We need the nuclear bombs to fall

I think I found the meaning of life. The meaning of love. The meaning of war and the futility of man against machine.

Now, ignore me as you will, since I am high at uni while listening to some vaporwave. But I seriously think I found our meaning.

All-out nuclear war, one that ends all human life. This would give the trees, grass, earth, and new organisms to grow again. Then with the previous technology in easy grasp, those organisms are able to evolve, adapt, and thrive in this new world. They see the mistakes of the past and avoid them. They thrive with their science until they discover something that makes them fight, thus making their own kind extinct, waiting for the next organisms to grow, use their technology, and so on. Forever.

Our purpose as people is to die and pave the way for future humans/beings.

We need this war. It's coming soon, friends. Be ready. But most of all, feel proud of humans as a species. We're special in the big chain of things.

>implying things will grow again if nukes drop
>implying that war is a good thing

ok i dont like war and i dont want it near me for a damn future, but war is coming soon and theres nothin we can do about it.

There's more to life than death.
You may not want to, but we will some day conquer the stars and bring an era of true enlightenment.
It can't end now, because if it does all of our lives will be incomplete.

I wish I had some acid

>nothing we can do about it
But we already are. We've advanced science to crazy levels. We've paved the way for future humans.
Love that you were involved with it.

Our life was complete decades ago. But this Era of humans pushed that little bit further and paved the way further for future humans.

im literally waiting to go into college this fall, i didnt do anything and want to live, not get into war cause crazy fucks want war with a nation that keeps telling them to fuck off

Enjoy it. Have parties. Have drugs.
Find the truth for yourself.

What happens if the bombs poison everything after they're done killing us? Or we literally scorch the entire earth?

me2

Could be thousands of years. Millions. But somehow, in some way, the next generation will emerge. I was thinking of what would happen if someone overdid it, but it's all planned.

In like 5 billion years the sun is gonna swell and swallow the earth. That reboot time is gonna be cutting things VERY close for whoever comes along next.

Yes, but that's the idea. It pushes these future species for time to get out of here with their fancy new technology. If they don't make it out safely, we're not a worthy type of creature in this distant universe.

I think you're just comfy by being cynical and nihilistic.

Stop being degenerate and hit the gym you pooft

Underweight, 18 years old, working, uni full time, and I still work out. I'm fit as a fiddle.

And this is why people should never take drugs. It makes you retarded as fuck.

>and getting high while shitposting on 4changz

Ok, sure thing bud. Stop doing drugs, degenerate abo.

I'm directly descended from the cunt that brought a shit ton of convicts to this niggerland, so he was as white as whitey could be.

Y'all are fuckin retarded bro. We don't need no war fuck your plan

>open thread
>save doggo pic
>start to read OP
>quickly realize its a blog post
Stopped reading right there. Take this shit back to red dit. Sup Forums is not your blog nigger.

Whats a matter pussy? Afraid of dyhing? Life isn't a contest to see who lives the longest. Some war would do this country good.

Haven't been to reddit in 6 months. Last time I was there was to laugh at some niggers post

no that's retarded, you're just high