That was a GOOD debate

That was an actually GOOD debate between left and right ideology.

It was about healthcare, taxes, money in politics, 2007 economic crisis, entitlements, and the size of government.

It wasn't

>Muh racism, gays, woman rights, guns

It was real topics.

It was "muh banks" and "muh corrupt corporations" though from Cenk, and Shapiro didn't make it clear that his solution to that is to weaken government, not ban political donations. Only mistake imo. Ben won.

Can't believe Shapiro actually defended the Koch Brothers.

>but Muh roads

he didn't, he defended their right to throw money around. he forgot to say that what should be done is to weaken the politicians ability to provide quid pro quo, which he said about 30 mins before in his own panel.

Solid debate. Definitely worth the time.

I don't agree with Ben on a couple issues, but he did a good job.

>Rat v roach
Ben's wife's son won the debate

>Can't believe Shapiro actually defended the Koch Brothers.

Sup Forums is always surprised when their favorite (((populists))) show their neocon bootlicking kneepads

>it wasn't muh racism

Did you miss the last 5 minutes where the fat turkroach starts screaming "B-B-BUT THE SOUTHERN STRATEGY OF RACIST WHITES!!!".

>defended

He doesn't care about the Koch brothers because they're irrelevant.

They're boogeymen to the left when all they care about is libertarian policy.

The crowd was awful. Those idiots were whooping and hollering after any spoke.

god i fucking hate leftists. thank you jew shapiro for your effective communication

They're allowed to throw their money at whoever they want. If no corruption or QPQ is uncovered, then you shouldn't stop them from spending their money.

Yeah, but it was an asterisk toward the end.

Ben destroyed Cenk to where the talking points ended.

weaken government =/= shrinking government.

It's like saying if someone who weighs 600 pounds loses weight it weakens them. The government is well past being a worthless 600 pound fat fuck who eats 10 boxes of donuts every morning for breakfast.

b-b-but TWO REPUBLICANS ADMITTED

nah they said exactly what you knew they'd say if you're not a fuckin idiot. no one's mind is ever changed by debate

That's too complicated of a concept for Cenk to even comprehend. You can't explain shit at that level when dealing with Cenk - he is a true idiot.

Watch the debate then watch any one of dozens of Shapiro college campus talks. Cenk doesn't even rate on the college level for political thinking. Shapiro has to simplify everything when dealing with Cenk so Cenk can't just ignore it
>he ignores it anyway.

Why can't they be our politicians, Jenk and Ben represent my interests better than my senator, Elizabeth Warren.

I wish they could write papers in advance on the subject with sources and arguments to submit before the debate for people to read.

I wish someone could combine Ann Coulter and Ben Shapiro into one person.

That would be perfection.

The Koch Brothers literally said that if they don't pass this tax reform bill, the piggy bank is out.

What flag is that? And I agree. Damn hollering.

Which I agree with the Koch Brothers over that.

And it wasn't the Koch Brothers that said that, it was another rich donor at a conference held by the Koch Brothers.

I wouldn't give money either.