Why do trannies have more balls than the average Sup Forumsfag?

Why do trannies have more balls than the average Sup Forumsfag?

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/how-many-people-are-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/30/seven-ways-trump-taking-back-americas-culture/
transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS Full Report - FINAL 1.6.17.pdf
gallup.com/poll/158729/men-women-veterans.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why are trannies welfare queens?

sage

because they get jobs shuffling papers and answering phones and due to retardedly misguided policy become eligible for free hormones and cocktotomy

So they're two types of queens.

did that stat come out of his along with the dildo?

fp indeed bp

because trannies are hardly even 1% of the population.

also, citation needed

>giving employment benefits to the military is welfare

fpbp

>liberals are suddenly patriotic and support the army
2 dimensional chess, like how many genders there are

If this is true, I'd assume it's because trannys tend to come from broken homes and sexual abuse. This behavior is mostly found in poor households and poor people are more likely to see the military as a way out of their situation.

Because pj tobia is a liar.

Obama was intentionally packing the military with trannies to make red blooded 'Murricans pay for their tranny surgery

It was a demoralization tactic, plus it put in politically reliable military people

The other four killed themselves.

heh

>trannies
>MORE balls

they're all lesbians and bradley manning

Mentally ill people want to serve the military, wow what a surprise!

Intelligent people don't sign up to go serve and die for the jew.

I'm not so sure - I think it's people like Bradley Manning who go into the military because they're pursuing "masculinity", and they feel they can never reach this insanely high standard of masculinity they set for themselves, so when they get out of the military they're like "fuck it I'm a tranny now"

In this country there's an ex-marine who's a tranny, I've seen them on the TV

So that's what I think it is

>Stats with no source

No.

Why

A lot of people join the military to get away from fucked up homes, kinda makes sense trannys come from broken homes

>implying i havnt served
>implying pog stats matter

They don't serve combat roles and only serve one term and leave once they get their balls cut off and plastic tits inserted and pumped full of hormones.

>Trannies have balls
That made me chuckle, but in all seriousness (((1 post by this id)))
sage

warn us next time you post that

>mentally ill suicidal people are more likely to pick a dangerous career
Wow. Really made me think.

>I can never attain the unrealistic standards of masculinity I've created in my mind when I become a POG
Get the fuck out

> Why do a subset of the population that is greatly affected by PTSD show identity disorders

Fucking mystery

I can feel that in my own testicles, fuck man too real.

0.3 percent of population said they were transgender.
source=williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/how-many-people-are-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender/

population of usa = 323.1 million
population of transfags = 969300
population of transfags currently in the military ~15,000

percentage of transfags in military ~ 1.547%

a bit off of his 1/5 (20%) claim

I'll never understand how anyone can say 'Yeah just cut my fucking balls off with a kitchen knife, your bare hands, and tape it.'

I can get wanting to have it surgically removed, but the fuck is this retard going to do when he inevitably gets gangrene from that shit

What even is this, shit isn't a surgery? Almost as bad as Pain Olympics.

so true it hurt good.

>1 in 5 Romanians are vampires
See I can make up statistics too.

Fuck it let's derail this bitch

Bradley Manning was trapped inside a CIA torture dungeon. He became a tranny after hundreds/thousands of hours of physical, sexual and emotional abuse by a bunch of hook-nosed globalist kike CIAjews. They broke him as an intimidation tactic to any other patriots who think about leaking the truth about wars for kikes and arabs pushed by treasonous globalist garbage like McCain/Hillary/merchants of death like the Bush family, who have made their fortune and consolidated their power through war.

weak

But that's true one of the Romanian user is a confirmed vampire

What. The. Fuck

>more balls
>surgically remove their balls

wut

k

>being employed for a more than fair wage with copious benefits is "serving", "volunteering", "selfless", "sacrificing" while 99.9% sit as backline pogs

Of course not. They chop theirs off silly.

It's not true.

Because trannies are men. Sage.

Traps have killed the sarlacc, and if cockbrains aren't careful, they'll supplant them too...

Nigga, you came here. That is your warning.

Is that a real stat? I'm now considering enlisting so I can meet a cute tranny gf in uniform.

>Why do faggot trannies join the military to get free medicine/surgeries and 24/7 access to men
Gee, I wonder why. And if you beat their ass for trying to touch you, you go to leavenworth for the rest of your life.

>Take away free tranny surgery
>No more trannies in the military, ban or no

>15000
that's the upper limit claim, so that's probably wildly off knowing how liberals like to balloon numbers up
>A 2016 RAND study estimated that about 3,960 transgender troops currently serve in the active and reserve components, although some say there could be as many as 15,000.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/30/seven-ways-trump-taking-back-americas-culture/

According to the study that tweet is referencing:
22% of trans people born male are veterans
2% of trans people born female are veterans

According to Gallup 2012:
24% of Men, 2% of Women Are Veterans

Page 168 (military service): transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS Full Report - FINAL 1.6.17.pdf
gallup.com/poll/158729/men-women-veterans.aspx

shhhh!

They don't they join to serve, they join to get hormones and a snatch. The G.I. in G.I. Bill stands for Gender Identity.

>mfw literally every /polack I know in meatspace is a veteran
>at least 10
Fuck trannies. We don't want them. Even in my last unit our CDR told us we would not have to worry about the "tranny social experiment" infecting our ranks when that first on in CO came out and we all cheered in formation

[citation needed]

I'll take "Made Up Statistics" for $200, Alex.

>mentally ill autismo veterans leave the military and can't function in the civilian world
>decide that cutting their dick off is the solution to all their problems
>end up killing themselves anyway
>SJW's who don't know the first thing about the military think this statistic means trannies are brave

>Why do trannies have more balls than the average Sup Forumsfag?

Why do so many vets become transsexuals?
What does the military do to them?

I don't believe for a moment that a quarter of the male population is veterans. I'd be shocked if it was over 10% honestly. Poll is fucking trash. If they claim to be a veteran they should have to submit a DD214 with an honorable discharge.

>1.4 million trannies in US
>somewhere between 2400 - 3000 currently in US military
>20% of 1.4 million is 280,000

Lol retards

It makes more sense if you consider that older men were drafted into military service.
>The highest percentage of veterans (80%) occurs among men now 85 to 89, who would have been just entering their late teens during World War II and its immediate aftermath. The draft effectively ended for men in the early 1970s, helping explain the rapid dropoff in veteran status among those who are now aged 55 and younger.

That makes perfect sense actually.

Do not bother KEK again

checked

It's a very expensive set of drugs and operations that the military and not insurance companies have historically paid for. Military is a back door into getting TG, no pun intended, because you get a new door.

This.
The "transgender" label is being applied to bull dykes.
Not 1 in 5 flaming faggots with body dysmorphia

Those people were lying. I've met a lot of "transwomen"(born male) and none of them were in the military, and I live right near a military town.

>pogposting

sorry you couldn't score more than a 25 on your ASVAB, nigger. better luck next life

>one in five helped out US imperialism

Maybe Stalin was right to gulag them after all.

>trannies are the goodest goys

nothing we didn't already know

FUCK!!! That poor sap is gonna die of infection they are NOT using sterile procedure at all.