Nigerian Teen girl gets accepted into ALL 8 Ivy League Schools

RACISTS BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=sZIoP6zrEIY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcMEIYfZS74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congrats. Statistically, Nigerians are smarter and more driven than other niggers.

>ONLY blacks get accepted to every ivy league

Hmm.. It's almost as if blacks are smarter than whites??

I mean, that's a possible explanation.
Not the most likely one, but, if it helps ease your self-hatred,
go ahead. =)

Someone post the info graph with the different races but all the same test scores. That's my fave

I hate to be the one...there are a certain number of opening left for minorities in all these schools.
My sister is a Yale grad, and they warn them all to keep a distance form them when they start thier muh diversity (blm) bullshit. Even the chinks hate them.

He's a kike shill. He knows how the Affirmative Action Jew works.

She must have written Black Lives Matter 800 times. I think it's a 100 times and you get accepted, 800 must've been solid gold.
>wow she can write the same thing 800 times, she's not your usual nigger

>come from a culture that doesn't patronize women
>be an ethnicity that's relatively intelligent (she doesn't look it, but she's at least half igbo)
>apply for university somewhere that does patronize women
>abuse foreigners gynocentric Marxist feminism
>lol I'm smart, right!
Above average, sweety, you're still just above average.

I got an ivy league for her...
....in my pants

>applied to 4 schools, 3 ivy league
>only one that denied me was MIT
>was my first choice and dream school
I was too white, Sup Forums

>complains while getting into 3 ivies

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEE

My nephew had perfect grades from a highly ranked private school and missed only one question on his his SATs. He got accepted by ZERO ivy leagues. He's white.

Ivy leagues want blacks, mexicans and kikes.

fucking retard

>it's news
fucking niggers and jews i swear.

Ivory league

>I was too white, Sup Forums

Nah, you just weren't jewish enough.

Hater gonna hate
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcMEIYfZS74
You hear the drums? We coming

Not Nigerians. Igbo. All the stories about smart Nigerians are about Igbo.

You're not wrong

Big news, there are rich people in Nigeria too.

Would you rather be smart or redpilled?

We strive for perfection here at Sup Forums

You should have lied and said you were part hispanic or native american. They cannot really test for it and lots of light octdroons can pass for white with a tan.

>Asians acceptance rates the lowest
Feels bad man..

>Affirmative Action, the thread
>Cherry picking, the thread

8x Affirmative Action

It's documented that Ivy League schools lower their entrance standards to accommodate blacks more than all other races.

This is big news.

No it's nig news.

Cool, let's see her test scores compared to white kids in her class.

The hilarious thing being that while blacks score way less than the students who get denied they drop out at very high rates. Blacks have turned Ivy League schools into a fucking joke.

Post feminine benis or gtfo

>black immigrant gets all the affirmative action
This is normal actually, because the system doesn't care if the black is native or not so the child of the rich African immigrants who does well enough in school gets ivy league schooling.

She must be amazing at phishing.

almost

>My nephew had perfect grades from a highly ranked private school and missed only one question on his his SATs. He got accepted by ZERO ivy leagues. He's white.
>Ivy leagues want blacks, mexicans and kikes.

wow it must have nothing to do with her skin color!

Want to hear a joke? A Nigerian diplomat visits a Chinese diplomat at his house. The Nigerian says "Wow! You have such a nice house how can you afford it?" The Chinese diplomat says "See that bridge over there? Ten percent." The Chinese diplomat then goes over to the Nigerian diplomat's house and it is even bigger and more ostentatious than his own and he says to the Nigerian diplomat "Wow this house is even nicer than mine! How can you afford it?" The Nigerian diplomat says "See that bridge over there?" and the Chinese diplomat says "What bridge?" The Nigerian diplomat responds "Exactly! 100 percent"

Guys, the college system is a joke today and the consequences will show within the next 5 to 10 years just how much damage the universities and other scam schools have done to the US.

A person born into a fairly wealthy family who gets half decent grades and is on acceptable behavior will nearly always been given a scholarship today.

Jews just get in for being jews.

I know people personally, young women I am related to who have been given scholarships and guess what? They are not intellectually superior they are not of a 110+ IQ.

They are just born rich and the colleges see the parents have the money. A scholarship today is nothing more than a discount coupon to get the person in the door and knowing that that person's parents make over $150,000 a year on average is almost always a guaranteed that the scholarship will be given.

this shit bait threads are getting worse by the day

I'm sure she was accepted on her merits and truly is a bright mind. In this case, we can just wait for her history defining discoveries and creation that would surely result from this brilliant mind in the next decade. R-right guys?

It was made to be easy bait to get replies. Affirmative action is a problem.

getting accepted is one thing, completing is another

Africans > Afro-Americans