OF COOOOOOUUUURSE!

youtube.com/watch?v=HdWMunyNVsk

>Cenk actually walked into this debate thinking he would win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
bbc.co.uk/news/world-radio-and-tv-18149316
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/immigrant-nation-newcomers-will-comprise-a-growing-share-of-canadas-population/article33755105/
nationalpost.com/news/canada/young-suburban-and-mostly-asian-canadas-immigrant-population-surges/wcm/80ce7e59-ae13-47cd-b89c-d0ac3b5895dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, I expected Chenk to completely chimp out and throw the podium. He was visibly sweating when the camera zoomed in on him at several points in the debate.

This debate was so one sided. Ben was a class act who brought facts. Cenk didn't really explain too much about his positions and kept saying "google it". Cenk also made the mistake of insulting the audience. You can be the best arguments, but as soon as you turn to insults, you lose.

lmao just watched the part where he starts chanting USA USA USA
how fucking embarrassing

>The failed America chant had me fucking dying

"BECAUSE THIS IS AMERICAAAA!! USA USA USA"

>forgets the entire left despises America, nationalism, and everything our country stands for.

*You can have the best arguments

Typo

My sides were in fucking orbit. It was peak autytsm.

REKT
E
K
T

So do you think Shapiro will go into hiding now from having lost so miserably?

Chunk Ogre is correct, we don't need the (((donor class)) bribing our politicians with cash. They make a calculation that going against the will of the people is worth it when the campaign contributions are sufficiently large. (((Ben Shapiro))) is talking about the Lügenpresse, which is a shystery way of changing the subject. wtf i like roaches now

ok who the fuck won because it seems libs/cenk fans say he did and jew/conservative fans say ben won?! or was it one of those debates where the side that one is the one ur on?!!!

i didnt watch it and i dont really care too much to watch it

Good to know Cenk is actually a retard, I always thought he was acting

I know who lost, everyone who watched it.

I'm not wasting time watching this shit, but do you mean Cenk tried that chant?

It was a very one-sided, shitty debate. But let's not forget these two represent two sides of the same shekel

>stereotypical badger holding a handburger

honestly they both did a pretty good job. I think ben was more professional, and the fucking presenter kept cutting him off or adding more horseshit questions to ben to throw him off.

but overall it was like you said.

He won it though, unironically agree with him on healthcare. However I do think that a mass influx of immigrants who don't contribute to the system that keeps that healthcare system going will eventually result in its downfall

>RICH PEOPLE AND CORPERATIONS SPENDING MONEY ON POLITICS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
>Cenk took money from Buddy Roemer, Al Jazeera (Qatar), and Soros and shills for their causes

very sweaty roach tries to debate jew on money

> a mudslime, jew and a poo in the loo
> american politics
le 0% white face.

best tyt butthurt coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

From a strictly debate standpoint Shapiro won, regardless of what you think about certain policies.

If you are watching it on the TYT channel I think they are deleting a lot of pro-Ben comments. And if you are watching it on a right wing channel like "daily liberty" the comments aren't going to be neutral either.

They're both rural and suburban retards, one supported Bernie the other supported Trump.

I want to see a debate with ultra high IQ city people.

>The city meme again
ffffffuuuuuuu LEEEEAAAAF GET OUT REEEE

I tuned out after cenk started insulting the audience. It was fucking embarrassing

p good bait

I never realized how tiny that turkroach was. Or is Ben just really tall.

Ben literally argued that giving money is equivalent to supporting the candidate through speech

>teh city breeds culture and intellectualism
Go back to sucking off a maple tree, you syrup faggot.

Cenk won. Google it.

Bens the king of the manlets

Very insightful post. Thank you.

Can someone give me cliffs. I'm on poverty phone plan and I'm not gonna spend my data on a debate by a Turk and a jew

it was brilliantly cringe worthy. even the lead up to it had me cringing. Cenk was making an emergency pivot to "oppreshuns" and minorities proclaiming "America is about equality!" the leads to "This is America - USA, USA, USA" it was fucking sad.

>medical (((insurance)))

so, you have to pay on the offchance that you sometimes somehow happens to gets sick?

oy vey

OF COURRRRRSEEEEEEEEE

USA
>bang
USA
>bang
USA

The way it came out was really strange. It didn't even sound like he believed it when he said "Because this is America." And yes, he started a "U S A" chant, that last like 2 seconds. It was weird.

I bet you didn't even google it. You're uneducated!

it is equivalent when its the news media giving the speech. Why should an entire news corporation be allowed to use its power to help a candidate or party but not be allowed to donate money to a campaign. Not that i think either should happen, but thats the comparison.

Kek, what a fucking moron. He really should know better than anyone that his base absolutely hates the idea of pride in your nation, especially if it's American pride.

The moderator should have done a better job of stopping senseless arguing rather than sitting there. I get letting people do quips in between each other when they make a mistake, but just hearing two people ramble on on top of each other is annoying

why do you even care? that is your problem, not your phone.

"Anyone hear "Ben for the 88th time..." Is Cenk /ourguy/ ?

(((Ben "Big Banks Rock" Shapiro))) got ripped a new one by a fat turk roach.

Let this be a lesson for all you cucks who allow kikes (((Civic Nationalist))) like (((Ben "Fuck White America" Shapiro))) to speak on your behalf. With Jews you lose.

Your so cool

Negro no one cares what you 'think' you are a genetically obsolete.

Google has nothing to do with Google

>(((Ben Bot)))
Go back to sucking kike cock leaf.

Or you could read my other post and realize how limited your Negro brain is, maybe. If I could only choose Negros or Jews to go it would be the Jews as limited and retarded as the Negro is it isn't a Jewish parasite, just a half man animal that has been worsened by the Jew after the White man made it better.

Cenk started insulting the fans if they booed him. Ben always took it in pride

How about the US government ends all subsidies so lobbyists can't actually get them in the first place

Your faggot leader is fucking you up more than Jews or the chinks that are replacing you could ever imagine.

>missing the point this badly
The roach's argument against money in politics is that the only reason people do it is for political favors (completely ignoring the possibility that they might actually support a candidate's positions). Ben pointed out that this exact argument applies to supporting them through media outlets, which can be just as influential, if not more so in determining the outcome of an election.

All Cenk could do to counter was say "Durrr, money and speech aren't the same thing" as if Ben ever said that. The only people that thought that was a valid counter argument were retards like you.

Actually Ben twitched with the oddest expression of irritation. This is a Jewish instinct when there victimization herd mentality holocaust screaming pituitary gland is triggered. It was amazing to witness on camera.

He's a Jewish creation. Jews never become the main actor, Negro, they always put forward a goy. Chinese are not as much a threat as you think. They are slow to act and most non politically active and terrified of conflict. They are no problem and are not the growing minority. If your White genes (Avg American Negro has 20% White genes) allows your brain to grasp it read Culture of Critique. Very important, Negro. Stop hating your White ancestors.

>the same species that thinks emojis are valid arguments thinks anything Cenk said was a valid argument
shocking

>Chinese are not as much a threat as you think.
WEW LAD
Chinks are worst than spics and niggers when it comes to outnumbering and having babies.

The numbers of chink have gone up since this article was written.
"Canada prepares for an Asian future"
bbc.co.uk/news/world-radio-and-tv-18149316

>Jews never become the main actor
Except for during World Wars and getting killed with bug spray.
Jews have been banned from over 100 countries throughout humans history and for good reason.

You cucks are under the control of a Soros backed cuck right now and it is because of kike cock suckers like you that Canada has turned into Cuckland.

I can't stand Cenk or Ben, Cenk always has that dismissive laugh and Ben takes himself way too seriously, they're both obnoxious to me

that sounds funny af
did cenk continue to deny the armenian genocide along with the shoah?

How does "The Young Turks" justify naming themselves after a genocidal Turkish political movement that exterminated millions of ethnic minorities within Turkey?

>46 minutes in fucking CENK drops the Soros pill

Found the rustics. Golly gee, Jim Bob, eat any good books lately?

Just like the holocaust, it didn't happen according to some on this board. Cenk is /ourroach.

Chinese have very few babies. I live among them. I know what I'm talking about.Chinese are basically honorary Whites. Sorry Negros not invited.
Now your Negro brain doesn't understand English. Jews are never the main actor THEY PLACE GOY IN PUBLIC POSITIONS and stay in the background. i.e. Boas placing Mead and Benedict as examples of the Anthropological profession and hid himself to distract from the Jewish take over of the social sciences.

Really you are an idiot. Stop thinking you are smart. You can not even read yet. Bye bye now little Negro.

At the 29:32 or so mark of the video he says "Ben for the 88th time..." /ourroach/ indeed

>Chinese have very few babies.
>Chinese are basically honorary Whites.
WEW LAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is why Canada is cucked!!!! You are literally being replaced by chinks!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

"The composition of the immigrant population will also shift. More than half of immigrants in Canada would be Asian-born by 2036, if recent trends continue, from 44.8 per cent in 2011. At the same time, the share of European immigrants will decline by about half, to about 16 per cent."

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/immigrant-nation-newcomers-will-comprise-a-growing-share-of-canadas-population/article33755105/

>(((globeandmail))) posting Chinese scare story
>105 average IQ of Chinese
>Chinese being extremely right wing
>Chinese loving White people and seeing them as their superiors whit much to learn from them
>Chines lower violent crime rate than Whites
> Chinese non politically active in western countries

>85 average IQ of American Negro
>Negro having 25 x the violent crime rate of Whites
> Negro very politically active in Western countries (even if just as an unwitting tool of the Jews)

Negro you don't understand what cucked is. Jews hate Chinese. All of Eastern Europe is * percent East Asian (Chinese) and has the most resistance to the Jew.

Negro you need to understand something. Not all non-whites are the same nor are the viewed the same by White people.

Negro you are an idiot. Look up Dunning Kruger effect. Read it carefully,

>Shapiro
>Tall

>Be leaf cuck
>Be replaced by chinks
>Still defend chinks and be pissed at niggers
You cucks deserved to be replaced.

>giving Jews less money
>taking more loans
You must be super stupid OP if you think you have any idea how things work. Giving rich less taxes means they stolen couple of trillion dollars that you will have to pay and those same people own the banks which make everybody else poorer.

Try English next time faggot.

>>Cenk actually walked into this debate thinking he would win.
and he can, because he is a good debater, but cenk is wrong ever since his lib views took off like his success with tyt

You must be super stupid OP if you think you have any idea how things work. Giving rich less taxes means they stolen couple of trillion dollars that you will have to pay and those same people own the banks which make everybody else poorer.

You must be super stupid OP if you think you have any idea how things work. Giving rich less taxes means they stolen couple of trillion dollars that you will have to pay and those same people own the banks who make everybody else poorer.

I cannot even begin to think how anyone believed that Shapiro brought up a good point with this. Media outlets preferring candidates over another is even remotely the same as political bribery? It's beyond misleading and completely misses the point of the issues that plague campaign finance.

>be a Negro
>can't do math
>wish every other race was as pathetic and criminal as yours
>think whites hate all non White races because of Jewish myths about white people
>desperately want Whites to hate Chinese
>try to copy Jewish manipulation strategies but lack the IQ so look totally obvious doing so because of retardation level IQ
>unable to self reflect because of Dunning Kruger effect
>still think you have something to offer a conversation in the 130 plus IQ range
>be ignored

>Chunk Ogre
You have just destroyed my sides with that, user

Get replaced faggot!!!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

"Young, suburban and mostly Asian: Canada's immigrant population surges"

nationalpost.com/news/canada/young-suburban-and-mostly-asian-canadas-immigrant-population-surges/wcm/80ce7e59-ae13-47cd-b89c-d0ac3b5895dc

Series question . Who is the smartest talking figure on the left? It seems like cenk and current year man are the best they have who are both complete morons

Thing is, they're both correct. Something of value is traded for results, or favor. That something of value can be cash, news coverage, foot rubs, assassination, new laws, or a new set of steak knives.

They're both right, and both wrong. At least, in that particular snippet of shit.

>would bernie sanders prefer if you gave him 10 million dollars or if you kissed his ass for an election cycle?

>cenk's soul when

exactly. on his shitty youtube channel cenk is radical left. but in front of ben he turned into a moderate little bitch

>Jews fighting Roaches
It's great, because either way we win.the Jew most likely won but I probably won't watch it.

Because Cenk is /our roach/, if you aren't on board with TYT you're a victim of Jewish psy-ops. (((Alex Jones))), Ben "kike boy" Shapiro, Steven "Israel is our greatest ally" Crowder - these are the people who hate Cenk.

Cenk is a great guy. Me and him used to be pals back in the day, in high school we got in this giant fight at a bar mitzvah we snuck into. This beef with Shapiro goes that far back, believe it or not - yes, it was Ben "the kike with a mic" Shapiro's Bar Mitzvah we crashed.

Me and Cenk are neo-colonialists. We even travelled to Thailand every Summer during college to gangbang ladyboy prostitutes and assert our dominance over inferior races. It was great, it's just lucky we didn't catch any STDs. Cenk's dick is 6", the same size as mine. Girth is about the same as well.

You guys have allies in unlikely places, maybe you don't believe me, but just keep this in mind when you're feeling down.

back to Syria

>A roach and a rat arguing about America

Poor USA

And they both benefit from the eyeballs watching them- let's not forget that

>google it
>heh now I can pretend to be retarded later on

>YOU ARE ALL UNEDUCATED REDNECKS
>JUST USE GOOGLE AND BELIEVE ANY DUMBASS ARTICLE YOU READ

>Cenk, what will be a winning message for Democrats in 2020?
>unintelligible tirade about racist Southern white voters and identity politics

8 years folks

>money = speech
Only in JewSA.

>tries to debate jew on money
this, what was he even thinking

WTF Cenk shorter than Ben?
indeed a roach

I don't like either of them and haven't seen the debate yet myself, but I couldn't imagine a universe existing where Cenk beats that jew in a debate setting.

I dont like ben but the lil guy knows how to debate

A Cockroach and a Jew discuss politics....
Yeah, i'm going to spend my time watching that shit.

>anyone ever implying Cenk isn't a huge retard
He's like Homer Simpson if Homer worked on a political talk show instead of a nuclear power plant