Is climate change really as big of a deal as "science" is claiming?

Is climate change really as big of a deal as "science" is claiming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7aZ6vqCk2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you're white it will literally make your winters milder, summers milder and overall probably increase the growing season a little.

if you're a nigger or a south-american-fruit-nigger then you're going to be screwed but nobody cares about you and earth will in fact be better off without you

Beautiful

The Earth warms itself just as it cools itself as it ages. Not rocket science as the left would have you believe.

Also, notice how it went from "Global Warming" 10-ish years ago to "Climate Change". It is purely political agenda.

It isn't a big deal right now, but it will be.

Revelation 16
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

What about Australia?
Are we gonna freeze to death.

>bosnia
>not niggers

how can there be global warming when the world isnt a globe?

Wow thats rude.

>99% of scientists agree
>99% chance of hillary winning

notice anything?

Science is just a jewish plot to subvert white Christian values. I can't believe people still buy that shit.

atheists are the best goys

I dont know op, how much do you like fish?

checkmate z.

and now pls go. For the love of god.

Even if it is, the science alarmists have doubled down so often in the past that at this point people should just wake up from that shit.

Remember of all those talks about the hole in the Ozone layer? Where did that go?

Based on an Inconvenient Truth, most of the world should basically be flooded by now.

>Is climate change really as big of a deal as "science" is claiming?

>"science" in quotations

Yes.

>99% of scientists agree
>99% chance of hillary winning

I bet it's fun straw manning with the Washington Post, but the median polls gave Hillary a 2/3 chance of winning. Roll the dice a few times and she wins. Not that far off.

>Remember of all those talks about the hole in the Ozone layer? Where did that go?

It's shrinking cause the banned CFCs numbnuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7aZ6vqCk2E

abos will freeze to death
humans will survive

help make sure no abos survive, remove combustible matter such as wood, cardboard, dry leafs, paper, plastic, etc from the streets

I'm half abbo. I love the cold backwards nigga

>admits he is half abbo
>thinks anyone will ever give a shit about anything he says
leave thinking and politics to people with higher than 70 median IQ

143. What you upto dumb cunt.

>claims IQ is 143 in internet discussion
>IQ is actually far too low for him to even understand why that means he automatically loses

>Being as cockless and pathetic as you
Go back too sucking your dads dick.

Great argument