Daytona veteran beaten up for trying to save turtle's life

"The one had it over his head and he was smashing it down on the sidewalk," Blough said. "I asked them to please leave it alone, just let it go to the lake."

Blough told police that the turtle was trying to crawl away but was seriously injured and unable to walk.

He told his wife to call the police after the suspects did not stop attacking the animal, according to the report. After that, two of the suspects struck Blough with their hands, fists and feet.

"They started hitting the back of my head and started punching me. I was able to fend off a little bit but I mean three of them, got the better of me," he said.

Blough told them he did not want to fight, one of the attackers said “I don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail,” according to the arrest report. The victim suffered injuries during the attack including broken skull and facial bones, internal bleeding and a concussion.

>"Yeah, I'd do it again and take the beating again if it meant saving that turtle," he said.
>Police found the turtle, dead, floating in the pond in a puddle of blood.
>“The animal likely suffered greatly during the time it was being battered by the three defendants,” the officer wrote in the arrest report.

Other urls found in this thread:

clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say
youtu.be/UFkjq4wmYwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Innovation_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link
clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say

>Daytona
/thread

Guess the race

Jeb! is going to give him a handful of toy turtles.

>mfw thinking about that turtle
he just wanted to go for a swim in his pond

Bodycam photo of the suspect in question pulling a firearm on the arresting officer, before being subdued and arrested. He was quoted as saying "THESE TURTLES RUINED MY LIFE! IT WAS MY TURN!"

>clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say
LETS PLAY;
GUESS
THE
RACE!!!!!!!

Niggers

Next time they will do this to a child. They always aim higher. Sadists love this shit. Too bad he was not armed......

Why do niggers lack empathy towards everything?

It's a fucking defenseless turtle. What causes these pavement apes to do this?

white people are the only people with actual empathy. everyone else is just faking it for gibs

>risking your life to save a reptile
more goy-guilt driving white boys to suicide by nigger lol

They look about 1/4 Mexican, therefor according to the authorities they should be registered as white/caucasian for statistic and record-keeping purposes.

People who torture animals to death purely for entertainment deserve the death penalty. Clearly people who take pleasure in this sick shit don't belong in our society.

Empathy is a white trait we developed it to take care of domesticated animals

niggas gonna nig

white women dont

Found the nigger

Well, the good thing is that these animals are going to get a tougher punishment because they attacked the guy.
If it was only the turtle, they'd probably get away with just a slap on the wrist.

Seriously, though, people who torture animals for fun should be put down.

I could see some young kids killing animals curiosity but these are fully grown men.

>why does the lowest race of man have negative traits?

I sincerely pray that you jest, compatriot.

Dude should've smoked both of them.

Always carry.

>of the attackers said “I don’t give a f—and I don’t care if I go to jail,”
We cant fix this and theres no way the will go back to welfare titless africa

They're clearly both niggers

As a kid, I never understood that. I always felt empathy towards animals, but about half the boys in my class would kill things for fun.

In retrospect, you could more or less judge their intelligence and performance in school based on how they treated animals.

Chimps are the same way. Do the math.

OP dropped his dreidel. Sage it for him.

All women don't. Even other races realize the psychopathy of their women

Big if true.

deserve a caning

Are you serious? White womens empathy are the reason the west is a mess. Take a white women to the animal shelter and watch as you are forced to drag her out of there without an animal

>Montgomery has denied that her son injured the animal. She claims he was trying to put it back in the water and that the veteran misunderstood and provoked the suspects.

>"He walked up to my son and he went to shove at my son. That's why they got into this confrontation," Montgomery said.

>Beveritt's mother doesn't deny the veteran was injured, but she claims her son acted in self-defense.

NUFFIN
U
F
F
I
N

From the headline alone I knew they were nogs.

We all did.

This

Negros behave very much like chimps on average.

intelligence + empathy = good fruitful society
the problem the people with these traits
aren't in power
aren't breeding
aren't willing to come together and do violence(absolutely the only way at this point) to set things straight

>beating up a man for trying to save a turtle
Niggers have reached a new low.

Adolf the Turtle

Is this the last straw?

Why would the nigs be kicking the turtle in the first place, niggers need to be genocided

and memocided.

The nogs were just jelly because the turtle could swim.

Retribution for this attack last year
youtu.be/UFkjq4wmYwI

Archived.

Damn. Getting a cracked skull over a turtle. And it wasn't even his turtle to begin with.

They were jelly because the turtle has thick skin.

>Literally the fag type of black

Lock those fucking niggers up

Force those niggers to wear a giant turtle shell for their probation.

Also upset the turtle has a home and will outlive them.

Plenty of justified motives to attack a reptile.

of course a subhuman crote cant perceive of caring for the natural world.

DON'T FUCKING ASK THEM. YOU GET A FUCKING BAT AND YOU WAIL ON THOSE FAGGOT NIGGER SKULLS WITHOUT WARNING
stupid fucking white people. really man, you're going to give a couple niggers kicking a turtle the benefit of the doubt? you are straight retarded

The turtle was racist. He clearly hated niggers.

True it was stupid of him, but I wouldn't down him for at least trying to save an animal man.

This

Butthurt. Dude was morally in the right but it doesn't make him any less stupid for single-handedly taking on a pack of niggers.

Just another macho arrogant cunt. He clearly deserved the beating by niggers. It's just a fucking turtle.

Fucking jiggaboo douchebags

In a sane country:
>animal cruelty
Automatic death sentence
>I don't care if I go to jail
Automatic death sentence

Why do blacks lack empathy and the empathy they do have is severely stunted and superstitious?

Niggers, always fucking niggers. Jesus why do wee put up with these wothless fucking subhumans?

Too bad he didn't have crazy diamond.

But what did the father say?

Jeb! Is gonna load them into his nine and put the nogs 6 feet under.

That makes way too much sense. Study required.

This thread wouldn't even be here if they weren't niggers. I mean why would you try to get a reaction from Sup Forums in any other way?

The arabs say that god made the black man as punishment for mans misdeeds. They consider blacks inhuman and nothing more than hairless apes

arabs are just as nigger though

wtf I love Islam now

underrated as fuck

That's probably conflation of correlation-causation. Guaranteed the empathy of whites was fundamentally there in those higher rates first, which would be causal for wanting domesticated animals in the first place. Animal welfare is especially white. And there's a pretty apparent connection to appreciation of "seeing faces" and "appreciating cute" (kittens, puppies, any cute faces) that seem fairly well linked up with all of that type of intelligence, adding to the compulsion of animal welfare, and other races having high amounts of that too (Native Americans come to mind).

Not really, Arabs and Niggers are very different. Niggers on average are definitely less civilized and intelligent than most Arabs.

so are gooks

(((We))) are in the process of that now

>higher iq
>less crime
>makes all the technology trump couldnt find a tv made by whites

No you're thinking of chinks

by your logic everyone but jews are niggers

Niggers

Here's some averages. When you get into the genius spectrum of innovation/discovery breakthroughs, (non-Jewish) whites dominate over Jews and Asians. Jews were never known as innovators over hundreds of years. Their cultural dogma suppresses risk taking or going rogue in creative thinking, instead placing emphasis on adhering to the tribe and stable professions.

i think thats your own delusion
higher iq = more inventive

whites are actually pretty stupid if you interview the average american

Your response is delusional. As expected. Anyone can file patents. Patents of the past couple of decades are rarely the effect of meaningful innovation. They're far more the effect of money pools and corporate war chests to prevent litigation.

>Jews were never known as innovators over hundreds of years.
exactly my point, I base my beliefs on what is actually observed. same goes for asians et al. europeans are the gold standard and no one else has the same kind of historical precedent.

here's the kind of shit that gets patented in asia

sorry but south korea is beating the united states in innovation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Innovation_Index

so much for whites being better than gooks

Hope they get death, that poor turtle deserve justice.

>using patents as a measure of innovation
>not even patents per capita
>and they're Chinese
wew lad

seeits an objective fact that gooks are more innovative

sorry.

>europeans are the gold standard
It's a fact. White western civilization was born out of (and this will come as a major surprise to some of you) white genetics as the foundation of intelligence and behaviors as the foundation of culture.

People today have no fucking conception of history. They take all that they see around them for granted.

Asian cultures are great at copying and iterating based on inventions. They're great at mimicking the materialist trappings of western civilization once they're uncucked. Rewind 80 years and no one would recognize Korea or Japan. They were rapidly uncucked and thrown into western-style modernity.

If you value Constitutional liberties like free speech and gun rights, the US is still the last stand of those values born of whites. Too bad Europe is (((crumbling))) and letting globalists outlaw speech.

Case in point, here's an idiot who has no concept of the past 400 years of innovation which is responsible for 99.99% of the what you see around you:

hahhahaha whadddyaknow?

>two of the suspects struck Blough with their hands, fist
Their hands AND their fists?!??!

muh history!
we wuz kangz!

white people get so defensive cuz they know theyre retards

seriously just go interview the average white people on the street they cant even find south korea

per capita

>To rank the countries, the study measured both innovation inputs and outputs. Innovation inputs included government and fiscal policy, education policy and the innovation environment. Outputs included patents, technology transfer, and other R&D results; business performance, such as labor productivity and total shareholder returns; and the impact of innovation on business migration and economic growth.
That's not a measure of creativity, it's a nonsense statistic for a group of corporate interests to influence government regulations.

You're full of shit. You probably don't realize how South Korea became South Korea. I would genuinely bet money you have no idea about its history.

They didn't ask for this.. we imported wild niggers.. it's our shame..

per capita