***MUST WATCH*** - 1993 BBC HORIZON - ASSAULT ON THE MALE

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

The following are excepts from this riveting television documentary that analyzes the rise in male reproductive problems. The cause of these problems are linked to chemicals that act as estrogen-like hormones1.

1. Testicular cancer: Leading cancer in young men. Denmark has the highest recorded rates, 300 to 400% higher than 50 years ago. In the U.S. & the U.K. this cancer has tripled in the last 30 years.
2. Sperm count: Over the last 50 years, a 50% decrease.
3. Non-descent of the Testes Increasingly noticed in young babies.
4. Urethral abnormalities: Figures from several countries suggest the incidence is rising.
5. Prostrate cancer: Doubled in the last ten years.

A consensus on the serious disorders in male reproduction has developed. That consensus centers on the fact that the fetus is being exposed to synthetic estrogenic hormones during fetal development. Every fetus is exposed to its mother’s estrogen during development in the womb, but the mother’s estrogen binds to a protein and doesn’t interfere with the developing fetus. But if other chemicals acting like estrogen cross the placental barrier, they have the ability to disrupt the reproductive development of the fetus.

Scientists are finding increased numbers of hermaphrodites in both wildlife and humans. Abnormalities of the penis were described in this documentary: “It can have a severe form or a very mild form. In the mild form it is just a little cleft in the penis. But in the severe form, it is really so extreme that you can even doubt whether this is a boy or a girl...In extreme cases an inter-sex condition occurs with both male and female characteristics. Figures from other countries suggest the incidence is increasing.

americanhealthstudies.org/wastenot/wn301.htm

>tfw when white genocide is not just a mass immigration problem but they are also quiet literally chemically castrating us to stop us

We need to kill these kikes. Now.

bump

bump. why the fuck is this not getting attention.

Alex jones is unironically right. Its caused by pesticides, BPA in plastics and various other chemicals cosmetics.

It goes so much deeper than people can imagine. They have every base covered. This is merely a part of the "long march through the institutions"

Very interesting. Didn't expect it to be so scientific. Thanks DuPont!

its too late australian man I cant watch this but i will try to later thanks

Testicular bump

bump

(((They))) have every facet of existence poisoned

What is causing this? Why only western countries? Is it that we are/were the only countries that have/had their act together enough to accurately monitor and record this? Should I consider some lifestyle changes?

Avoid plastics, soy, dairy, meat with added hormones, etc. Also avoid meat that has been fed soy.

Anything else I'm missing?

Literally the real cause is environmental degradation from over production

The only option, in my opinion, is suicide. The world is a lost cause. There's nothing worth saving anymore.

Is testosterone supplementation a good idea? I know any kind of hormone therapy needs to be carefully monitored but its there.

My wife and I were looking around and having a laugh before I saw your response. 'Imagine if we tried to get rid of the plastic in our house...' as we both laughed.

You might be trying to be edgy, or dead serious. Hard to tell.

If you're ready to pin for the rest of your life..

I'm dead serious. This world is a wasteland and all struggles are Pyrrhic.

This is why the young are not breeding.?
If your sperm are already dead, procreative urge is low.

I am inclined to agree. Truly, what actions have value? Stay up for the duration, though, bro.