Buzfeed new posts

So if I were to gain access to admin rights on buzfeed what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fun stuff. esp w matt stopera and whitney jefferson.

Goatse

Replace every period in every article into peepee poopoo.

Dumb pizzagate, elsagate, and other scandals on their site and watch all hell loose for the sake of lulz.

*Dump

BuzzFeed has already been breached in the past and the database was dumped (I have a copy): do something better, such as mass deletion of data.

Change all Links to breitbart articles, Death metal YouTube clips, army sign up FAQ...and lockout users to site but ransome for a deposit of Ether/Bitcoin but forget where to send it.

Download their work emails, set up a phishing+mitm attack on their internal network to get their gmails, and then give them all to assange.

Make an article titled "10 things black people should stop doing"

1 dollar nigger vs 10 dollar nigger

>inb4 niggers are not worth 10 dollars

THIS

If you're gonna do it, get info on them, email dumps

Dump redpills.

send them an email letting them know their site is vulnerable.

>leak their info
>Post pro Trump memes
>Watch them fall

So many good suggestions! Love the article 10 Things Black People Should Stop Doing. OMG, can you even imagine the melt down?

its just larping

This

get the mailing lists and leak all the conversations

Write an article red pilling them on the truth of Imran Awan, the DNC, and the Democratic Party.

this. these are the most retarded uber top 40 music/top 10 network tv fans/sjws on that site. blow them the fuck out.

Waste of time, there's no overcoming that level of cognitive dissonance.

Make it reroute to the dailystormer please

yes these are the 2 most powerful people there outside of that douche that went to cnn that got btfo by veritas.

knock em down a peg.

deny holocaust and post nigger crimes + gore.

today, i will teach them.

PIZZA GATE DUMPING

Race redpills
Inmigration redpills

This. JQ too. Who owns the media, heavy use of echos etc etc. Just copy a few articles from the Daily Stormer and publish those.

This

something that could get them sued
like "Taylor Swift is a lesbian"

emma is so fucking hot

just start deleting shit and posting funny articles. I'm sure you would have no trouble convincing Sup Forums to come up with content.

Make an article with a headline that says "As a black man, here are the ten things I look for in a woman". #1-9 is " MUH DICK" #10 "Bix mood, mufugga"

my genes call for me to rape and pillage that Celt. Tenderly and lovely ofc

Make an earnest list if words you're not sure if are offensive or not.

Stuff like 'quadroon' and 'redbone', 'Spic and Span'

Wordfilter the whole fucking place

Black is white
Boy is girl
Woman is man
Straight is gay

Should last a while before anyone notices

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

wikileaks

haha, true

post REAL government crime statistics showing how bad niggers and spics are. also post real iq statistics humiliating niggers and spics.

headline:
Facts don't matter when you have social justice and history on your side! 20 ugly facts and why they don't matter!

>then list off the 20 best redpills

at the end of the article write

>Love and respect should be the only goal. Also this wouldn't be true if tha white devils hadn't enslaved us. Dem pigskin white boyz fucked up tho. They bred us like race horses and created a whole new race! We tha Uber-niggaz now! So for every buck nigga reading this, grab yo glock cuz it's time to go to work nigga! Race war starts now!

Do this you faggots

Delete everything and try to get the FCC to shut them down with over the top stuff.

>a massive popular network doesn't have their data backed up
>buzzfeed too poor to affor external harddrives

You're an Irish genius.

nothing childish. post actual stories and links to stories that show the destruction of european civilization

expose the sweden travesty they try to cover up

stuff like that

Lay low
Discover collusion

Write a fake article in the usual Buzzfeed annoying 20 year-old vernacular

>There's a race war soon and here are the top ten weapons you should TOTALLY check out.

Let Sup Forums take over. Remove all blatant feminist and transgender propaganda (stuff like that) and allow any shitposts to remain

Create a script that goes through every article on the website and replaces every instance of "white" with "black" and "men" with "women" and vice versa; also replace "white men" with "jews", and so forth. Everything would sound like racist neo-nazi propaganda.

>This is what America Would Look Like if it was 100% White- And It's Beautiful!