Dude out develops Africa in a series of videos

youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE
Dude literally goes into the forest and redevelops the basic concepts of humanity lost to the west in it perative construction.

Africa is hopeless, whites are hyberian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrlr02YDr5A
youtube.com/channel/UCPGxD_KKEb48mqhcjzPc3PA
youtu.be/TTcXhYHmOx8
youtu.be/iYJKd0rkKss
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ML4tw_UzqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very creative, a quality inherently lacking in non-whites.

Primitive Technology is maximum comfy

seriously, THANK YOU. for posting this. I wasn't aware that this was on youtube. I definately bookmarked it and plan to study it. *bows*

yes quite comfy.

isnt it?
Love how he doesnt talk either.
makes it so fucking comfortable to watch and just chill.

I have this fear of him finally having a Q&A and revealing a very ugly voice and way too heavy aussie accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrlr02YDr5A
Does this mean the white man is superior.

>too heavy Aussie accent
Physically impossible, the cunts have the best accent on earth.

he needs to find a white woman in the wild and they can start a civilization.

Turn on the subs and it becomes maximum comfy

Using mud like a nog. Find some limestone and granite.

Remember to turn on captions/subtitles for extra info and instructions

B A S E D A F

A

S

E

D

A

F

The whole point of the vids is to construct things using simple methods that could conceivably be done by a single person. Materials that generally require a quarry operation are a bit outside that scope.

africans could just go out into the bush and make a better life for themselves than they have in their garbage cities

I always feel bad for this guy because he is a manlet. Ruins all the good work he might otherwise do.

you'd better all watch and learn this shit while you still can

He probably slays

His haircut leads me to suspect autism or some other significant social disability.

funny how these get posted everytime he makes a new vid

The difference is he went in knowing this stuff, he read up, trained, and knew exactly what he needed to do.

African apes on the other hand don't even know some shit exists and they don't think of it because traditional ways "just work" and if there isn't a problem then don't fix it thinking.

post a pic bruh

I blame the lack of /comfy/ threads. Used to talk about PT and Townsends and God remembers who else.

And that my friends is how you get bitches by making a steel axe.

So he got to bronzeworking and maybe bloom iron. Big fuckin deal any retard with a bachelors could.

Primitive T is a top cunt.
Comfy-tier videos that might just save humanity one day.
I bet he's drenched in pussy juice 25/7

>or some other significant social disability.

Roocuntism?

because he's /ourguy/

Meh, I like them.

Comfy and he doesn't talk in his videos.

He doesn't do anything that sub-Saharan Africans didn't have from ancient times, except perhaps his centrifugal blower, which is inferior to the jar bellows common in pre-industrial Africa (and which he based on electric centrifugal blowers, so he can hardly claim to have made an independent invention, just by combining the fan with a fire bow).

The most advanced thing he does is iron smelting, which was known in sub-Saharan Africa no later than 400 BC, and done there much more efficiently and usefully.

It's a cool hobby, and fascinating video series, but it doesn't prove anything about anything.

If anyone is interested, I found a guy who does these style videos for blacksmithing - no talking, cuts between time and actions, very very comfy.

youtube.com/channel/UCPGxD_KKEb48mqhcjzPc3PA

youtu.be/TTcXhYHmOx8

This cunt can farm, that's more than modern Africans can manage

Quit leafposting and shilling for sub-nigger afrifca

I'd take one aussie cunt like him over a whole pack of saharan niggers any day. If it REALLY was down to survival, i'd have 10x better chances with him. Niggers would get themselves and me killed.

He's like the Bill Gates of Africa.

there needs to be a comfey board.

literally just google farming in Africa

That's stupid. They can farm, they just fail at industrial farming, which is what they'd need to support their current populations, because white people kept throwing feed into the pen every time someone brought home sad pictures of hungry children, instead of letting natural processes of population control run their course.

Almost true, except he actually does research and studies the documented techniques used during bronze age and later eras, so he isn't really developing anything, just recreating already known concepts he studied.

But then again, most of those concepts aren't that difficult, one would think niggers would think of them over the course of tens of thousands of years, or at least adopt them when shown by colonists.

Niggers BTFO how will they ever recover?

see

They need to teach it in schools. Some idiots would think that Egyptians couldn't do what they did, but they probably used the same simple tricks.

Check out "Alone in the Wilderness" documentary about/by Dick Proenneke in Alaska. The Comfiest. youtu.be/iYJKd0rkKss theres only clips on jewtubes but the full video is on bittorrent

Top notch

Who is this?

It's not really fair to compare this guy to Africa, because he has the Internet and a Western education, whereas historically Africans have had neither of those things. Still, it is a wonderful youtube channel.

>Be white from 1st world
>Decide you're gonna live like an African
>Being African sucks
>Make conveniences you would have at home

>Be uneducated retard
>See above
>Hur dur Africans sure are stupid

If you've never known anything else, why would you try anything new. Humanities motto is: if it ain't broke; don't fix it.
It's only autistic outliers that bring change. The only difference between autistic outliers for blacks and white
>White: ignore him, maybe he'll stop being a questioning faggot
>Black: ooga booga Chuck a spear

One would think if those concepts were actually developed and wide-spread in Africa then they wouldn't be struggling with basics all across the continent throughout the history.
Just because certain realms managed to obtain a technology at certain time doesn't mean it was readily available. I mean when Rome collapsed europeans lost a lot of technological advancements and knowledge in general and it took them hundreds of years to recover most of them. Africans meanwhile failed to do this even with some basic millennia old concepts and is still struggling with them to this day.

>then they are gonna do a DNA test and say "lol he has 0.1% african DNA, that how he achieved that!"

Make water power the blower. Make Iron. Use Iron and copper to make electric generator. Make glass and diy windows and lightbulbs. Meanwhile niggers wait for the gibs. White Power!
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

This is the man's man. I wish I could say I just got a good kick out of chopping down trees to make a casual cabin in the middle of Alaska

Neither did our ancestors, is the point

Is OPs pic our ancestors? Is that actually a prehistoric YouTube? RockTube?
Fuck off

The archetype of metal worker suggests that a manlet would re-discover these techniques.
>Hephaestus, Greek God of fire (Roman name: Vulcan), metalworking, stone masonry, forges, the art of sculpture, and blacksmiths.
>baby Vulcan was small and ugly with a red, bawling face. Juno was so horrified that she hurled the tiny baby off the top of Mount Olympus.
>Vulcan fell down for a day and a night, landing in the sea. Unfortunately, one of his legs broke as he hit the water, and never developed properly.
Necessity is the mother of invention. The legend reflects the fact that manlets and the physically deformed (but mentally capable) would not be effective enough to enter the battlefield successfully, and would have their talents diverted elsewhere useful, like making weapons for the chads.

You're right.

Sure took the piss out of him mate.

I agree that Europeans are higher IQ than Africans, and that this is probably a causal factor for their difference in civilization. However, I still maintain that this guy's youtube channel cannot serve as evidence for that, because he has access to resources no ancient ancestors had. Therefore your 'point' is a non sequitur.

>making yourself feel better about some random aussie's achievements
why are ameriturds obsessed with whiteness and trying to boost their ego with achievements that others have done? why does his achievement or any other person's achievements boost your own ego when you did nothing but be born white? white nationalism is a mental cancer that infects low IQ failures

>Sup Forums is going to start fagging up the primitive technology video comments with their racist drivel

You're as bad as the SJWs injecting your garbage politics into everything.

That and whites have a strange thing about making things easier. Afaik Africans are fine with how things are and it's (sorry for this) white people's fault that they "need help" at all
The alleged poor Africans tribes need food and education in accordance with white people's need to simplify things
It's pretty much the fault of the white that these people are now societal drains. They've been there for hundreds of years, they managed with out us somehow
>Inb4 efficiency
Asians make things efficient, whites make things easy. These concepts are not the same to me

>Higher IQ
They say lazy people are smart and white people seem to be the laziest of all people in terms of development pathing.

Why am I still going to Africa and digging wells? It's a literal hole in the ground and they can't grasp the concept of it they still use slash and burn methods of farming. They're fucking dumb you leaf retard and if you find that a difficult concept to grasp I suggest you save up your Trudeau cuck bucks and go do some volunteering over there.

race>culture>politics

your demographics determine your society

>mfw manlets btfo by digits and greek lore

>Help people that have never needed help until we found them
Fuck off with your feel good bullshit. You are forcefully uplifting a race for no other reason except to say
>I did that
Yet you, the auscuck still run over abos who sleep on roads

Manlets must innovate in order to have the world cooperate with their lack of height and/or size, henceforth why most of the world has been engineered by them.

yes

Muh college degrees

>Out develops
>With ready developed technology
Admittedly he's smarter than any African, it hardly counts as developing

Wrong and excuses.

Sorry, Africa shill faggot, you lose.

I literally just watched his new video about making sandals today. Cool guy

I'll be the first person to say africans not being able to develop is almost certainly genetic

that said, this guy using knowledge developed over centuries is not de facto evidence on that debate. He didn't grow up in a vacuum, he is a product of today's society and likely has extensive knowledge of at least the fundamentals of what he's been doing, the fundamentals that he himself did not come up with

consider whether all of those technologies were developed by whites all at the same time, of course they were not. They were developed upon previous knowledge

the best part of feminism and the worst part of feminism all rolled into one
glorious renaissance woman that has her own career, BTFO by angry sjw turbocunts on /r/ food while they are busy sucking babish's cock for being a dude and having the same skillset (photography)

so did japan, technology isn't like civilization, you need a socio political environment that can support it. civilization arose in the areas with the least natural abundance outside of farming. they all had domestic animals. thats no accident. you don't listen to a faggot telling you to work and pay him money for your work if you can walk away and reap the rewards for all of your work elsewhere. Neolithic revolution clearly shows that it was a survival strategy. south africans didn't have as much of a problem because they live in a place with an abundance

To be fair the Africans have been colonized and still can't seem to grasp the technology. This guy is from the 1st world and you drop him in the middle of the bush and he builds. European colonists build infrastructure in africa and try to teach them how to maintain it....then what happens when they leave? Hell, this dude has a video about farming potatoes and africans can't even farm

sick graphics, what game is this?

Amen

That shit is all way harder than you think it is.

Look at the work he put in to make a pathetic few scraps of useless low-quality iron.

Do you have any idea how far people transported copper ore in the ancient world? Mining is serious business. You have to go where the ore is. Discovery of a good mine was a resource for generations. Prospecting is hard even with sophisticated modern tools. Even glass takes good, clean silica sand, which isn't all that common, and certain other materials to mix with it.

You're talking about stuff that requires either the cooperation of a civilization or very advanced methods (most of which haven't been developed due to lack of motive).

It took thousands of years of large-scale civilization to get to the lightbulb. If you want modern local self-sufficiency and independence, you can't climb that same ladder. You almost certainly want to start with modern tools, since you're starting with modern knowledge.

BTW, if you like Primitive Technology, you might like Clickspring. He's trying to recreate the Antikythera Mechanism (a clockwork navigation computer) using tools they would have had available in ancient Greece:
youtube.com/watch?v=ML4tw_UzqZE

again, playing devils advocate, he is the product of his culture and also doesn't have to deal with the every day problems a sub saharan poorfag would

speedrunning african technology

>bachelors in women's studies
I'm sure they'll make it past hole digging too
>implying any academic degree inherently gives an understanding of metallurgy
>implying any degree, outside of a trade that deals with metal, knows practical methods of firing, combining, purifying, shaping, and basically anything else in refining and production process
A special kind of retard believes this

Agreed. Blacks do this as well though, and then say "because they're surviving an oppressive regime" ...

Yeah I don't give a shit what other white people do. I just know most blacks are retarded and avoid them at all costs.

>hurr durr he read books
That knowledge would be developed and handed down you fuckwit. You don't need books to pass on that knowledge.

This is actually very accurate, African natural resources could possibly still be under control of the colonial regimes if they didn't try to engage/exploit the native populations because africans definitely wouldn't care too much about whites going about their business. Maybe the whole white guilt thing could be avoided.

Just because they had plenty of resources doesn't mean they ought to be retarded. Africa isn't utopia, one would think if they saw their tribe dying out to mosquitos they would eventually think of making something to deter them, or when elephants regularly threaten their mudhuts then they would think of developing a detterent better than chucking spears at it and hoping it doesn't stampede in their general direction.

Do Africans even need technology?
Barring your farming note, tiny human cultures like tribes and the Amish seem to be fine

quality shitpost

NO SHIT

I'm not even talking about white guilt. There's truth to that though since whites have fucked over every human that's not like them that they come across.

actually good and comfy doc here

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ

>africans have access to the internet
>don't use it to figure out problems for themselves
>except that one story of the kid that built a windmill or something

day of the rake, when?

>google farming in Africa

Okay now what?

I don't blame you for this because it's hard to grasp, but you should realize that something as simple as trial and error are significant advancements of human knowledge

merely being raised in a western environment likely gives a ridiculous jump on how things work fundamentally

Why the fuck does it bother you white people want to be a proud race?

Not everyone wants to be a self-loathing pussy.

>Just because they had plenty of resources doesn't mean they ought to be retarded. Africa isn't utopia, one would think if they saw their tribe dying out to mosquitos they would eventually think of making something to deter them, or when elephants regularly threaten their mudhuts then they would think of developing a detterent better than chucking spears at it and hoping it doesn't stampede in their general direction.
for what purpose? just migrate, you're a tribe and have no reason to settle down in one place. ideally you want to eat that elephant

Africans utilize technologies they don't, and won't, ever understand. They struggle to perform the most primitive survival practices (distillation is still a foreign concept and extremely simple), constantly wage war with each other, and destroy anything or anyone who appears to even slightly be developing past being a glorified chimp. Potatoe niggers in Ireland didn't have shit to work with either, much less than Africans, and they've thrived. Face it, white is right in the capacity to develop, innovate, grow, create, and support thriving and prosperous civilizations. Africans were used as agricultural tools to begin with, that's the furthest they've developed

i have no particular love for the africans, but until this guy can do this in the exact conditions that they live in, africa will not be btfo
still impressive though

>Why would you try anything new

Because that's nigger tier thinking. White thinking is "Why? Better question, WHY NOT?" and has always pushed to become greater and greater. Only omega males think that doing nothing to better your situation is the only path to take. Even betas try to move on up

Big P.Tech fan...
Watch the views when this cunt posts a new one...
2.5m day 1
4.5m week 1
Multi million sub count.

Fucking legend...

>I was brainwashed by Marxist history: the post

Kid you need some serious time in the library.