Pentagon: Donald Trump will attack weapons site in North Korea 'within the next year'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743268/amp/Trump-attack-weapons-site-North-Korea-year.html

"Trump is poised to order a military strike against North Korea ‘within the next year’ after the communist state said it had successfully fired a ballistic missile capable of hitting the US mainland.

Senior military sources in Washington DC told The Mail on Sunday that Pentagon officials have laid out plans to obliterate a nuclear weapons facility operating deep within a mountain in the rogue state."

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743268/amp/Trump-attack-weapons-site-North-Korea-year.html
archive.is/qxZU8
armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/07/27/milley-future-wars-will-be-long-theyll-be-fought-on-the-ground-and-spec-ops-wont-save-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dailymail

>At least he's not a warmongerer like Hillary
I guess that's another one we can strike off the list.

>commenting your future military actions in the media
that's either a bluff or really fucking stupid.
he's gonna attack the norks soon on surprise, screencap this.

> tells them he will attack within a year
> inb4 attacks tomorrow

Fake or not the (((media))) is gunna get us all fucking killed.

If fat boy in the north or any of his generals catches word of this, it'll put them on edge. They might actually go for a first strike, simply because Michael Powell wanted to break (or make) a story for ad revenue.

>have laid out plans to obliterate a nuclear weapons facility operating deep within a mountain

They'll need to use a nuke, which is unlikely.

It's probably a tactical leak to see what NK is doing by satellite. They might move stuff around.

If trump does this he is worse than bush

No

Iraq had no nukes or ICBMs/SLBMs and hadn't recently attacked a neighbor

Whilst I don't think anyone should attack NK until NK attacks someone, it's not the same as Syria or Libya.

Something like that has to be highly top secret. If it's an actual leak, somebody needs to be in Leavenworth.

You don't have a BROTHER who is scheduled to go to North Korea if shit goes down faggot. I do. Maybe you should stfu before you start saber raddling.

Only country to use nukes again another country in a war is the us. Yet North Korea wants to defend themseleves and everyone loses their shit.

Oh shit nigga I wasn't ready

>people here are acting as though crushing North Korea would be a bad thing
We should invade Cuba too.

Because we are still at war with them faggot and they constantly call for our destruction, your brother is a man and he knows his fate lies with the military. Its time you became a man too, stop acting on emotion and grow the fuck up.

Bunker busting bombs were designed specifically with Best Korea in mind.

Stop being a whiny little bitch. I hope your brother dies in agony from VX gas.

>Within a year
Sorry but its much closer than that, this is just to put NK off the scent.
WW3 is coming very soon do not forget that ALL americans out of NK by Aug 26th as per the new tourist ban. The DoD realises the longer they wait - the more casualties.

>‘within the next year'
k

We're talking about Trump here. He's kind of stupid.

NK has nuke tipped ICBMs and has vowed to use them against the US.

>rogue state
the only rogue states I know of are amerifatistan and its satellites. I hope that Kim nukes whole washington dc and pentagon and finally frees world of this plague.

They vowed to use it if they are attacked you stupid fuck

>they dont threaten to nuke us back to the stone age and burn us to ashes every other day
ok

It's the generals who call the punches, the president is simply a Yes Man in these sort of things.

>NK claims they have an ICBM
>People still believe them

>turned 1mil to billions
>hes stupid
can we just stop this meme already

Cmon guys. He tried to enlist, but he got rejected on account of his genital warts.

Rather not find out the hard way, in if he'd be doing us a favor taking out LA, SF, Portland, and Seattle. I mean we'll have to turn him into ash because of it to keep up appearences, but deep down we'll know we just lost the garbage people that inhabit those places anyway.

Right. He's so stupid that he became a billionaire and POTUS. Not to mention that he surrounds himself with brilliant, experienced people. Stop regurgitating the liberal MSM nonsense.

A bunch of international radio frequencies are currently being jammed, INCLUDING THE SKYKING CHANNEL.

Shit's fucky, yo.

IZ ID HABBENING NAO?

Are you that black dude that raped that Quagmire polish chick and sired an ogre?

If they are attacked, important distinction kike goyim

So you are thinking with your feels not your brain

Are you female?

Your brother signed up to fight Americas enemies

TRIPS
R
I
P
S

lol
they say they just want to turn us to ash
not
"hey america, we want to obtain nuclear weapons for self defense, and we are conducting missile tests too, and we made sure we got a hold of Japan to make sure they are ok with our missiles landing in there waters, thanks for being understanding, love kim."
ready to stop being retarded?

"small loan"

a million dollars isnt a lot of money, he had to be smart to make that shit into what he has now.

shit
missiles at dawn

he inherited hundreds of millions of dollars from his father, he would have made more money in the stock market than his business

lol calm donn boys.

you clearly just regurgitate when the kike media tells you

He better stop fucking arround with a nuclear power. Remember the campaign? "Why would you tell someone before you attack them?".

Idk what Trump is doing currently with Russia, Iran and NK but i don't like it.

It happened during the Crimea business and some previous Korea events

Happeningcon 3

tell me what he says then?
show me a vid of kim saying he wants to obtain nukes for self defense and doesnt want to nuke us

>North Korea nukes all of the (((important))) American cities
>North Korea gets nuked
Don't see anything wrong with this.

>Pentagon: Donald Trump will attack weapons site in North Korea 'within the next year'
Don't you mean Dailymail: : Donald Trump will attack weapons site in North Korea 'within the next year', cause they're the ones with the retarded clickbait article not the pentagon.

That's not true. Many people lost billions of dollars in the tech bubble.

Trump was shielded from the tech bubble.

Trump wasn't talking to the daily mail.

Some unnamed senior military official did.

>that even happened
dont kid yourself lmaoo

>under mountain

user, no conventional weapon will get through even quarter of the way through the mountain.

They have tunnels leading into the mountain and going deeper under it. You can collapse the entrance, but that won't destroy the capabilities of what's inside it.

Either a low yield B61 nuclear bunker buster or a full up megaton warhead will be the only things that bother something under a mountain.

the pentagon is well known for disclosing secret plans

>Some unnamed senior military official did.

mattis would hang them by their balls

I doubt it

And your parents would be millionaires if they invested $100 in Google 15 years ago. Therefore your parents must be retarded fucks for not doing so. Sucks to suck.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743268/amp/Trump-attack-weapons-site-North-Korea-year.html
archive.is/qxZU8

True. This is something to look into.

>grip is clip
lmao

>clip
lmao

This and the 3.5 million man paramilitary are the underrated strengths of old Kim.

>dailymail
>.co
>.uk
Get the fuck out my goddamn face with that bullshit

>‘within the next year’
Plenty of time to give the news something to distract with. More Kim!

>Senior military sources in Washington DC told The Mail on Sunday that Pentagon officials have laid out plans to obliterate a nuclear weapons facility operating deep within a mountain in the rogue state.

>Senior military sources in Washington DC

So secondary sources of sources. The damned Sup Forums threads a few weeks ago had more military information and in length at least equivalent to a proper news article.

DailyMail hits left and right with all its weight, it has almost 0 integrity and usually relies on clickbait, viral or recycled articles.

Doesn't seem like any of the major newspapers have picked up this story yet. I'm reserving judgement until they do but it seems bizarre of the Daily Mail to publish this if it's a complete fabrication. The article itself is so bare-bones and pathetic yet makes such a massive claim, it just seems weird.

There isnt gonna be a long and drawn out conflict in NK if shit goes down. NK isnt that big and we could completely wipe them out without boots on the ground.

The only reason they havent been annihilated yet is because we have to worry about SK and Japan being attacked if shit jumps off, but when we do attack NK, its going to be overwhelming and theyre not gonna know what to do. Once we have shit worked out, theyre gonna get fucked no lube

Even if it's real, it's just planning. The Pentagon has plans on how to attack every country on Earth, doesn't mean they're going to invade Paraguay or level Munich sometime this year.

Yeah, I know. There is a world of difference between the title and the article itself.

you are one dumb mother fucker

That's how journalism works these days, they decide what they want as a title first, then go find something tangentially related to that title to write about in order to have an article with it. Then they wonder why everyone is starting to regard the entire news media worse than they used to regard tabloids a couple decades ago.

its always best to tell your enemies what are going to do and where to you will attack months before you do it

Both gulf wars had a several month build up of troops

But you wouldn't remember that

Show a video of him saying he wants destruction, jackass.

>There isnt gonna be a long and drawn out conflict
>NK isnt that big and we could completely wipe them out without boots on the ground

Assuming this is falling for the same trap that Americans have been falling for since the first Korea war.

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/07/27/milley-future-wars-will-be-long-theyll-be-fought-on-the-ground-and-spec-ops-wont-save-us/

>tabloids reporting when and where the US will attack
>again
wow it wasn't fake news the last 8,000,000 times they did this and it's not fake news this time either
Do you KNOW what a tabloid is, op?

heil fuhrer trump

FUCK YEA. NUKE THEM EGG HEADS TRUMP.

NK is small, NK is just a little bit bigger than Ohio, and despite the fear mongers, NK's military is puny and theyre running on obsolete shit. They are BARELY developing shit we played around with back in the 50's and 60's. Little Kim over there has surrounded himself with 'yes-men' who are constantly telling him that he's 1. An actual god, and 2. His country is the strongest. He's in for a rude awakening. We dont need boots on the ground, as raining bombs would be sufficient. First strike will take out Pyongyang, command centers etc and known missile launch sites and artillery batteries that could hit SK, then next will be targeting troops on the move.

>Sup Forums doesn't like war
your handlers have misinformed youv

>NK's military is puny
Oh god you're so uninformed

Also the us can only use a portion of their army because the rest is in Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan/Yemen/Qatar/Germany/Turkey etc

>Oh god you're so uninformed
>Also the us can only use a portion of their army because the rest is in Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan/Yemen/Qatar/Germany/Turkey etc

This dumb kid thinks the majority of our military is in the middle east. Fucking wew, son.

Well no I specified Germany also

You specified retardation

>non argument: the post