader. What we have now is liberals following the orders of a holographic Palpatine in a mad and bitter campaign of revenge.

He has meetings at Mar A Lago so the deep state's microphones can't listen to his conversations.

The White House is 100% bugged.

who names their kid Red Painter?

This, dont believe the shills people they took over this board a few mo ths ago, Sup Forums is dead

He golfed once with Shinzo Abe
That was it.
Once.

Really? I thought he did it with several foreign leaders?
I could be totally wrong though, most of my info about that was from this place.

trumpgolfcount.com/displaypartners

>butthurt
>butthurt
>butthurt
>butthurt
>butthurt

Why are things that actually happened crossed out?
Are you really this desperate?

As long as we continue to build funds and lay ground work, it is factually correct to say it will be built soon.

>Reestablished Space Council
>etc.. i'm not fucking retyping trivial shit
Vague as fuck shit he didn't promise on the campaign trail.
That list is disingenuous. What else should go one there "the weather is great today"?

Most of those shots are from the same golf outting photographed before he even announced he was running for presidency.

None so far. It is funny watching his presidency crash and burn.

TPP is kill.

I could also add:
>Signed 40 new bills into laws
The fuck kind of metric is that? Presidents sign hundreds, probably thousands of bills into laws.
How about he signs the tough-ass shit into laws, instead of tweeting them?

wearing a maga cap
ten four nazi

I'd say it's more disingenuous to lie to people about what has and has not happened under Trump so far. But hey, you do you bro.

Keep on doing this, you're helping Trump and his supporters.

Why do you think he won? Partly it was because of over the top shilling like you're engaging in now.

You de-platformed yourself.

triggered?

Why would we take advice on how to think about Trump from a never-Trump cuck like you though?

You should at least try to hide that massive salt deposit from us next time.

leftcucks will ignore this post

They hate facts, it's the core value of leftism to ignore all facts.

I see we have reached the point where the shills literally have to deny reality to keep their threads rolling.
Is it really worth the (you)s if you have to pretend to be deranged?

>cuck like you
>from a trumpfag

I'm no expert, but off the top of my head:
1. Conservative supreme Court Justice.
2. For every new regulation, he'll remove two regulations (he's actually gone above and beyond and done 1 new = 16 removed)
3. He said during the campaign that unemployment would go down if he was elected and it did (don't know if that counts)

Most notable promises he has yet to fulfill.
1. Obamacare repeal
2. Wall

Did I miss any big ones in either section?

>never-Trump cuck
I voted for him, and don't regret it.
Stop towing the line the way left-tards tow the line for their leaders.

how about you read the thread faggot. someone already posted it.

L O W E N E R G Y P O S T

hello paco fetch me a taco

Thanks for taking care of the wall, Brad. Can you believe you thought we were gonna pay?

That's just a red cap.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/house-approves-usd1-6-billion-for-the-border-wall-construction.html

Eat shit.

Hows that oil market doing, champ?
>inb4 i dont know
of course you wouldn't. Mexican intellectual and all

Archive time
archive.is/rHIOd

Why don't you answer the question? If we ignored you cuckbags and elected Trump anyway, why would you expect us to listen to you now?

Not at all, but you're working hard to ignore all the posts ITT about what Trump's done. For some reason I don't believe you voted for him either.

Most of them?

i love you and want to buy you a beer

Now they know better.

because that's where he belongs