I keep seeing shit like this and it disgusts me. What can we do?

I keep seeing shit like this and it disgusts me. What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=az4NFJvW3MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delete your Facebook account.

stop living a vacuous life where all you do is read need blurbs and hate forums all day long . start reading real books and history and being a productive creative person . instead of a shallow hateful person who thrives off of getting upset about thing which area largely out of their control

why are cats so judgemental?

you know what to do

they are literally the eyes of the Gods

Getting off (((Facebook))) was the best decision I've ever made. This is the only """social media""" I use but everyone is anonymous so fuggit

wait till the rope breaks off and witness how these leftist faggots get firing squad'd

>Getting off (((Facebook))) was the best decision I've ever made.
Same. I went back to being the cheerful workaholic like I used to be $$$$$

Zyklon B

No fucking way that's real.

deciding sex before you can have sex

A
hahahahahhhahahhah

great post

>when you aren't old enough to consent to sex but you are old enough to consent to changing your sex

I just had a micro aneurysm from seeing this

Don't you see, that's the first step? They are sexually "empowering" children. Children can now make "decisions" about their sexuality. That's the first step to the normalization of pedophilia. If a child can make decisions regarding their sexuality then why can't they make decisions regarding sex - that's the angle (((they))) are pushing for.

How? Nigga probably can't even form sentences yet. More like his parents decided for virtual pats on the back.

I don't get this, though. Jews own every form of media and rampant pedophilia is everywhere in Hollywood, so they're already getting away with it. Normalizing it only means everyone else can do it and surely the Jews only want it for themselves.

It doesn't have to make sense. Just believe it's true and join us.

Wow those CIA brainwashing techniques are too powerful... only Jesus can save us

Stop being cowards and take action if you see something happen in your area.

I mean, this guy is still around. Do Australian men not exist?

thanks, "need blurbs" is an auto correct typo. it should be "news blurbs"

Here, I just made this thread that should explain it. See:

I think every aussie shitpost should be met with this image. Remind them that they are poofters at every turn until they do something.

>I keep seeing shit like this and it disgusts me. What can we do?
I could post 20,000 other instances of this from my dystopia folder, but I'd probably go more insane from reading over all the craziness that has happened in the last 4-5 years.

>implying that early / prepubescent the trap transition is somehow bad

Sup Forums is lirerally a /nu-lgbt/ for butt-hurt faggots

Just proves we need this guy back:
youtube.com/watch?v=az4NFJvW3MM

White Sharia
Off the roof you go.

you jews really don't get it lol

People can't comprehend that option. When I say I don't use facebook they get confused.

>Flag

Stop pretending that people and their dumb shit is important, get off of Jewbook and Twatter.

stop using Sup Forums

>start reading real books
agreed

She should be killed and raped like 99% of all Western women.

Accept it /pol. There is literally nothing wrong with vid related.

I'm pretty sure she's joking, morons.

I agree with your question.

I don't see how all these cucks saying to ignore it and hide from reality in a pile of books will make it go away.

I'm trying to read up on propaganda so that we can start producing a new it from the right instead of just seeing leftist propaganda all day.

Seems like a gay 3 some.

A tranny baby?

He's going to be wearing those diapers a long time.

No I won't allow it

Post comments OP

Lord Jesus Christ protect the innocent from their immoral guardians. Show them the way of the light of our Lord God in his name, Amen.

>that pic
it just gets better and better

I've decided that when I have kids and there is a tranny kid in my kids class, I will reward my kid for beating the shit out of that kid.

When I get called to the school and if I have to deal with the tranny kids parents, I'm just going to laugh at ANY criticism that parent or school official gives me.

Yah, he's probably saying" fuck you mom"

Vacuous would be discarding the life of the child because you're above reading other peoples stories.. That whore needs to be put in prison for child abuse.

I really hope that in the near future we can all just look back at this tranny bullshit as a dumb trend.

this is self steariletion.
our fally is upon us.
pic related

In this threads single mothers who wanted a girl

in ~15 years there will be a huge wave of suicides blamed on parents trying to be hip and trendy.

say that it is "child abuse" out loud to other people.

Don't listen to them when they argue with you, tell them they are disgusting, and that they are supporting child abuse.

Rake yourself, you hedonistic degenerate faggot. Children are the future, and they shouldn't be subjected to this degeneracy.

because it goes away if you ignore it

This.
Pretty solid post

yeah no

How about you fuck off you Authoritarian fuck.

People can grow up and be whoever they want.

Go fap over National Service, or whatever the fuck gets you off.

Not all men are made to be men, some want to be househusbands. Not all women want to be fucking housewives wither, many women want careers.

Underrated post.

>Don't listen to them when they argue with you, tell them they are disgusting,

So you must convince by transgendering into a woman?

Someone kill this before it breeds.

>that flag
>that post
very shitty b8

is it true that you have to dilate twice a week? why don't you just let ricky fuck you in the ass instead?

This is child abuse. Total and complete child abuse. Disgusting. Parents who do this to their children should be thrown in jail.

Let's have them pick a career and not be able to change it at age 5

if people wanna dilate, then let them fucking do it. self liberty.

i don't even know why gender exists ON PAPER anyway. what I way to divide and conquer.

The only thing we can is wait until ayy lmaos arrive, then immigrate to their home planet.

never even had a kikebook. not even a fake one
i am still amazed some times how strange people think it is

>Getting off (((Facebook))) was the best decision I've ever made.

This, don't deactivate that shite google the delete link and properly remove it. It made me a happier person desu facebook is cancer.

>I went back to being the cheerful workaholic like I used to be $$$$$
That's even more depressing, good luck buying your life back you sad bastard, get some interests and a balance ffs.

>i don't even know why gender exists ON PAPER anyway

because paper is a way of recording reality. if 80% of boys are not doing well in a class, then there's plenty of evidence that the class needs to change the way its taught.

if you're not allowed to record someone's gender, you can't incorporate it into scientific studies, either, and you might miss that one drug causes prostate cancer for men but is perfectly safe for women.

put down the doobie, bro.

>because paper is a way of recording reality. if 80% of boys are not doing well in a class, then there's plenty of evidence that the class needs to change the way its taught.
no, it just means boys can't compete with girls. guess out ancestors should have known this before, like, them being the ones who litrally banned women from any form of education back in the day

now both genders compete together, and it looks like women outsmart men

when it does come down to equal opportunity, and equal rights under law, women are the superior sex

>people grow up and be what they want
>barely even a fucking toddler
It barely understands biological sex, let alone genders and pronouns. Let it's brain fully develop first, you hyper sensitive cuck.

Why this is not classified as child abuse?This degenerate of a mother should lose the child custody.

>people grow up and be what they want
>girl is given ''girly'' toys at age 2 months
>boy is given ''boyish'' shit at age 2 months

no, parents and socety decide gender roles pretty much as soon as the baby is born. if it's a girl, society tells the parents to buy pink shit

it is institutional and patriarhcal indoctrination.

>Ian Watkins

Pretty sure this isn't real.

But that's wrong lol. Women do better in education because the education system is effeminate and completely fucked. It is a training centre, rather than a learning centre. Surprise, surprise, women are excellent at being trained like a dog. Hence why our ancestors used to beat them and keep them on a proverbial short leash.

Men continue to dominate advances in science, medicine, and engineering. Most "educated" women go into teaching, government work, nursing, and child care.

Shun single moms

>thinking the problem is society
>ignoring that it's individuals refusing to break status quo and buy gender neutral toys and clothes
>ignoring that individuals decide what society is, and how it should change
Stop looking so far into it, you inter-sectional paranoid freak.

Pls post more cute

Have a fake one, using it only to read news and such though. Facebook other than that seems extremely stupid to me. Skype is a better option if you want to talk to someone.

this is why I support feminism

at least they give a ''fuck you'' to the status quo. fuck social ''norms''.

I thought Sup Forums was anti establishment. seems like you are the status quo after all

You're half right, which is pretty good for a fucking leaf.
>start reading real books and history and being a productive creative person
Yes
>instead of a shallow hateful person who thrives off of getting upset about thing which area largely out of their control
Wrong. Get angry about the state of the world.

Wow bruh, you're b8. You can't be this autistic.
In the famous words of feminists everywhere, "bye sweetie."

source?

also, cealry the education is only better. look at tech now, then look at tech and how retarded people were 100 years ago

it's womens turn, but you people on Sup Forums seem butthurt about it

fuck your religions and fuck your islam

ain't we all the same?

so I'm right.

Sup Forums is just edgy and says the opposite of whatever normal people say

what you really need to worry about is that it is now anti-mainstream to say "you shouldnt let your 2 year old son decide he's transgendered"

You don't just have someone drop out of an argument and be right. That's not how it works. I don't want to risk being that guy who bullies the autistic kid if you're not b8 is all. Try someone else though, someone might be up for it.

You reply with trannies getting rekt

This kid will be fucked up as an adult because his mother. So there is great chance that he will kill her one day. The suffering will end but she doesn't even know

I don't see why Sup Forums hates feminists when you're pretty much just left liberty and give a ''fuck you'' to the establishment and it's old men

literally no one says that though. just articles posted on Sup Forums before they get debated over with ''radicals'' over twitter

Needs a few extra slides, and a few changed, good times create complacent men, complacent men allow women's right, women's right create hard times.

Wrong, male and female children are drawn to gender specific toys even if they've been kept in a totally neutral environment and then given the option between male and female toys at a later age.

It doesn't go away just because you don't see it.

>He thinks people were objectively less intelligent 100 years ago