What do we do about the epidemic of weaponized nagging and virtue signaling from attention whores on Twitter...

What do we do about the epidemic of weaponized nagging and virtue signaling from attention whores on Twitter? It's out of control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYadsjzyYnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Learn to tell them "No."

ignore them?
>using twatter at all

You could make a thread on Sup Forums that gives them even more attention, that'll show 'em

fpbp

Funny - I just told my girlfriend that we're breaking up if she continues being a fucking bitch and bitching all the time. She literally can't even take an obvious joke without bitch a nagging fucking bitch. On the bright side, she's racially conscious and adopts most of the views I express.

Breed them relentlessly. That's all they are good for and they are literally asking for it.

Hopefully Twitter will meet vine's fate of being too hard to find a way to make it profitable despite its popularity or just the user information trade economy that keeps the most cancerous internet businesses afloat will collapse.

attack the source of the problem - low test, feminized bitchboy enablers. bugmen need to be made to heel and feel shame and not to give them attention online.

then and only only then will the thotties be under control, senpai.

it's a shittest

women are duplicitous is almost everything they do

Why would you want the mother of your children to be some dumb slut? Unless by ''breed them'' you meant ''have non-reproductive sex with them'', which would be silly.

whats with dumb whores using the term "fuckboi" lately? see this more and more on tinder now

why are females such fucking faggots
how do hetero men tolerate these cringey FAGGOTS

I think it's the male equivalent of "slut" if I'm not mistaken.

This truly is the great question of our time. Was it always like this?

we're already doing it
an increasing number of normies have become aware of what women are, awareness is exponential. eventually men everywhere will know all the tricks, and women will know that the men know. the lie will be done.

women will no longer be taken seriously as adult humans, a return to traditional gender roles is inevitable from there.

in time men will forget once more what women are, the women will rise again and act like cunts till everyone remembers what cunts they are, and the cycle begins again.

Do what all Canadians worth a shit eventually do: move to the US

I think it's a term they use to refer to the guys they fuck. It's maybe to make the guys they don't fuck feel better about themselves. They want it to be understood as an insult but it makes no sense.

>In essence, a fuckboy (sometimes stylized “fuckboi” or “fuccboi”) is a (usually straight, white) dude embodying something akin to the “man whore” label, mashed up with some “basic” qualities and a light-to-heavy sprinkling of misogyny. But consensus on a singular definition is a work in progress. Aug 21, 2015

women have always been cunts, but men used to know that and behave accordingly

we're starting to remember again why patriarchy is a thing

Reminds me of a cali bitch I cybersexted

Turn off your computer you fucking homo.
Nobodies forcing you to listen to those vapid cunts and the fact they even manage to get to you at all proves you can't handle the bants.

Fuckbois aren't even a thing; it's just egalitarian hoes trying to say being a stud is akin to being a slut. Hint: it's not

I've argued with cunts like this on Twitter so often, it's uncanny.

Ignore Western bitches + Marry Asian qts = Happy life

Why waste your time with a braindead husk

>the right is so self centered and call us that they believe virtue signaling is a thing
>right wingers are unable to believe that anyone is capable of altruism and kindness
>deep down they expect to be fucked by trump and welcome it

>have a disgraceful son

>Rodger Factories

>women pretending they aren't attracted to promiscuous men.
Once you get a girlfriend it's like breaking an invisible wall and women start to notice you. It's salt over men not being attracted to promiscuity women or at least to the extent that they'd want to be with them beyond a single night.

word

arguing with someone like that is affording them a basic human decency that they just don't merit, ignore them or brush them off and spend your time better

>being a shit parent

I think we all know the answer to this

I mean it's accurate, but you'd have to be one massive fucking autist to make this image

It's a guy they don't really like but they cant help but fuck anyway because chad.

>altruism and kindness
no such thing when you need other peoples money

Damn, I must have triggered the fuck out of the /r/asianmasculinity Reddit shills.

Virtue signaling is definitely real. To be fair most people aren't aware they're even doing it.

shit parenting doesn't fix genetics

People who are actually kind and altruistic don't broadcast. They just do it and move on with their lives.

Women have always been like this.

Actually I'm black

Delete twitter

Basically what y'all fags refer to as "Chad"s

>implying you don't already have shitty genetics
You fags can do what you want, but when you're divorced, remember that user that told you about yellow fever being the cure to your woes.

>japanese text
koko ni gomi wo tsuketenai de kudasai

Do not push your trash here please.

In that case, lynch thyself, nigger.

enjoy your betaboi

Make me, boi

women are women
you just think asian women are nicer because you don't realize that all women are fake and there is nothing but cold chick logic calculation beneath any kind and submissive exterior. asian women are better actresses that's all

gooks are mentally ill fuck off

THIS

looks like i found the chink in my armour

This. I think the freemium eyeball model is going to die soon. Good riddance.

You get to be last in the leaf genocide

It needs to be made clear to them that they're all a bunch of fucking losers because despite being hot and having historically unparalleled levels of attention they haven't been able to secure quality men. Imagine being given the cheat codes to the game and still losing. There's a deeper level of stupidity at the heart of their behavior.

oh the cybersex bitches...

fuckbois pretty much always turn out to be chads. whatever the term, these chicks still get dicked by them regardless if they know they're a "fuckboi" or not.

it isn't surprising that roasties tend to feel this way while trying to date out of their league.

Kinda unrelated but post reminded me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYadsjzyYnA

>2017

>still tweeting

She doesn't have a warning label... Other than the 500+ red flags on display here

1)poison hair
2)piercings
3)talking about ex boyfriends
4)loser YouTube channel for attention whores and orbiters

Yah, no warnings there at all.

>ombre hair (usually either blond, pink, or green)
>over-stylized eyebrows
>chokers
>dark-coloured lipstick
>tattoos
>says things like "daddy" /"fuckboy"/ "I'm not like the other girls"
>nose piercings
>Obsessed with Instagram and/or Snapchat
>Buzzfeed/Tumblr-style humour (i.e. being an overly sarcastic bitch and thinking it makes you endearing)
>posts an argument on Twitter accompanied by a sassy gif like it proves her point

Did I miss anything?

ignore it?

why pay attention to it

My grandmother died today and I didn't make a facebook post like the rest of my family. Did I do good?

Yes.

user., why do you have that pic. on your computer? Are you anti-white or something? Delete it immediately.

She's probably a whore you did good m8

She was a nice lady

This. So many women nowadays grow up with a poor/no male role model who never called them on their shit or treated them any less than a princess. Door mats.

Fucking this.

Have a spine, don't actively enable them, and act like you're worth a damn.

any_cunt's_twitter.jpg

Humility and humbleness. I'm a Yank but were both Christians brother.

Pol needs a hatefact/shaming instagram squad. Virtue signaling is a decidedly feminine endeavor. With enough volume these vapid, ignorant whores will literally see the tide changing.

It is basically what you would call a Nu-chad

True. We must destroy white knightism.

Don't let me stop you.

Yes, do exactly what they want so they have legit justification to point to when they play the victim card, what could possibly go wrong.

Although I agree with what you are saying that pic is hilarious, why would either of those men want a fat bitch like that?

Somehow beat it into their skulls that they are not special at all, despite what Disney tells them.

>he didn't notice the subtle Sweden flag the cuck is wearing

Just dont use twitter you idiot.

How did this happen?

that joke is so old it doesn't deserve a carlos

To add to this, Transexual cheekbone make up.

If you look hard at the cheek make up, it's incredibly butch and makes their faces look huge, cover the area of her face under the cheek bone make up line and her face looks normal.

It's messed up and you are gay if you enjoy this style of make up.

Individual identity being sold as a product, rather than inherited

>Transexual cheekbone make up.

I'm stealing this.

>What do we do
>Twitter
Let the market run it's course. Pic related is Twitter's EPS

Yeah, you forgot to mention their extra chromosome kicks in when arguing about shit you don't care about.

Sorry for your loss user.

Relentless mockery. Make it uncool to be a virtue signalling attention whore.

The shift's already happening as people like Laci Green are identifying more and more with their opposition. Women have no loyalty but are useful for our movement, provided they stay in their place.

"A pussy ass nigga with no common sense that laccs good judgement and is constantly coming incorrect at REAL NIGGAS who will whoop them at a moments notice at any time and any place. Is also known to call the laws on a nigga therefore endowing them to a status of life long whoredom."

so it's meant as a backwards compliment? if thats the case women cant even insult you without screwing that up...

lol forgot that this is a term that they stole from black people and repurposed it

...should've left it alone

Why is it that young women are so obsessed with being individuals but are basically cookie cutter carbon copies of each other? They have a stereotypical idea of what an "individual" is and they basically all conform to it which is ironic. It's really weird. It's like they have no self awareness.