Wow....Can Sup Forums even refute this?

Wow....Can Sup Forums even refute this?

Congrats on the twitter fame OP

nobody cares.

>DRUMPF
>[insert vulgar, insane bullshit that shows that you are really crazy and proves Trump right]
>7k retweets, 33k likes
wew lad

refute what?
A butthurt tranny can't handle the POTUS bants as usual?

What is their to refute? This isn't a claim or argument, just some person blowing hot air on Twitter.

*there

just more proof that trannies are literally obsessed with sex and arent fit for the military

I bet you a hundred bucks this thing has never put one foot on iraqi soil.

Really wish you retards would stop giving these degenerates the attention they crave.

> browsing LGBT subreddit

OP confirmed faggot

It's on the front page of reddit with 7k upboats bro

We must weaponize /pol.
Her twitter @Amanda_Kerri

>one transgender freak who served steps up for his moment on the talk shows

Go fuck yourself

>screencapping reddit

hey tranny whatcha doin?

This proves reddits faggotry

>this tweet is getting so much action I set my phone to vibrate and stuck it down my pants into my pus-oozing bloody wound I call a vagina until I either have to lubricate and dilate it, or clean collecting hair out of it
As the one person that is Sup Forums, I have been defeated.

*His

>these are the type of people that represent the army
I could maybe understand someone getting mad like this at a fucking IHOP or something, but a "veteran" making these kinds of statements?Seems degrading....

Refute what? Just some mentally ill fag bitching, no real argument is being made

I'm a vet.

I have zero sympathy for degenerates.
And zero guilt about their special snowflake, pity - party bullshit.
Don't get me wrong.
I don't hate them.
But mission accomplishment is always #1.
No time for hurt feelings.

Ptsd has strange effects.

>I rubbed this tweet on my inverted cock shaft
P W N E D

>Statistics show that the majority of trannies have depression, and a huge amount of them are suicidal
>Obviously this is a huge security risk, and these people should not be in the military, let alone get surgeries that tax payers will cover, that will leave them out of commission for the most of the year
>FUCKING BIGOTS
I love how these faggots completely ignore that joining the military isn't a right. It's a business that protects the country and fights wars, and they should only take the best of the best.
Also ANYONE who has ever had depression cannot join the military if they admit they've had it, or it's on their medical records

Mentally deranged man who cut off his penis rants on twitter its all so tiring

Kike fgt kek

Its mentally ill obviously...congrats you got shafted both ways.First fought for ZOG then got gaslighted into becoming a nutcase.

Midterms are going to be even more brutal on the Democrats

trans veterans literally became media personalities over night (the ones who haven't committed suicide yet obviously)

but lol who cares, they're a dying breed

Why do so many veterans turn into transsexuals after serving in the military?
What does the military do to people?