youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUX6pfXRCLA
youtube.com/watch?v=wgSZA3NPpBs
youtube.com/watch?v=l8GDLy9K2Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=--YW4B9VqYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are in a simulation in a mind, not a computer
>youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw

yes, I know because anything I desire I focus on and it comes true. I bend my reality to my whims.

No, but if pondering on this topic is something you feel compelled to do I'd advise you to seek help from mental health professionals.

3 billion people living on less than one dollar a day do not have the luxury of thinking such nonsense thoughts.

We're living in a computer simulation within a computer simulation within a computer simulation.

Unlikely, the creativity needed to develop this is beyond humans, unless it was created by an incredibly enlightened self aware race in the future (in which case they'd be too wise to accept digital imprisonment). It's not actually a power issue, abstractions can be made until many imperfections aren't noticeable, this was a popular but incorrect theory, instead the limiting factor is human knowledge of itself and the universe.

When you die the Demiurge trap your soul in his black cube and sends you back into the Matrix.

That sounds bad until you realize they're just NPCs.

BTW the Matrix is really an old word for a Womb.

Good way to put it

Sooooo

What do you guys know about Quantum Computers and all the instances of the Multiverse that it Simulates?

I will let my understudy explain

What do you know about Saturn and his Serpent Archons?

>Humanity finds a way to communicate with alternate dimension
>Name it D-Wave
>We're waving our dicks in their faces

>are we living in a simulation

The real question should be what would it change if we were?

What would you do differently? And does it really matter?

but can you choose what you focus on?

We are but a spinning 3D vector inside TempleOS.

Probably. Don't tell the normies. I'm afraid it will shutoff the simulation if too many people are aware of it.

You should read the book complexity by M.Mitchel Waldrop. It basically summarizes how simple systems can grow into complex systems in all areas of life

You could start a simulation of life by dictating a few simple rules and letting the simulation run to see where it goes. The creativity isnt necessarily beyond humans in this case.

I don't know, you find out for yourself by jumping off a tall building.

good question. I don't really know. I'm compelled to focus on certain things even when I know other areas of focus may be more important.

That's a bad deduction.

Ehh don't want to risk it. I don't want to come back in my next life as a Filipino desu

No we are not.

I sure fucking hope so. I hope this is all just some kind of dream and that things will be better on the other side. It is my fear of the other side that keeps me here.

Imagine suicide like this: Life is shit now, so you want to die, but don't believe that you will pay for it. The first thing you realize after you die is that your consciousness is still there and now trapped without a body. Then you need to wait to get a new body then your consciousness becomes drained of the past life and house need to start in a whole new body and the reason you committed suicide and comprehension of why are completely lost on you as you now begin a life which will have all the good fortune you will deserve for having ended your previous life. This is a powerful exercise that makes death seem like it is only sweet release when death comes without suicide.

If I wake up in a lab and all of this has been a test to see if I wouldn't commit suicide I would be very happy.

fact. fillipinos at the most powerful race

LOL

If we are in a simulation why do I feel like shit? Even with this knowledge?

Why would it matter if we are?

What is the difference if our mind is a jumble of electronic impulses passed between organic matter or if it is the same passed between computer circuits?

It makes no difference and is therefore pointless to contemplate.

If we are, this kinda sucks.

I can't read all that, slow down!

Sucks a lot

>Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Truer words have never been spoken, if we are user, I can only hope I will see the real world before I cease to exist.

>if I wake up in a lab and all of this has been a test to see if I wouldn't commit suicide I would be very happy.

but how could you be sure that wasn't also part of the simulation

You're probably just playing hard mode rn.

The final redpill is that there is no real world

>It makes no difference and is therefore pointless to contemplate.

Said the simulation admin...

Sounds like 3 billion people need to git gud

if God likes computers maybe i dont think he does tho

That would fuck my brain badly.I don't think anyone is ready for that redpill

if there is a difference it would make, why do you need proof to make that difference?

The flaw in your question is the word 'computer.' A simulation this incredible must be generated by something beyond our comprehension.

think of it this way

if we devlope the tech to simulate human history, then the chances are that we really are just one of the simulations in an infinite feedback loop of incomprehendable human SIMs.

there would after all be thousands maybe millions of simulations and only one orignal humanity. the chances of us being the first is almost zero

You only exist in my world and my reality. When I die, you all cease to exist. I'm the star, the rest of you are just extras. Sucks for you.

>A simulation this incredible must be generated by something beyond our comprehension.

Its sadder than you think

>A simulation this incredible must be generated by something beyond our comprehension
You act like computers won't simply continue to advance. How far they've advanced since their creation is already amazing, and that's been what? 70 years or so?

>a big computer then....

christcucks are getting desperate

isnt there a theory about computers reaching a top? like in 20 years or something

Fuck you, I'm the star

Even if this is a simulation it means that the original had to not be a simulation.

What created the original?

this simulation meme is the best to prove God, who's running the simulation? God

Pretty shitty stimulation if you ask me.

>beyond our comprehension
Could this be God?

>fails to even provide an argument in the first place

Modern human didn't come up with stimulation.

Even Plato references stimulations as well as Hundus.

Also, Gnostic Christians also believed in stimulation and they were too redpilled for mainstream Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgSZA3NPpBs

We are living in a metaphysical space, yes. Saying anything more than that requires a whole lot of totally groundless assumptions.

we could view them as gods in the 21st century sense, but they'd just view us as homo habilis or something

your god doesnt exist or care for you

yes

Our math does prove there are multiple dimensions. We just are unable to conceptualize all those dimensions and can't really make use of those other dimensions yet.

he created us and tell us he's our father, ofc he cares, maybe your father was a prick, but God isnt

I think dying would be less scary if we knew we were living in a stimulation.

inshalla

youtube.com/watch?v=l8GDLy9K2Fk

Then what is the reason for existence? Is there an existence at all? Enlighten me with your thoughts.

Many philosophers over the ages have made claims that the world is just an illusion or a dream, a fleeting world.

no

its just google metadata trying to get everyone to think the exact same.

youtube.com/watch?v=--YW4B9VqYs

>Then you need to wait to get a new body then your consciousness becomes drained of the past life and now you* need to start in a whole new body and the reason you committed suicide and comprehension of why are completely lost on you as you now begin a life which will have all the good fortune you will deserve for having ended your previous life.

>to save server space

Big difference is that cause enough trouble, then maybe whoever is in charge is willing to do a reboot or backup to an earlier version.

In a perfect universe, the existence of blackholes should be considered a buggy piece of shit.

Blackholes defy order in a perfect, running universe.

Blackholes are definitely corrupted files.

So you're saying this would only be valid if some obscure number of people were aware of this theory and believed in simulation. Are you religious oh great wise one, because I bet you are a fedora tipping hypocritical fuck face. Really makes you think.

Your mind is the simulacrum. You must hack it so as not to be reborn or in some mythologies the point it is to hack your mind to get to heaven. Hint: You don't have to do drugs.

>implying its like SIMS CITY
top kek. IF the whole point it to simulate life then then only goal is to observe. it doesnt matter how much a lab rat stairs into the eyes of a researcher, it's still getting injected with rhino sperm

this nigga got the real quesitons on fleek an nobody got time fo his questun

The same matter that made us, was once part of a Star.

We are the Universe observing Itself.

>he thinks the simulation is realistic

user...

How do I know that I'm the only actual sentient being in this fake universe and everyone else is just a insanely complex AI generated by a system

Pretty fucking cool

Why yes. Yes we are.

because you're too lame to be a PC doofus

>but how could you be sure that wasn't also part of the simulation
They would need to set up some seriously convincing method of getting me to believe them, but eventually, you could probably convince anyone that they are in a situation like that using the proper methods.

If we are, then what is the function of the niggers? Are they a computer virus? I guess that would explain what they destroy everything and a curse on the world.

Yes, we are in a simulation meant to brute force every possibly combination of every possible variable to prevent WW3.

But perhaps the actual of living as a simulation would be MORE scary

Why would you try convince the thing you're simulating that its not a simulation?

To test how much it trusts you?

>make a complex computer generated universe
>implement evolution code
>watch as your AI live and grow
>your AI begins to become self aware that they're in a simulation
they must be fucking shitting their pants

Awareness of the simulation is just one of innumerable variables in the simulation.

why would you test it in the first place? theres no reason to

stop retarding this thread, its bad enough already

The more mathematics advances, the more easier it to explain and detect the unknown.

If this is a simulator how do you explain the nigger chimp outs?

Are they orc NPCs?

>variables imply control

why simulate humanity if you're just going to fuck around and add shit like cancer and niggers

If we are we still have to kill the same people.
It doesn't really matter.

>better plug the cord off and start over

Yeah man I take shrooms too!

Considering how sadistic people can get with playing games like Sims, you could be right or you could be wrong.