Sup Forums can't recover from this one

Sup Forums can't recover from this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

gvsu.edu/oma/module-events-index.htm?siteModuleId=ECD5DAEF-098D-8097-49FFF0F2D1A0F3C9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds awesome to me.

But it's literally perfect if you count jews out, too.

This.

Sounds good. How do I get in?

They are still trying to get in........

Honestly... that sounds pretty great.

I'm an angry white man. Sounds like a paradise to me. Let's make it so, ideally through violence and force.

>No "Elites"
They're already on the list.

now you have to wonder that if its so bad why is everyone else trying to get in?

You can't even hurt our feelings anymore. Hah.

Where do I apply? Can we add a few things about jews to the list?

Is that a codename for jews?

There are non elite kikes, too.
Less of a problem but still high potential for disaster.

Do kikes, non-whites and liberals actually think white men would be worse of without them? Even they can't be that retarded can they?

Because they're incapable of forming civil societies.

Agreed - sounds like retard heaven

Neanderthal's paradise

>Draws Asian with slanty eyes
PROGRESS EVERYONE JEEZ

>whitemenistan
>american flag
????

Why would I want to recover from this?

>white people are terrible, hateful racists
>I MUST LIVE ON TOP OF THEM AND BRING EVERY BROWN PERSON IN THE WORLD TO THEIR DOORSTEP
Someday a leftist is going to realize their own hypocrisy and it will be the equivalent of a moab going off as their mind explodes.

I'm not angry, does that preclude me from living there?

So what's the problem?

Yeah no Jews and it's paradise

This is exactly what I want

Yes, sign me up

If it's so bad then why are they trying to get into the evil oppressive country?

you must be brown user

fpbp

the jews sure seem to think so

When can i move there?

This sounds fucking incredible. Fuck the current MAGA agenda. Who can make this happen?

Trumps too easy on the faggots and the mentally ill.

dey got dem recipes user.

And yet you want in on it, because the alternative is to live in squalor in your choice of third world non-white shitholes.

>he thinks moors will be allowed there

>Angry

If I lived there, I wouldn't be angry.

>Actually implying that Thug Culture is a good thing for any nation

Fucking wow.

its honestly depressing

this is the "events" page at my college in white-as-fuck suburban michigan

why do mexicans and blacks need their own graduations, orientations, etc again?

gvsu.edu/oma/module-events-index.htm?siteModuleId=ECD5DAEF-098D-8097-49FFF0F2D1A0F3C9

if its so bad why does the rest of the world want to come
oh yeah, gibs

haven't checked good ol' Horsey in a while

CHECKED
>CHECKED
CHECKED
>CHECKED

Well Neanderthals are the root of White and Asian superiority. But uniformed niggers throw that fact around like it's an insult.

kek

You already are

Yes don't be angry goyim. Only niggers spics and muslims are allowed to be angry.

is the author in favor of elites and a lying press? what autism created this work of delusion?

and yet the whole world still wants to come in

somebody's got 2 use dat ebt homie

America has had plenty of white heroes. Hell it was founded by white heroes. It would be wrong to leave them out.

>tfw i'm white according to lefties

feels good desu

That's what the Elites are

This

this.
what's the property value like in Angrywhitemenistan, considering there is no crime?

I don't get it

Liberals definitely do, as seen in any American comedy. Jews claim to, but it's debatable whether they actually believe it. A few niggers on tumblr claim they invented almost every technology on the planet, but it's usually a coping mechanism for their inferiority complex. Otherwise their only option is to exaggerate the importance of agriculture in a specific region at a specific time to the entire economic development of the U.S.

Ugh no that's why they pander to Latinos.

I thought that was Moon Man in the pic for a second. Someone do an edit of that Horsey Comic.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Where do I sign up, yesterday!
BEST.STATE.EVER!

>most of that list is unironically a good thing
>people are still trying to get in even though it's meant to be terrible

Sometimes I wonder if Poe was right.

you could do this already: buy land, build private commune. done

Happywhitemenistan

They would probably be reasonable since you can live anywhere without living in a crime ridden area.

Sage

>why do mexicans and blacks need their own graduations, orientations, etc again?
Because no one has mustered up the balls to stop them yet. Yet.

>imagine a world without whites

>this is to be insulting....

Why do they still want to come in, then?

Moonman is here to fix the Muslim problem.

>May 21st

Hah no you can't.
The only reason why minorities can have like 90% their ethnicity neighborhoods is because they keep whites out with their high crime rates.

We told them they couldn't. We should tell them they can't leave.

please, like they could invent corrugated anything.

10 my ass he's not a day younger than 20.

Holy crap I literally want all of that

Sounds like a blast to me senpai. Sign me up!

As a black man, that's where I want to live. Away from stupid niggers and pc sjw shit.

lel this

>July 13th

This is spot on except it should be named "Trumpenreich"

Maybe its the angle of the pic, but the building on the right looks like the metal sheets are layered opposite of how theyre supposed to be. Fucking niggers.

So liberals agree with thug culture?

Buy 100 acres. Build private communal houses. Invite who you want. Problem?

I like how horseshit always needs crying Muslim children for more emphasis on fee fees

>Someday a leftist is going to realize their own hypocrisy
>implying anyone left of center has any level of self-awareness

Oh boy

Don't you see? They HAVE to be robbers, rapists, and murderers, it's the only thing keeping the white man from invading their neighborhood and stealing their high technology.

Looks like Donald wants some Toxic Love!

Isn't most of the Middle East just this but Angrymuslimmenistan (actually with the -istan)

Don't be racist, all he's saying is that culture is inherent to niggers and we shouldn't ask them to behave like other human beings.

>"Thug Culture" and a lying press are something Liberals openly support

The only problem I see is the fact all the slants and muds have clearly passed into the No-Go Zone separating the political border and the wall. All of them should all have already been lit up by machine gun fire.

Why are white Swedish boys so cute?

Yeah the federal govt thinks you're too white and now you need low income housing and your schools are too white so you need less funding and more busing. And the businesses are too white so now you need diversity quotas because you were "discriminating" them.

If, as the cartoon suggests, white men create such a shithole, why do all those people outside the wall want to live there?

The fact is white men do create a paradise. Its the people outside the wall that will reduce it to a shithole.

>why do mexicans and blacks need their own graduations, orientations, etc again?

Because if they segregate themselves willingly then white people don't have to deal with them hooting and twerking at their orientation.

Then there is this. But don't tell the Darkies. The more gone the better.

seems fine

fpbp

This. The fact these fucking clowns think is an insult show how far gone from reality they are.

I would unironically move there ASAP and never leave.

The only thing on that list that is acceptable is foreign languages .Horsey is one stupid dumfuck . He needs to let a Mexican family of 20 stay in his home