Trump will attack North Korea within 1 year

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743268/amp/Trump-attack-weapons-site-North-Korea-year.html

Jews win WW3 imminent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DPhNCdSwqzM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please

youtu.be/DPhNCdSwqzM

I think we should act first, within the next few days. It needs to be taken care of

I have less than a week in the Individual Ready Reserve. Give me a few more days and the war can start whenever they want.

>WWIII
literally no one will go to war on North Koreas behalf. Certainly not China.
Maybe if this was 20, even 10 years ago maybe but not now.

I turn 26 in February which is the normal cutoff for being drafted, so I hope Trump waits til then. Otherwise I will say I have feet problem, that's how Trump dodged the draft

>Burgers being this afraid of the paper tiger.

The jewnited States is the paper tiger

Damn so that means you can't join or just can't be drafted? Im 27 but I'm in bretty good shape. I would like to join if SHTF

You win today's art prize, awesome

The only reason we give a shit about North Korea is that we are such close allies with South Korea and Japan, really the only two nations NK is any real threat to. Nobody actually believe that NK is a threat to the United States.

>going to attack the last non-Jew controlled country on earth.

Will this be the September happening?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun
>Sun's temperature is 10,000 degrees or 5778 Kelvins
>5778
>Jewish year for 2018

pic related

Hopefully

>9944

uh guys??

/thread

I ultimatly think WWIII is going to be about the petro-dollar and keeping the USD as World Reserve Currency. That's why the US has been interfering in countries that don't want to sell oil in the USD- like Iraq, Syria, and Libya.

China and Russia are already planning on creating their own currency and getting away from trading in the USD. North Korea will just be a stooge in it all. There may be some false flag attack in N. Korea that will bring Russia and China into a war. The US will not let the USD cease being the World Reserve Currency without a fight.

Bump

He basically has to. He is a lame duck president already, can't advance a single thing thru Congress. He will be removed. So he has to nuke North Korea to become a war president we have to stand behind.

May God have mercy on our souls.

This

One week. I guarantee it; response to their attack coming Wednesday.

So, the Great Leader has time to get ready. That's awful chivalrous of Trump to give him warning.

Better start signing up now to get in a good unit, boys. You want to do the full Basic course and jump school at least, not the expedited shit they'll run you through during the draft.

This though maybe not so soon.