You must breed with one of the following two women to save the white race. No suicide. No way around it...

You must breed with one of the following two women to save the white race. No suicide. No way around it. Assume both are equally attractive.

Girl A: Former roastie, has had dozens of partners, but is now a fervent white nationalist who has embraced traditional values

Girl B: Has had two partners, one was black and the other Mexican, is a committed liberal who believes in social justice and wants to have an open marriage

Choose wisely.

I chose the artificial womb

Obviously A.
Newsflash, finding a girl who hasn't had multiple partners after she turns 18 is an impossible dream.

A
This is a dumb question

Obviously A

A

If there is only one male, then the "race" (white, green or any other stupid colour) is doomed. This is a strange game... would you like to play chess?

I choose neither

I choose neither. But if i am really forced i go with A, so my children at least will be raised correctly.

B: "committed liberal"
I guess girl A then, since I'm not into bestiality.

How 'bout I don't and just blow my fucking brains out.

obviously A

Do any of them like anime?
>No suicide.
TRY AND FUCKING STOP ME

A obviously. What kind of question is that?

A obviously but more importantly
>he presents a choice that isn't a choice to anyone with a brain
why though
what is even going through ypur fucking head right now
is this your life which you are trying to subtly get /adv/ for?
why the fuck would you even need advice or to even think when the choice is so obvious and easy?
tl;dr why even ask

People can answer any way that they want. But the only true answer is men would chose whichever bitch is hotter.

I'm an engineer, therefore I'll build my own wife.

Jokes on you, I already bred with A.

The true answer is I just don't give a fuck because women are fucking garbage. Set the cunts on fire.

B. No woman is a "committed" anything. She'll convert to traditionalism as soon as a strong man puts his foot down.
Have fun with A who probably has all sorts of S.T.D.s from fucking packs of nogs.

You're clearly a kekistani cringe lord. Go outside mate.

I'd go for the ''roastie''.

It would still be piss easy for me to keep as I had harems of women like this in my 20s.

She'll probably be the one who catches me whoring around if anything.

A; so easy

did girl A get fucked by all white men?

Everyone born after the 50's is garbage.
Weak people who can't accomplish anything and think making a live out of complaining on the internet is something.
No wonder human progress has halted.

Just hope someone sane enough finally launches the nukes.

first one but i would artificially inseminate that gonorrhea snatch and then i would just cheat on her

Neither, common sense

This x360

I choose A.

Both are ruined beyond virginity so it doesn't really matter in that aspect, so now belief and conviction is the only thing left.

B because women are malleable and A only has those beliefs because that's what her experiences reaped the most rewards for her. Neither of them have firmly held beliefs either way.

B : it's still fixable. A former roastie can never be fixed, the statistics don't lie, a marriage with her would not last.

I choose neither and kill the OP for being a Jew.

Keep looking for Girl C

I choose girl B.

More of a challenge! I've successfully red pilled more than a few people in my time. I can be extremely persuasive!

>former roastie
Go back to wherever you came from.

A

>Assume both are equally attractive.
For me there's more to it than that. I know you didn't offer it as a parameter, but I want to know about the genetics/ancestry of the family. I'd rather have an average girl from a family of intelligent and attractive people than an attractive girl from a family of dullards and orcs. The bigger picture is important.

Only a complete neo-autist would choose B.