/HTG/: SEARCHING FOR GHOSTFLEETS Pt.4

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find these damned ghost fleets. One of our leads is that Tyson is involved in moving paid protesters and human trafficking so it's likely they have some nearby. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Fort Wayne, IN
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Triads and other Asian organized crime groups
>Wichita KS
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
patch.com/massachusetts/reading/four-men-arrested-including-reading-man-following-pro0fd4ebb49d
bellefairejcb.org/
jewishcincinnati.org/directory/adoption-connection---a-program-of-jewish-family-service
jfscinti.org/adoption-connection/
jfscolumbus.org/about-us/our-history/
kveller.com/article/how-to-get-started-with-adoption/
jcfs.org/
juf.org/guide/detail.aspx?id=31844
jewishchildrensadoption.org/
aish.com/jw/s/48908177.html
naamat.org/areas/midwest-area/
cfskc.org/
stlcfs.org/
bethany.org/
allblessings.org/
christianadopt.org/
adoptionagencyratings.com/adoption-services/christian-family-services-of-the-midwest-inc
youtube.com/watch?v=8oTtrFi5tso
ultraculture.org/blog/2014/03/27/cargo-cult-south-pacific/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Things are starting to get pretty exciting aren't they? You can feel that we're becoming a threat to those shills now.

LAST TIME ON /SCHIZOG/
>Frank claims to have inside knowledge on shills
>Frank can't tell when I post user
>OP contains random bullshit I made up
>Lmao hollowed out gas trucks
ALL THIS AND MORE ONLY ON Sup Forums

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Surely they'll get bored and go away before too long.

You are truly the most psychotic one, I can tell. Quite the piece of work. You're like the final shill boss.

Nice disinfo shill- hollowed out gas trucks are a brilliant smuggling method. if you were posting fake info it wouldn't be so logical.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Some info I came after being tipped off on this "frank" guy people were shilling. Apparently he was arrested on prostitution charges. Does the map line up?

patch.com/massachusetts/reading/four-men-arrested-including-reading-man-following-pro0fd4ebb49d
>Members of the Woburn Police Department arrested four men following separate investigations on charges of sexual conduct for a fee.

>According to a release, on March 15 members of the Woburn Police Department working with members Southern Middlesex Regional Drug Task Force conducted a prostitution sting at local hotels. The investigation included posting online advertisements for female prostitutes and a female contact to set up the transactions.

>As a result of the investigations police arrested the following suspects:

>Steven M. Puglielli, 40, of 34 Heather Drive, Reading. Arrested on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee.

>James C. Barr, 50, of 5 Cedar Ridge Road, Bedford. Arrested on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee.

>Frank H. Slaunwhite, 42, of 66 Houghton St., Woburn. Arrested on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee.

>Alexander L. Halsey, 40, of 4 Arlington Road, Apartment 3R, Woburn. Arrested on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee.

>In each case the men entered a hotel room after discussing paying for sexual conduct and put down money for the transaction. All funds were recovered for evidence.

We should dig deeper on this Frank guy, there might be something there.

they are to irrational to understand it.

>If it's logical it must be true
Somebody never learned the difference between a valid and a true argument.

That's his uncle, I think. Frank/Frank36x/Scrinrusher/Scr1nrusher/Antasaur/Scrin4132 is still in college.

This is a scare tactic btw, the OP doesn't have any thing from his. Nothing in it hasn't been looked into enough such that it is a faulty lead.

Mark McLarty and the McLarty dealerships of Arkansas and the McLarty-Clinton connection

I assure you it does. If anon5 is telling the truth, he can sort out my lies from the truth.

You really are a case example of a sociopath you know. You're something different from the others I'll give you that.

Thanks, I try.

I'm trying to watch game of thrones, so I'm abandoning this bread for now, and coming up with some ridiculous shit that you /x/kids will swallow whole later

Remember everyone right now our focus should be California, especially the L.A. area. That is getting a very notable reaction out of the shills.

Good idea. GTA V's map is based on LA, so I'm going to go drive around in freeroam and see if any clues show up.

Regarding Greyhound buses from last thread

Nice try anon6
We know it's you, you're not bamboozling us yet again

Woah hold on here, I'm anon6. He's the original character Franksmoker.
Get it right.

check out the shed with a strange reinforced jumbo-sized door and ramp, it's the perfect size to drag in/out bodies with the ATV. I also noticed the children's play set in the background, which is strange for a singe man.

off to the right you'll noticed a well-traveled path that goes into the woods. What it might be being used for I don't know. I'm going to check out the other names on the arrest sheet as well, but this is certainly telling. Maybe I'm looking to much into it, but this might be the holding cell or even disposal sight.

>You really are a case example of a sociopath
>says Team Alefantis

Anyone who is trying to get you to look away form the CA region is probably a shill, FYI.

The 'For Sale' sign could be a secret message there are children for sale. The ATV is obviously not really used for anything- there's no where to drive it around in the picture.

You're obviously using a proxy and being hostile against your own self on purpose
Not falling for that again, we can smell your trolling from a mile away now

So he uses hookers?

Off topic, distracting, ignore etc. Frank meme is yawn. Also how many britbong here? Do we have numbers for a /UKHTG/? Could be a better way to sort things here. We know they use:
- care system
- schools/extra curricular activities
- kids entertainment
- take-away restaurants (shitty ones run by shitskins)

Any more? The networks here are smaller but more prolific - it will be harder, as it is very decentralised. We have to follow it all the way up.

>children's play set in the background, which is strange for a singe man.
also should be noted, Mr. Slaunwhite is a pediatrician.

Let's not focus on private residences in these threads.

gas yourself, frankbong

Sounds like a shill doesn't like us getting close

How do I know you're not me?
LIQUID
STOP THIS THING

There is definitely a creepy vibe here holy shit
Saving that pic so I can reuse it in other threads, that seems like a solid lead

there is a path off to the right like I mentioned. Going around I can't get a clear view because the trees become too dense. There is something definitely back there though.

sure thing dershowitz

If anyone needs to know, this person is a shill. I know how by the way they type.

This guy is also a shill for anyone who doesn't know.

This guy too.
Shills everywhere.

Exactly.

All I had to do to make this Shill reveal himself was wait. Every single post he did, he was getting more and more antsy til until he finally cracked.

Boston actually has several Trafficking Networks connected to it.

1) The Sea/Coast routes that start in New York, going all the way up to Maine, which then they are transferred and head to UK/Ireland & Europe.

2) Road Networks/Fleets that connects Boston with Rhode Island & Connecticut.

Some of the cargo is very VIP & many rich Clubs are involved.

So by them going after that Frank kid, they ended up revealing the [New England Trafficking Network].

That region likely why they all showed up at once.

Interesting.

The [DC Trafficking Network] is not connected to CCP, but CCP made for a great distraction to get people to not look into it.

Why would this yard have one part mowed, one part overgrown? It makes no sense- there has to be something going on there. Body disposal maybe?

I'm not including any clear shot of the house for that reason. Still this is worth looking into, the shills seem upset by it. If A5 is right, then this Frank guy is working for them and is being set up as the fall guy.

>All I had to do to make this Shill reveal himself was wait. Every single post he did, he was getting more and more antsy til until he finally cracked.

But you told us you could see what people were typing on Sup Forums before they even hit post? How come you waited so long to reveal the Shill?

Stay the fuck away
We are definitely onto something with this , and you're trying to distract us
Got other pics user ?

>this Frank guy is working for them

Then we should start contacting people in his life and start taking his world apart, maybe it will make him switch sides

Yeah that shed just creeps me out. Someone should sneak over and see what they can find

Oh yeah you sure showed us by saying you didn't know if something was legit even though there were posts calling you Frank from the same IP, and a history of funposting. Why not make the reveal last week when I was posting "evidence?" or last night, or any other time you've been in /htg/ and I've graced it with my supremely redpilled presence?

Somebody called his dad or something.

You can't be more obvious...

what will i type next kike5
This guy's a shill
>The [DC Trafficking Network] is not connected to CCP
>still believing this kike

Remember to auto hide the guys I pointed out, will make them less distracting.

Because I knew that he was going to reveal himself on his own.

Just like how I knew that you guys would switch tactics & try to get people to focus on the House you think that Frank kid is living at.

Guess we will just have to keep looking into LA since that is what seems to be bothering them so much.

What other routes besides the ocean are they using? Any details we might want to know?

>Because I knew that he was going to reveal himself on his own.

And why did you put information he posted into the maps?

In [Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB & /HTG/ Threads.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

Hey Frank, why not tell OP which """""leads""" are false and save him some time?

We got this address not too long ago, I remember user said to check it, I did.

1/3

I will be checking to see where this is in relation to the other addresses.

If you're trying to spook me out of all people, you are truly wasting your time.

That would make a lot of sense actually
Hence the reason he's trying to distract people with vague and contradicting posts, he's just hiding his own dirty deeds

>Somebody called his dad or something.
Holy shit thats funny, link?

Were you at the thread where frank's dad linkdin posted? Frankdad is a SPINE SURGEON

WHEN FRANK SAYS HE'S SENDING THE BEETLES, HE"S SAYING HE'LL TELL HIS DAD

So what exacly do you guys do around here?

Better question to ask is why Anon5 still allowed around here.

I guess he somehow serves a useful purpose. Now that's fucking funny.

Maybe frank isn't really schizo but he's actually using it as a way to cover his pedo deeds- sending us all on wild goose chases to dig up info on rival pedo orgs

Not at all, I'm asking Frank to use his knowledge of shillery to help you by pointing out what "leads" and "evidence" are stuff I made up. Surely somebody who knew I was bullshitting this whole time bothered to make note of that, right?

Right?

Wait, you're Anon5 ? Why are you responding with another ID ?

To be honest, not sure if this is helpful or not, but when I was pregnant I was very young and highly considering adoption, didn't and now I'm a mom but that's fun so far. Uhhhh, looked around for agencies in the MidWest, I honestly wanted to find a gay couple because I know they do have a harder time adopting and noticed that a lot of it has to do with the fact that a lot of the services are religiously based.
Here are some examples:

bellefairejcb.org/

jewishcincinnati.org/directory/adoption-connection---a-program-of-jewish-family-service

jfscinti.org/adoption-connection/

jfscolumbus.org/about-us/our-history/

kveller.com/article/how-to-get-started-with-adoption/

jcfs.org/

juf.org/guide/detail.aspx?id=31844

jewishchildrensadoption.org/

aish.com/jw/s/48908177.html

naamat.org/areas/midwest-area/

cfskc.org/

stlcfs.org/

bethany.org/

allblessings.org/

christianadopt.org/

adoptionagencyratings.com/adoption-services/christian-family-services-of-the-midwest-inc

We track trafficking networks.

Though not much of that is likely to happen tonight since there is a major shilling operation going on at the moment.

I would very much like the info for his dad. I would ask him to persuade his son to stop posting crazy shit on the internet.

So ignoring all the shills, I'm digging into this Frank guy more and more and came across the Holmed Corporation. Guess what they specialize in? Medical supplies. What are the odds of all of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=8oTtrFi5tso

>when I was pregnant
LONDON

>I honestly wanted to find a gay couple because I know they do have a harder time adopting

Nice, you could have given them a nice toy to groom up. You're SoooOoooo progressive!

>We track trafficking networks.

You draw lines on maps. You have tracked precisely zero traffickers

To that guy who asked why nobody has bothered to kill me yet:
Why would you do that? That isn't really nice.

I'd be willing to test how long the shills stay up for. I am quite determined when it comes to this.

Thank you, who exacly would shill a cause like this?

Frank is usually in bed by 12:30 AM.

>would switch tactics & try to get people to focus on the House you think that Frank kid is living at.
your fuckup was when you said the exact same things while pretending you weren't frank, hundreds to thousands of times.

>ignoring all the shills
>is a a shill
nice try shlohmo

Pedophiles, essentially.

2/3

I outlined why this would be an excellent location for secret comings and goings.

Many cut throughs.
Paths through woods, the little shortcuts every neighborhood has..

I see this address is on the list.

Frank..

One last thing, who is frank

Obviously tripfags make him antsy. They're lame, but who cares about attention whores whoring? Like anon5, idc, but he's provided a couple of useful leads at least. But do.yourself a favour, stop stripfagging. Let your posting style speak for itself.

Nah let him be. Like alot here he's an aspiring and it's his only hobby.

You seem pretty upset about the fact that I am digging around the LA operation so it is clear that this is not the case.

(checked)
Pedophiles who are worried we might cut off their supply for the most part.

Reminder to auto hide this gentleman as well.

>zing
>hitler confirms

There is something obviously off with his dead, soulless stare
You think they could be a hub ? Moving people along with medical supplies ?

All your dox work and you still don't even know what Frank's schedule is like.

BUMP

I just realized that this is a Cargo Cult.

People see investigations with lines drawn on maps, and they want to recreate that. Except those lines are the end result of actual investigation and work.

ultraculture.org/blog/2014/03/27/cargo-cult-south-pacific/

3/3

This..

WE

DRAW

LINES

ON

MAPS

More info from Holmed site

>September 4, 2014 (Attleboro, Massachusetts) – Precision Engineered Products LLC (PEP), a global manufacturer of precision plastic and metal components and devices, has completed acquisition of Advanced Precision Products (APP) business divisions Holmed, HowesTemco, Premco and Profiles. The four brands augment PEP's robust manufacturing solutions portfolio with complex metal machining and cold forming capabilities. End applications range from surgical drill guides to oil sand screens.

>Holmed manufactures orthopedic surgical instruments including hip, knee, shoulder, and spine instruments, as well as spinal implants.

I'm going to do some digging tonight into PEP including all their investors. Someone should look at HowesTemco and Premco and see if they are also in the vicinity of the HT Boston network

A kid who follows some of the Knowledge Bomb threads on Sup Forums. He got doxxed by the shill operation but they got the wrong person, kind of like when CNN doxxed the gif creator. Now they're just doubling down because a number of them are drug users/mentally ill and have become incredibly paranoid.

If you start typing in a certain style, they will accuse you of being Frank.

No, it's because I am gay so I know how it is lol
Not SJW-gay tho

How the hell does hokey ass Fort Wayne fit into all of this?

A few people pointed it out in previous threads. I might remove it since not too much else has come from it.

>get doxed
>no it wasn't me haha wrong guy

why does everyone use that tactic