I honestly could have defended the conservative position better than this guy tonight

I honestly could have defended the conservative position better than this guy tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP YOU WILL BE TAKEN FOR HELICOPTER RIDES ONCE THE POPULIST REVOLUTION HAPPENS

Ben is a ted-cruz tier autist. Cenk is a strongman debater like Trump.

Go watch the GOP primary debates. Trump did exactly what Cenk did.

>gets attacked on foreign policy
calls out the cuck for supporting iraq

attacked cucks for taking donor money

attacked the audiences, etc.

lol cenk got his ass handed to him on silver platter. fuck off leftypol

>le Cenk and Trump are the same maymay

How many times are you gonna repost this shit?

all he can do is shill for israel, what do you expect?

>Be Ben Shapiro
>Support Israel
>Try to rationalize foreign policy without saying Israel

Lol

(((Ben "Big Banks Rock" Shapiro))) got ripped a new one by a fat turk roach.

Let this be a lesson for all you cucks who allow kikes (((Civic Nationalist))) like (((Ben "Fuck White America" Shapiro))) to speak on your behalf.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
(((Ben Shapiro))) supports the end of whites in America.

"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does."

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

I don't agree with that kike faggot but he fucked cenk in the ass with no condom and aids blood as lube.

This is the 3rd time I've seen you post this. Shut the fuck up

Domestic shit yeah. But it's hilarious trying to watch kikes talk foreign policy. It just makes me cringe so hard.

big if true

Kapo Shapiro gassed the Turk

Ben Shapiro needs to debate Jared Taylor next

Hurr Durr but you'll post on Sup Forums instead where your safe and protected from having to show your face or reveal your identity.

Ben could not handle Cenk much less Taylor.

Yeah, but you also probably could have defended the liberal positions better than Chunk did so who cares.

Ben is a ted-cruz tier autist. Cenk is a strongman debater like Trump.

>but you didnt
if you are so special then get yourself the same notoriety as ben then you can share your wisdom

He's BTFO Jared Taylor. Jared can only argue with feels, emotions, identity and his skin. Ben argues with facts, facts which don't care about your feelings.

>protected from having to show your face or reveal your identity.
No one is stopping you from posting a pic of your face and information.

^ found my new pasta

You've literally never heard or read a single syllable from Taylor I guess.

Can you post a link please?

t. this shill again.

link pls

I'm not making the claim though am I. This is exactly why the left controls the narrative. Armchair Sup Forums warriors that are too afraid to publicly put their ass on the line so instead they spend their time criticizing people who do.

Ben was so fucking bad. Cenk channeled Trump and BTFO ted cruz again. Cenk would tell a long rambling emotional story and have audiance in palm of hand then Ben would give a nasally talking about for 5 sec. Well done Cenk well done.

You're not familiar with Jared Taylor obviously

>Armchair Sup Forums warriors
You do realize Sup Forums is a website right?

Should we not be allowed to talk about politics on a political board without having to post our home addresses? You are sounding like a 'reddit' user.

>You: Don't talk about politics unless you post your GPS coordinates!!!

The guy seems right.

Cenk is good about playing to the audience whereas Ben is used to playing solely to some Neocons. As soon as you criticize Ben's foreign policy positions he starts falling apart.

>As soon as you criticize Ben's foreign policy positions he starts falling apart.

How?

>Jared Taylor
>argues with feels

I've never seen that guy descend from his elevated plateau of calm, collected smugness. He's the exact opposite of a feels before reals talking head.

He says Saddam is evil for the same reasons that Assad is evil. Neocon logic.

Edit: I just checked YouTube and TYT has uploaded it.
PS: the only reason that I'm subbed to them is to troll and down vote their videos.

Cenk was a master orator, who danced gracefully between his cohesive points of intellect, presenting masterful control of the orchestra of words akin to Martin Luther King.

kikelet Shapiro btfo

>caring about two cuckold kike controlled opposition fags "debating" over trivial banalities
Y'all need the gas