Will everyone still love him when he chooses a party?

Will everyone still love him when he chooses a party?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2eXY3XFRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Kid Rock and The Rock running for office together

Are you voting for the Rock / Rock ticket?

Considering he's a republican, don't bet on it.

I've always hated him regardless of party affiliation, he's a giant hack that's built a cult of personality revolving around sub level IQs who enjoy watching fucking fast and furious and his trash heap nigger-tier filmography

I'll vote for him if he gets to the bottom of sandy hoax

The Scorpion King was awful. Who'd trust someone who would make that kind of crap?

ROCK/ROCK
digits of 22 confirm

>hulk hogan (R)
>the rock (D)
>Jessie ventura (L)
>insert jobber here (G)
Who do you vote for lads?

he must first defeat Mr Liberal and his signature move "the liberal agenda"

well said. i have the same thoughts about him.

Still can't belive he got suckered into running in 2020. Dems and Deep State want to have him trash himself now rather than risk another non-politician being president in 2024, or compete with whatever puppet the dems are going to prop up then.

Don't blame him for playing the game
I don't like him but if you must hate him, don't do it because he took money away from retards.

>41 [Reply]▶
>Will everyone still love him when he chooses a party?
is he even allowed to run? Isn't he a foreign national? In oz, if you've got dual citizenships, you're booted out of office

If his acting in DOOM is indication, he would fit right in with establishment politicians.

Pretty sure he's Hawaiian

He seems like he would be a democrat considering he is a people pleaser. But at the same time I can understand him being a republican because he has a "get in my way and ill fucking kill you" mentality.

They are both trash but together it doesn't sound like a bad deal.

I only liked him in WWF.

He's ethnically a mix of White and American Samoan, born in California.

>First presidential debate
>Hillary running again, confident as this is her time, her moment
>She walks proudly to be greeted by the public, a round of applause for her, she will win it this time
>"Well, thank you for having me, I'm pleased to be he-"
>Speakers banging at such volume it could lift a cow out of sheer vibration
>"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOO YOOOOOOUHHHHSSSSHHHMEEEEEELLLLLLL"
>She starts sweating
>"WHAT THE ROCK"
>She starts peeing herself"
>"IS COOKING"
>Dwayne Johnson races into the room
>Grabs Hillary by the throat
>Rock bottoms her
>Microphone comes down from the ceiling
>"WHO YOU GONNA VOTE FOR?"
>People stay silent
>Finally, Stacy Shellberg speaks from within the crowd
>"I-Im with h-"
>"IT DOESN'T MATTER"
>97% of votes

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR PARTY IS!

he's gona go democrat.

He's strong but thin skinned

People didn't like his Baywatch movie and he got ass blasted

Ya i thought people were crazy here. He's a democrat, gonna run as a dem. And Micheal Moore is giddy.

The only thing that matters is that he chooses Kid Rock as his running mate.

the guy standing behind next to him, forgot his name, is a black comedian/writer who wrote and played in liberal comedy. that guy stands by the rock, the rock is definitely going democrat.

...alternatively, that he runs against Kid Rock.

I can see the 2024 election playing out this way.

I know shit's bad right now with all that starvin' bullshit. And the dust storms. And we runnin' out of French Fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution to unite the peoples so sit your monkey ass down and shut up and listen.

If there's one thing the left and the right have in common it's pro wrestling and drag racing movies and I've done both. Think about it. The Rock is cooking your noodle right now huh? Yeah, that's what I thought.

((dwayne "the rock" johnson)) has been compromised. He is absolutely serving ((their)) agenda. Here he ia on ((snl)) promoting a pedo robot skit as if its a joke. Shame on him as a father of 2 girls.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2eXY3XFRw