North Korea has to be taken out now or it will only get 10,000 times worse

North Korea has to be taken out now or it will only get 10,000 times worse.

The world cannot sit back and let the North Koreans advance their nuclear weapons technology to the point where they're putting 20+ warheads on a single ICBM, the world cannot sit back and let them build a huge stockpile of ICBMs that hold multiple warheads. You can 100% guarantee the North Koreans will have achieved this in the next 20-40 years tops.

I can't believe the world has let them get this far already.

Is the world seriously going to sit back and let it get to a point where North Korea can strike anywhere in the world, with multi-warhead ICBMs? Fucking retarded.

Fuck you're right.

Let me get Donald on the phone and inform him OP. Thanks mate

Say walahie.

You are aware of just how devastating a war with the Norks would be right

We're talking the first total war since WW2

ya but in 40 years we can shoot that shit down ez

/thread

I texted Trump a link to the thread, hopefully he will see the error of his ways, and how OP has the perfect plan literally written down in one simple paragraph, that deals with the threat to Japan and South Korea - and totally shows an understanding and knowledge for the Korean War.
Thanks OP the world owes you, we are indebted to you forever! We shall provide you endless COCKS for you to Suck forever, since we know that's what you're really after.

>20-40 years
Try 2-4 years.

>implying we have a choice
a pint of sweat is worth a gallon of blood

I keep saying, it's not just about Korea. It's also about what all the other tinpot dictators across the world will do when they see you can force your way up to the nuclear table without consequences. This is a slow death scenario for civilization.

Smuggled suitcase nukes.

you want em to have a central bank so bad?

you are fucking retarded

Who fucking cares. They want it for deterrence and deterrence alone. They're just following Mao's playbook. The only actual threat they have is if they start selling them.

Do not get distrakted by Amerikan shils

The DRPK's nuclear program is a bigger deal on a diplomatic level than on a military one. Their nukes are small and they'll never be able to develop enough to be a real MAD-scale threat.

Their real deterrent is 20,000 artillery pieces all pointing at Seoul. They could kill millions of people just with their conventional forces. The nukes are just them thumbing their noses at the entire international security system.

He's not going to do it or he would stop playing with his dick and have done it by now.

Its already too late though. Too many troops. Full scale land-based war or basic missile strikes on military facilities - millions still die.

All the US congress can do now is "deep concern" with the UN and muh sanctions.

>The world cannot sit back and let the North Koreans advance their nuclear weapons technology to the point where they're putting 20+ warheads on a single ICBM
of course they can
hopefully they do

the world is not in the right, and neither are americans.

you talk like a news anchor on TV with this bullshit about "muh world". But since we are on pol we are obliged to say that only narrow american interests are at play and the americans have no right to talk since they dropped 2 already and are warmonger #1

>muh world

>literally afraid of potatoguns

I do want North Korea to be taken down tho just to watch as these brainwashed people will try to assimilate to the rest of the modern world.

Israel first...you go now.

Remember that time we did a whole war because some guy said they might kill some Kurds again?They didn't have China backing them up though.

B..b..but there's no Jews there, user. T..t..that means their particular form of communism is b..b..b..based r..r..right?

Yeah (((the world))) really cant sit back. I really wonder why that is. Thank god that Koreans are smart and fucking (((USA))) led by jews cant do anything to them at this point. 21st Century will be the century of Korea and the US is gonna turn into Mexican Empire 2.0 and it is a good thing no doubt about that. Globalist scum deserve that they deserve.

hurr durr the kikes want the 3 shekels in north korea

>21st Century will be the century of Kore
yeah nah. sorry bro.

you korean by any chance lol

He was the media house nigger for the US army and made his bones obscuring the My Lai massacre.

The worst threat is not conventional nuclear bombs, but dirty bombs which could potentially make large areas as unlivable as Chernobyl. Of course, they might also go for nuking a nuclear power plant (SK has 23 reactors, Japan even more).

Are you mad Pablo? I know its hard to accept the truth, but you gotta do it. Btw have you started learning Spanish already? Cuz you really gonna need that very soon.

A Korean can be living in a house cobbled together from used styrofoam fish boxes and they'll have 80K in the bank. Amerikunts on average are worth -150.

You need to research dirty bombs man, that shit is pure media spookery. You need an outrageous amount of fissile materiel to make that shit even somewhat dangerous. You're better off just using the same volume of fertilizer explosives or just sneaking all the norks out to run people over in rented pickups.

Kek this.

What about Israel?

I've had 3 years of spanish

no not mad just saying the statement is pretty unrealistic. A korean century of all things is not what is coming

gotcha btw you korean all right ^^

Poor Colin thought the entire thing was horseshit, too. He spent an hour immediately before going out to speak to the UN telling Bush and Cheney that he thought the evidence was weak or falsified. But he was a good boy and went out and started a big gay war anyway.

20-40 years? Are you a goddamn idiot or troll?

NK is about a year away from producing 100 nuclear warheads a month.

And that's just assuming they aren't further ahead than we think

Kek

the us would never ever fight against someone that would actually use a nuke.

They just need one ICBM + carry-able nuke that can reach the East Coast and the existence of their race and a future for Korean children is secured for eternity.

頑張れKIM!!

I have a tape of him blurting out that the Amerikan S.S. benefits system was used to track & observe citizens. It was scrubbed on every following timezone replay and from the network and public transcripts. He was discussing former Soviet nuclear scientists being hired by other nations. He knew he totally cocked up and started stuttering only vowels before trying to move on.

Hey, can't let those russian nuclear scientists run free. You never know how many cities they'll blow up.