Who is the best White House character and why is it Scaramucci

who is the best White House character and why is it Scaramucci

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YtBtDfBrnmo
cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html
archive.is/Yk6Ti
bustle.com/p/anthony-scaramucci-supported-abortion-gay-marriage-gun-control-obama-71887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's a straight MILO

yee

>“When James was born, he sent her a text saying, ‘Congratulations, I’ll pray for our child,’”
>was with Trump so didn't see his son who was in intensive care for five days

also the due date was August 8, so the baby was conceived in November of last year

he's very entertaining but he just got cucked by his wife. if Trump ever fires him, his life is over.

nah he'll still be rich

Can't mooch the Scaramouche

da cabinet capo

youtu.be/YtBtDfBrnmo
The guy is dumb as shit and has no idea how to form a convincing argument argument. He ran a bunch of hedge funds and has no experience at any kind of public relations.

Perfect for the communications director!

My favorite is John Kelly. A man with no political history but because he is part of the military you will never hear a peep from him in objection of how fucked we really are.

>pro gun control
>believes we should take action to stop global warming
>thought hilaary would be a good presidential candidate
>shit load of other progressive beliefs

The guy is worth over a billion. Hes a investor, and a extremely smart one.

he knows she is getting custody and that she prob cheated on him so its not his so who cares

>>pro gun control
>>global warming

Got links for that? I'm curious. The other two i don't care.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
Scaramucci is a (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) pick.

"Scaramucci's hiring began to come together Thursday night, but as news of the hire began to leak, Spicer, Priebus and chief strategist Steve Bannon found themselves largely in the dark -- unaware of the President's already firm intention to tap Scaramucci for the top communications post, largely at the urging of his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner and his daughter Ivanka Trump."

cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html

What if we archive it archive.is/Yk6Ti

He's Southern Italian so NOT WHITE! I think Trump is anti-white for hiring him

He's only 45 million dollars. Poorest pesron working for Trump by 30 million dollars, SAD

sure buddy

Global warming is called reasonable. I am a Roosevelt Conservative

>using cnn as a source
>having a meme flag on

if you want us to believe you, at least try

Wait what? Explain this

Thats kind of the fucked up part. Because of his public record disclosures we know his public worth is only 80 million but he made 50 million a year as a hedge fund manager for ~30 years. Scaramucci has no idea how to invest or hold onto his money. He was also fired by goldman sacs.

Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer likes him so he's alright by me. Plus he fired Rinse Penis.

(((CNN))) literally is supportive of Spicer resigning and in favor of (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) pick of wallstreet sellout Scaramucci.

When (((CNN))) is in favor of a Trump administration decision you know something is severally wrong.

That guy looks like he's stuck in puberty phase.

bustle.com/p/anthony-scaramucci-supported-abortion-gay-marriage-gun-control-obama-71887
You can read the now deleted tweets.

>using parentheses to indicate jewishness
>on Sup Forums where you can just call them kikes

why are you trying so hard to fit in, take that flag off my canadian pal

Not a leaf you kike.

ur still trying so hard tho

Scaramooch prolly could kill Bannon in mortal combat but I guarantee you Bannon would get an eye.

>He's only 45 million dollars. Poorest person working for Trump by 30 million dollars, SAD

lol wut? Scaramucci is worth 1.5 billion while Bannon is around 40 million and kellyanne conway is around 39 million

>He's Southern Italia
He's central Italian, actually. From Umbria.

Wut?

He just brings the whole package. He's sarcastic, good looking, charming and has just the right amount of bad boy to make the girls go wild.

Going to need some sauce on that because his public disclosures disagree.

It is not my fault you support the unelected Trump kike kids controlling White House decisions.

Either way. Still non-white. I only consider Venice white really

The Italian vote is a lock.

>reality TV star elected by posing as conservative
>he starts to jettison and ignore his conservative advisors in favor of his own cadre of NY elitists, family and Wall Street pals
>campaign promises in shambles, or only succeeding because conservatives (like Jeff Sessions) are doing their fucking job
>brings in loudmouth "personality" to front his ensemble, similar to how every reality TV show has an noisy, in-your-face troublemaker to drum up ratings
>Sup Forums completely falls for it

He knocked her up on election night, but decided to spend his time with Trump rather than seeing the birth of his child, so she filed for divorce. The Mooch only has one love now and it's MAGA. Roasties to the back.

Italians are not white so it costs the vote of far right wingers.

Source turned out to be old, but his public disclosure listed $85 million in assets.

Put a wig on him and he'll look like a typical latina woman.

>indians
>knowing what latinas look like

Why the fuck is no one talking about if this guy is white or not?

Also fuck you for promoting secssions who is ANTI-WEED

>>>/reddit/

fucking kek! Wife is already sick of his shit and is abandoning ship early.

I thought the whole point of Sup Forums is talking about things like who's white? Reddit bans conversation like this.

I fucking hate this country's government. If Trump manages to make the joke any more deliberate and inherently depraved, he's my guy. The only way forward is rapid, continuous debasement.

Best allies, m8.

It's called shit posting and is frowned upon everywhere on the web. You can have more issues with the man other than his whiteness. Its honestly a boring topic for a guy who's skin is white...

He'll look like pic related with a wig and lil make up.

I can guarantee he's spent the past year "donating" massive amounts to offshore foundations in countries where that means the money is no longer legally yours even if you're a beneficiary of the foundation...

>ANTI-WEED

Protip: weed advocates are the SJWs advance guard, clearing the way for their takeover.

Have fun getting stoned in your sanctuary city, hophead.

t. former Colorado resident

>Muh blonde hair and blue eyes
Sure, burgerstein...

He'd suddenly acquire an african phenotype?

he's in his 50s. chances are this whore jumped off birth control to trap him with another kid and he's furious. assuming he has a prenup, having another kid was just her way of getting more in a divorce settlement

I don't give a fuck about history but i think that was a ww2 reference i just look at skin coler

I'm from Alabama and am in one of the most conservative areas. Everyone here is pro-weed.

This is true. Ivanka and Jared's goal was to push out Preibus AND Bannon via Mooch, then install Dina Powell as chief of staff

That's called money laundering and Homeland sends you to jail for a long time for supporting terrorism because none of those groups are good people. If he actually did it no politician would want to be anywhere near that time bomb.

>who is the best White House character

NOT ONE OF US. IT'S A FUCKING LEAF!

Madog is probably the biggest piece of shit in the world.

why?

That's only a theory.

Because his country is afraid of him.

I know.

Trump is allowing his "advisors" Kushner and Ivanka to be responsible for removing people like Bannon with wall street sellouts like Mooch.

The problem is Trump risk losing his support once his deluded base realizes the switch happened and he will be left with no one.

If I could I would jump through your computer screen and snatch the fucking soul out of your body.

>That's only a theory.

>nervous laughter intensifies

Because Mad-dog is a HUGE Neocon. Wants to fund the military more when the U.S has a HUGE budget deficit. He wants to overthrow Assad and get more involved in the Middle East

In case you hadnt noticed immigration isnt in the gop platform without Trump.

/pol Is a Ron Paul board that swung to the fuck McCain, fuck Yeb and Fuck Romney candidate.

>terrorism
Are you autistic? Hiding money from your soon to be filthy kike ex-wife and her filthy kike lawyers isn't funding terrorism you fucking retard.

What kinda name is scare-a-douchy

So what? I fucking support more immigration as long as they are based.

It's Cory

gj leddit

In case you hadn't noticed immigration isn't in the Trump platform without Bannon.

Who was the one who pulled Sessions into Trumps administration, and who's been trying to do his job policing our borders, even though Trump wants to fire (or "promote" him) out of his job, in a vain attempt to then fire Mueller before he finds out how much money he laundered for the Russians with his real estate ventures.

I love that crazy motherfucker.

thanks poo

He called Preibus a paranoid schizophrenic and also that Bannon sucks his own cock...I don't give a fuck who you are that's funny...This is awesome...

And his job is to fight wars and kill people, not make uninformed geopolitical decisions. So fuck off who cares, his boss is the president

I NEED MORE

> Not Barron
Dumb nigger.

Milo is so BASED, Amirite faggots?

This. They are not sending their best.

This fucking meme again

no more as far as i know, from a HQG poster on leddit

>italians aren't white
Remove Italian history and whites don't have an empire worth of note until 1800.
Sicilians and Italians are different.

I am actually skeptical based solely on the fact the media took it easy on him for that interview. Then they praised Trumps pick replacing Priebus, which made it worse.

>The Italian vote is a lock

What is this? 1944? Ofc it is.

Hey there Shareblue

Reminder that Mooch donated to both Hillary and Obama's campaigns

He picked a fight against someone he can't beat

Daily reminder that Bannon and miller are /ourguys/

He's a Long Island wop, you guys like him because a lot of you are hicks and have never met a sleazy fuck like this.
I just hope to god that he has no actual power because all the guidos do is scratch each others back like the jews.
t. old money long island WASP