Mfw I just realized that the white house is in the east coast not the west coast...

Mfw I just realized that the white house is in the east coast not the west coast. It's located in the city of Washington in the district of Columbia. Confused the city of Washington with the state in the west coast.

>flag
checks out

>American education

>White House has less stars than my team's ballpark

Feels good man

I know that feel user

You literally should kill yourself. Not memeing or joking at all. You should go tie a fucking noose around your neck right now and make the world a better place.

t. rural and suburban retard

Do American schools not have maps or something?

Dude, I realized this when I was fucking seven. What the fuck is wrong with people here?

Another low information Trump voter.

Damn, I always thought it was in Washington state too. Unironically never knew that until I saw that pic.

Is district of Columbia a state or something too? I've never heard of it in my geography class

I really hope you're just some retarded foreigner visiting our beautiful country.

Whoa, I always thought the District of Columbia was in South America right next to Venezuela.

Look on U.S. map
>"Washington"
>The white house is in Washington
>LOL IT'S A DIFFEREN'T WASHINGTON THO

This is stupid. How the fuck am I supposed to know?

Jesus, I guess not anymore

Posting in bait thread.

Well at least you didnt think the president lived in the "White House" around the corner from you too...

Whoa dude, that's intense

I have also confused this once.

you idiots. lurk at least a year before posting anything. you faggots are replying to slide threads and trashing the board

Did you not take a US history class?

This is real

Cuz it took over 100 years after the country was founded for Americans to even settle Washington state?

To the people of the world, its an old summer camp joke just to fuck with children
>oh yeah, dude if youre so smart, where did george washington live???
If you said anything other than washington, you failed the dumb test. Its kinda like that impossible flash game where it quizzes you on dumb or fake things. Of course, with all the other kids, they grew up and got a job and realized that was dumb and that wasnt where george washington lived..

..but then you have idiots like OP that just blue skidoo'd into a rock right after his 11th birthday

why would our nation's capital, presumably decided on close to the founding, be located on land that we didn't even own yet?

I'm 23. I'm a bit ashamed of myself, I didn't know this.

Washington state is on the WEST coast not east. If you thought the white house was on the east coast I feel pity for you. Learn the states ffs!

WHAT SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO?

Venezuela is in Africa dumbass.

Yeah but I was homeschooled and probably just forgot.
They should have named it something else then

Are you fucking people for real in this thread?

I can confirm to all you foreign cucks that this isn't American education, this is west coast education

The state was going to be named Columbia.
They didn't want people getting it confused with the District of Columbia so they went with Washington.

what are you a fucking nigger?

pic related (you)