Doesn't anyone see the problem with abortion?

People say we're overpopulating the world, but we're not. It's the negros that are in Africa and in North America. These pro-choice people don't realize that they're letting the negro and other race seeds spread by not getting white women to have babies.

Not to mention it is heresy against nature itself. It's just not right and sad. Do you see animals getting abortions?

>I'm supposed to get mad about people killing their own offspring

Ok honestly, don't you see what's going on here? The liberals only advocate for abortion to kill off the white race.

>The liberals only advocate for abortion to kill off white r-strategists.

FTFY

No they're out to kill white people in general, all they advocate for is the destruction of the Western civilization we made, to kill the white Christians of the West and take them over with negros, illegals, latinos.

>These pro-choice people don't realize that they're letting the negro and other race seeds spread by not getting white women to have babies.
Blacks and Hispanics have far higher abortion rates than whites.

>we made
You made shit. Stop speaking for the people in the past.

Life has no intrinsic value, if some slut wants to kill her offspring she probably wouldn't have made a good mother anyways.

pro-life policies = more niggers born

also being killed as a baby is better than living and being subjected to this

Abortion is only legal because women aren't treated the same as men.

It's like, "Well, she had sex and accidentally got pregnant. She shouldn't be burdened for that."

Same with crimes. Women get a slap on the wrist when they commit the exact same crimes as men.

That's why feminists love abortion, because they want special privileges for women, not equality.

If you're a man you should be opposed to abortion and not putting women on a pedestal.

>wanting to be burdened with a child by a woman you hate
no thank you. i am glad abortion is legal

Majority of abortions are from niggers. Your political party lets the ravings of evangelists cloud your judgement and influence your decisions.

>Doesn't anyone see the problem with abortion?
>People say we're overpopulating the world, but we're not. It's the negros that are in Africa and in North America. These pro-choice people don't
>realize that they're letting the negro and other race seeds spread by not getting white women to have babies.

>Not to mention it is heresy against nature itself. It's just not right and sad. Do you see animals getting abortions?

It's like taking a shit. I don't care.

Oh fuck off I thought this was a dominant right wing board, but you just seem like a bunch of nu-male cucks except for a few.

Regardless my point still stands, abortion was made by the liberals to prevent whites from procreating and continuing their race.

Abortion is a must have for the sake of eugenics, which I'm all in for.

>Not to mention it is heresy against nature itself.
Man needs to become his own master, fuck your emotional crap.
>Do you see animals getting abortions?
No but I see animals not interbreeding and tearing each other to pieces, snowflake.

Abortion has kept the nigger population in check for decades. Do you want them to breed like they do in Africa?

>the poor, the godless, and the non-white culling themselves from society
>they feel good about doing so and will actively fight for the right to do it
>Doesn't anyone see the problem with abortion?

no
no problem at all

Riiiiight, that's why they're slowly taking over the white race in America while stupid feminist women are getting abortions every month.

White men need to learn to control their women. And it's spics who are slowly taking over the white race

>aborts my 50% shared property
>gets killed for violating the NAP

Not if it is in nonwhite countries.

Abortion disproportionately affects blacks and minoritied which is good. American blacks are actually at replacement level so they really aren't taking over. It's immigrants who are taking over which is a separate issue

>Do you see animals getting abortions?
Nature actually balances itself.
Humans are dumb af. Over populating and let their kids run around like free range chickens.

We should only legalize abortion for the niggers and make it illegal for the white women because white women getting abortions just makes the population of whites lesser.

I believe that, in some parts of the country, the black abortion rate is over 50%--that is, over half of black fetuses are aborted.

Just think--on top of that we have a very high incarceration rate for young black men, and we STILL have a massive black problem. We need to get that abortion rate higher and start locking up the black females, since they're the rate-limiting factor in reproduction.

>white women get further brainwashed
>they racemix a lot more
>can't abort because they're white
You just played yourself. If you really want to do something about nigger birth rates, sterilize nigger men.

It's sickening how Sup Forums supports abortions, literal genocide of blacks is going on right now thanks to abortion. I know black people are troublesome sometime but how can you sick fucks support a literal GENOCIDE?? This place is honestly full of sociopaths.

Sup Forums will defend this

Who do you think uses abortion clinics? Negros and spics mostly.

Some animals eat their young when they're born sick or there isn't enough food
Hmm being born with problems and lack of resources... Hmmmmmmmm I wonder if we can extrapolate this to humans in any way

I'm not referring to women who were forced to have abortions. The black women Im talking about chose it freely. That's not genocide.

tfw the black abortion rate is astronomically greater than the white abortion rate

It's weird, I 100% agree with what you wrote yet somehow your still felt like bait. Is this some kind of leaf trick?

Sure. If you didn't abort the black baby, it'd probably grow up to kill another black. By aborting it, you save that other black's life.

Abortion saves black lives.

is it really fair to compare simple murder to a lynching? Lynching required several people and a shared purpose and will to carry out mob justice against someone. Abortion is just 2 people agreeing to kill a baby. It's also going on the vague implication that the Klan were lynching holocaust levels of negroes daily. I mean, in the last 150 years, if the Klan only actually lynched 5 people, then the unspecified statistics of aborted african-americans is "more" as long as it's more than 5

You're all fucking idiots. None of you even have a remote chance of fathering children anyway. Pay attention to something you actually have a stake in.

Excuse me? I have 3 children. Fucking asshole.

Technically yes, animals have spontaneous abortions all the time.

Doesn't matter. The end result is the EXACT FUCKING SAME.

Millions of blacks have been killed from abortions, if you support this you are a sociopathic cunt.

The problem is the tax payers are paying for it.

>millions of negroid less evolved "humans" get killed
>white people are sociopaths for defending themselves

Sorry, but you're an idiot liberal.

I'll happily pay my share. It's an investment in a safer future.

European women abort 3xtimes more than Muslims.

I do see the problem.

I'm not a liberal, I'm a conservative christian. Only liberals support abortions because they secretly are racists.

Christians are racist, that's a part of the plan to help keep our race to survive. The Bible said do not mix the seed.

Also if you're such a Christian why are you cursing those who are human (white people)?

The bible says there is no such thing as race, god says we are all his children.

Please don't twist the word of god to fit your genocidal anti-black RACIST narrative.

>people say w'er eoverpopulating but its dem dumb shitskins
shitskins aren't using up all the metals and oil nigger.

most abortions are done by poor minorities, not white women.

>knock up a 21yo
>tell her i don't like the idea of abortion
>tell her she can live with me, i'll look after her and even give her spending money while she is pregnant provided she adopts it
>she says she's too emotional and figured she wouldn't be able to give it up after carrying it for 9 months
>she aborts

Not even joking. Women can't into empathy for anything but themselves. Somehow to her murdering your unborn child is better than her being sad for a few months about adopting it.