Trudeau unveils new Anti-Racism campaign in Conservative Provinces

Alberta and Saskatchewan BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

unlearnracism.ca/
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/city-advocates-defend-anti-racism-billboards-1.4188754
archive.is/VDRfW
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/saudi-arabia-appears-to-be-deploying-canadian-made-armoured-vehicles-against-its-own-citizens/article35831864/
youtube.com/watch?v=4A3gcDg5M3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that the Amazing Bananaman?

I thought that this billboard was a photoshop fakery so I went to the site address below.

Well, I'm lost for words now...

So, did you learn anything? Is there a little something you would like to acknowledge now?

Is it exclusively in conservative provinces?

>be Nazi
>driving through Alberta on my way to racism meet up
>see billboard
>see the error of my ways and accept multiculturalism

Thanks Trudeau

All we need is some based natives to tell Trudeau that he's the real racist

Did he used tax payers dollars for that?

>I am the bridge...to ending racism.
colored people will walk all over him

this is why the liberals will lose.

Hillary attacked white people and the rest is history.

Except Manitoba is the most racist province.

>putting up a racist bill board to stop racism

The government's dropping red pills for us now.

Woah now there brother leaf! Don't forget to
unlearnracism.ca/

Dang we actually might need to torch you all.

Don't be so draconic user! Truly unlearning is the way of progress!
What have YOU unlearned today?

but for real nuke us
vaporize us
march in here and gas us individually and when you get to my whithered dying body and give me the blessed antidote zyklon, can you whisper to me sweetly that the trials are at an end?

This will end... poorly...

>stoking Conservative hornet's nest
Was Trudeau /ourguy/ the entire time?

If you don't like this billboard, please dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT.

in regina...only seen budget related political boards....

why dont some rednecks make his face target practice?

It's like he's secretly trying to promote far right nationalism

>attack or ignore
no shit, what else is he going to do?

I guess the third option would be to go turbo cuck and agree with the statement.

Check your privilege

There should be billboards installed near reserves also
" I have to acknowledge that racially allocated pieces of land/mini nations with the right to racially discriminate outsiders is not something we can tolerate anymore #EndNativePrivilege "

Shit you mean smug liberal browbeating was the method to ending racism? Why didn't they try that before???

>i am the bridge

Well now I don't feel so bad about driving over you

This can't be real. No fucking way a country can be this KEKED

>failing to realise that the tribal cûckery creates and fuels the push-back effect in question
>oblivious, persisting with said chimpanzee meconium-chucking and thereby literally acting against one's own interests

Really rakes one's leaves...

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/city-advocates-defend-anti-racism-billboards-1.4188754

`

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/VDRfW

>shadman

One of you maple queefs make this happen

Why aren't canadians trying to get trudeau arrested for warcrimes?
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/saudi-arabia-appears-to-be-deploying-canadian-made-armoured-vehicles-against-its-own-citizens/article35831864/

>unveils

dont use this islamophobic term you sexist bigot

Guess who? Holy shit it's Randy Bachman! We really ain't seen nothin' yet.

guy needs to look more jewish

Fucking cuck. Get flooded faggot.

>Diversity as kitchen aid

Maybe there is a silver lining here.

We'll just so you know, he's been advised to do both.

>it's real

Islamic caliphate when?

Ever heard of black priveledge? It's walking down the street without worrying about the current government drive in and cutting your hands off. It's being able to randomly punch white people who rally for your race at BLM protests with no consequence. It's being racist and others excuse you for it. It's being a minority and contributing to majority of crime against other races and people still consider you the victim. Sounds pretty comfy.

I worry for the USA when Canada implodes, it'll be there like a cancerous tumor.

Why are people in Murderpeg so racist?

>tfw losing grip on reality
youtube.com/watch?v=4A3gcDg5M3M

Yeah thats really gonna change the minds of all the white people who have to put up with shitskin natives uglying up every town and city they touch. Or the crime they cause, or the use of hospital care as a babysitting service so they can party, or the never showing up the day after payday, or the pakis building mosques in our own white communities. It was already obvious Trudeaus agenda targetted Alberta with the complete devastation of fort mac thanks to his lack of urgent response. I honestly believe it was started by people Trudeau hired to burn down a pillar of Alberta's already struggling workforce from the strangling taxes reigned in. I'll never forget what happened while Trudeau was too busy hiring third world firefighters who've never fought a fire in their lives that sat on their hands demanding more pay after being shipped into the country. All this is going to do is make Albertans hate him more. Everybody under his administration deserves the fucking rope for what's happened to this great country. Cant even fucking go to timmys anymore or Im supporting a liberal agenda fuck right off

Of course white people have it easier in Canada, it is predominantly white country and they have had decades to establish themselves.
And that is not wrong at all. Because even though immigrants are given support on various matters, they will will always have harder time than native population, no matter who moves where. If a white person moves from one country to another, they will face similar problems.

This is a fucking non-issue.

What gets me more is how they ALWAYS portrait white man as racists,the day they made a billboard against racism with a black guy I would at least start considering they are trying to end racism and not simply fuck up white countries unluckily that ain't happening.

Look up Gender Based Analysis Plus.

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY WHITE MAN

That's what I thought
Never felt so good to be a racist in my life if that's the face of self flagellation

if only the niggers and sandniggers behaved, there will be no racism

Ahahahhahahahha fucking canadians never stop cucking themself.