All cops deserve death. prove me wrong

All cops deserve death. prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMK4cfXj5c0
youtube.com/watch?v=D27cIFxdisE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744588/Three-cops-suspended-repeatedly-tasering-teen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOOOOOOOOOOS

at least make your case you fucking fag

lol okay kill all cops so there's no more cops but who stops me from raping you white boy?

Cops beat up and kill niggers, therefore they are our friend.

My gun you larping nigger.

I'm not a fan of the police either.

I'm a man, so I want to be able to engage in whatever consensual encounters I wish with other adults, or put substances in my body. I want to decide that shit for myself.

The police are basically a violent version of your parents. They think they know what's best for you.

As men, we should think for ourselves, own ourselves, and govern ourselves.

I like the pic. Cops do a good job bitch.

Not just any type of death. Here's the type of violent death every fucking cop deserves. Fuck brains. Fug da police. Fuq tha police. I hope it hurts them.

Cops don't stop rapes, nigger. They clean up the mess and tell you how lucky you are to have them. One pissed off citizen with a pair of hedge clippers could solve problems much more efficiently than 10,000 cops.

>this kills the loli

Except they don't decide. Your elected officials sign the laws they enforce. They're more like your older abusive brother.

Obviously she is choking and he's performing the Heimlich maneuver.

picture makes the case. pig beating up restrained female on the ground, there are an endless number of these pigs caught on tape being pigs.

Most of you would beg for law and order if it was lost. Our LEOs are not dealing with normal people. This country is filled with adults who act like third world niggers. And this includes white people too. Id it any wonder they snap? Some of them are nuts, I'll admit it

Obligatory.
>If you don't know the story you are a newfag and belong at r/The_Donald.

Your gun can't stop a mob with guns, video game playing faggot.
They stop rapes and the majority of other kind by being the institution that ENFORCES the law. i.e. if you break it, they're the ones that ensure there's a consequence. Otherwise the law is just meaningless shit that society has no incentive to obey.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=eMK4cfXj5c0

>Most of you would beg for law and order if it was lost.
Says the cop underwear sniffer. From the bottom of my heart, no.

aw ye bring dem hedge clipers i'll show you my cherry clipper ;)

nice reddit flag. stop defending nigger pigs.

stop making sense. we can't handle it

I love seeing this fat sow getting thrown by the cop:

youtube.com/watch?v=D27cIFxdisE

You ever heard of the Pinkerton Gang? They were far more efficient and effective than cops. We don't need cops, we need a resurgence of the private posse. Also the "Wild West" which was not under any federal control had a lower crime rate than modern America so the statistics say you are wrong.

(((They))) don't want to cover stories where police officers are the heroes.

Did the old west have a lower crime rate than the eastern territories that were under federal control?

Not everybody is stupid hick. Police are necessary for society to function, and antagonizing a respectable man who fights for others with honor is nigger-tier behavior. Intellectuals who comprehend the bell curve can understand that some blacks are superior to the white race disgrace that you are. Frankly, you are most likely a mullato with Argentina Syndrome.

All cops do in ausfailure is give speeding fines and prevent you from defending yourself in your own home or business

They kill niggers.

Are mothers somehow exempt from the law?

>beating up a white woman
I thought Sup Forums approved of this?

Naw, no I don't.

sage

Sluts get cut, yo.

They do deserve to die. German police are just scared bitches. They live in a country with few gun owners and still need 5 people to arrest 1 scrawny guy. And then they expect me to pay for it.
A guy i know was stopped on his bicycle while going to school, by 6 cops or something like that. Its not like we have bigger problems right now, like an army of islamists in our country.
But no, to do something about muslims they would need an order from their bosses. And we all know who their bosses are

found the nig

Agree, police deserve to die and i laugh to myself whenever one gets cornered by some wild niggers or shitskins and killed, or when one of them gets hit by a petrol bomb.
Not because they are racist, but because they arent racist enough and activley enforce laws to the detriment of their fellow whites. They are for the most part masonic globalist scum and deserve the rope.

This bait is trying too hard.

Eurocops are not cops, they are scared bitches, in it for the gibs. Real cops are in Eastern Europe, USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. They don't take shit from anyone and would sooner kneecap a criminal than let him run.

There are endless numbers of nigs caught on tape being nigs.

No. They need to stop being trained by Israelis.

I've had cop friends
They were regular people, often with a dry sense of humor
They have a hard job that I would not want
Don't let a few rotten apples spoil the barrel

Why do women pretend they can threaten and hit men?

Equality means you get fucking annihilated if you touch me denise.

the government is too big, cops are alright. they haven't turned into Stasi yet

Why dont the good cops do something about the bad cops? If cops dont want to be jugded by the actions of their worst officers how about they arrest them? Instead they do nothing, or even worse they think they deserve gratitude for "protecting" the community by beating up an old women

just not the ones that stopped a gang BnE in my neighbourhood

They do. Literally any time a cop is even reported to have done anything wrong there's a whole fucking long ass process that is akin to a court case and sometimes literally IS a court case. This illusion that "bad cops don't get punished" is something that only existed in the 60s and early 70s and nowadays is only pushed because blacks think every single time any of them get involved with cops while committing crimes it's somehow police abuse.

Licemsed criminologist here and my father is a cop. Since I was a child already saw hitman hired by a druglord shot my father and mother but luckily he missed both of them and caught in the end.

But first what is happening in OP's pic?

I don't see a problem. She must have deserved it.

There are far more good cops than bad cops, the bad ones just stand out more

Reports on police for bodily harm, only 3% of officers get arrested. 86% of cases get dropped. Maybe in the US bad cops get punished, in germany not.

K

>Cops beating a trannie
I see nothing wrong here

You mean who stops whites from killing evey single nigger in the USA?

Maybe she was a cunt?

And nobody has posted the video. Fuck you Sup Forums

>implying being given a few years in prison will change a nigger rapists behavior
>implying he wont still be able to rape in prison

meanwhile his would be victim blowing his brains out with her concealed carry is going to change his behavior quite fast

They're a needed evil.
But they also should be reminded that they're just employees for the population instead of a "power".

'I'll keep on doing that until I run out of batteries': Three Tennessee deputies are suspended after horrifying footage emerges of them repeatedly using a Taser on a boy, 18, while he was tied to a chair

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744588/Three-cops-suspended-repeatedly-tasering-teen.html

To be honest, the police don't even follow the law.

They pretty much do whatever they want.

They have way too much power. It's almost as if they decide which laws get enforced, which they're not supposed to do, because they're not constitutional scholars, but rather random fat ass bald men. Technically, they're supposed to be these dumb robots who go around enforcing the law to the T. But they don't really do that, do they?

They decide for themselves which laws they feel like enforcing, don't they?

I really just don't like them. They are these fat, pathetic, government employees who supposedly know better than I do how to run my life. I think of them as... objectively pathetic.

JUSTICE FOR TYRONE!

You must be 18 to post on this website.

Cops are basically male prostitutes

>All cops deserve death. prove me wrong
You're the kind of retard who would start crying if a cop even so much as looked at you. Police officers in the US are amazing compared to most countries, feel free to go to somewhere like India and see how nice the cops are there.

holy shit that was so statisfying

Haha, yeah, tell me about it. Also, when the police beat up and kill you because "you could have known ka-ra-te" it's changes how you see it, because you've _seen it_.

RIP, he was the bomb diggity

One incident without context is your case? Lol, you're retarded.