imgur.com/r/transpassing
youtube.com/watch?v=6YB4xpw57eU
youtube.com/watch?v=JUt-o8c48tg
youtube.com/watch?v=3UL9PTqyL0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

non-ivertable micro penis

> when you customize your character then decide to be a girl at the last minute

Child abuse.

Literally this. Children are not your fucking experiments, progressives.

just by the fact that there is someone looking like a girl and an identity statement above and it is 2017, I'd have to say this is pretty obviously Jazz, a male who considers himself a female, and we are supposed to consider him brave and whatnot.
I really have no clue other than those provided by our current culture.
There's an airline called Jazz, maybe it has something to do with that?

>when jewish schemes affect their own kind

Let you 4 year old pick their own sex. What is the fucking retarded shit.

>tfw your penis is so small due to hormone therapy that the plastic surgeon has to use part of your colon to make your axe wound.

How old is he now? How many years do we have to wait before we get our new Bailey Jay?

I always wondered what trannies do when they get old.

If they're passable they can spend their 20's having casual sex, but once they hit 30 what's there to do for the next 50 years of your life?

Straight people have their family and children, and at least gays can get into committed long term relationships once they hit the wall, but nobody is going to marry a tranny (let's be serious).

Seems like the tranny quality of life (what little there is to begin with) really drops off after you stop being fuckable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings

>The family is Jewish, and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."

Big fuckin' surprise.

His parents should be arrested.

>but once they hit 30 what's there to do for the next 0 years of your life?

fixed

>>tfw your penis is so small due to hormone therapy

It's probably hilariously small. I'd like to see it.

They An Hero

16 I think.
No pedo but holy shit do those hormones make a good ass.

They kill themselves as settling down with a beta cuck provider is not an option.

Their real name is Jaron Blonshinky

>neovagina

wat

She was pretty cute as a kid, now she looks like a fat mexican woman... many of which look abnormally masculine to begin with.

The Leader of the Alt-Right.

About a year and that thing will die.

Penises that fit in your mouth
Benis bites

Thinking about how much she hates niggers.

You keep saying fuckable like there are real men waiting to have sex with a neovagina?

It has to be White for it to be child abuse, doesn't it?

They kill themselves or try their best to ignore reality before dying either in a gutter from heroine OD, infection or from cancer.

>I'd like to see it
GAY

Jazz the Redpilled Tranny

damn it don lemon stop being a faggot for 2 seconds for once in your life and realize that thing isnt even passable

Spotted the pedo.

>neovagina

It's what they call the gaping, unhealing wound that's left after the "reassignment".

It would be hilariously sad if he kills himself and leaves behind a suicide note that says it was all a huge mistake and he hates his parents for what they did to him.

America's favorite pervert.

I can't even listen to jazz anymore because it all just reminds me of this whiny dicklet now.

Sounds like you really love children.

Bailey Jay plays Bingo with my grandmother.

>it's real
End my suffering.

>I always wondered what trannies do when they get old.
The honest answer is that we don't know, the first cohort of mass surgery are just starting to get old now.

I wouldn't be surprised if suicide rates spike, it's got to be crushing to go through all that pain and the years of dilation only to start looking more and more like an old man as your body collapses.

Put on a dress, you fucking pervert.

>If they're passable

>implying

Here are Reddit's trannies:

imgur.com/r/transpassing

>i aint clicking that shit nigger

kuk! so progressive!

It tries to heal itself they just have to keep the wound fresh by "dilating" every day

Holy fuck im glad im white.

Must suck to be this weak-minded

>day Trump twitter bans trannies
>have take employee to emergency room for an injury that's obviously bullshit
>subjected to a waiting room with three flatscreens tuned into a marathon of this hormone-induced (((scripted reality))) horroshow

More than anything I feel sorry for this poor, twisted creature.
How do I unsee this unholy Jewing?

Microbenis
Xdddddd

Honestly, I feel fucking awful for this kid. Blah blah degenerate, blah blah, it should neck itself, blah blah blah.

No. This poor kid never had a choice. The deck was stacked against him from the beginning bc of his evil fucking parents and their famewhoring. It's like the kid never had a chance at life. He was never even a person. Just a production. A product.

And this is related to a lot of the liberals/MSM's misconstrual of the anger and disgust most people have with respect to the tranny issue. There's a lot of anger and disgust involved, but it's all levied against the enablers of these people, and not so much the trannies themselves (traps and free speech police excepted). Anger and disgust against them would be like being angry or disgusted at a person with schizophrenia for hearing voices. It's a mental illness. What's disgusting are the profiteers who try to cash in on the fact that they have it. Those people need to be called out.

Did that guy Blair White get his penis inverted yet?

But here's the real issue:

>LET'S FUCKING CRIMINALIZE THIS SHIT AS CHILD ABUSE.

Srsly, how fucking cucked is Congress for not jumping on this a decade ago?

Ex. for Amerifags. For sake of arg.

The Federal Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA) is 42 U.S.C.A. ยง 5106g. It defines child abuse and neglect as, at minimum:

"Any recent act or failure to act on the part of a parent or caretaker which results in death, serious physical or emotional harm, sexual abuse or exploitation"; or

"An act or failure to act which presents an imminent risk of serious harm."

>HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO GET THAT DEFINITION EXPANDED TO INCLUDE GIVING YOUR CHILD HORMONE BLOCKERS, OR GROOMING THEM FOR TRANSITIONING BEFORE A CERTAIN AGE?

Statutory law, case law, fucking ANYTHING.

>LET'S DO IT AND RID OURSELVES OF THIS DEGENERACY ONCE AND FOR ALL.

ay carumba!

they become this...

NEOVAGINA JAZZVANGELION

youtube.com/watch?v=6YB4xpw57eU

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM.

Man, "she" was sorta cute for a while, but she's really getting fat.

Still wonder if she jerks off.

Good job american, i'm triggered.

It doesn't sound Jewish to me. Slavic for sure though

Need some arm-hair, and someone could colorpicker+paintbucket the background, pretty good picture though

My laptop screen is way too bright so I didn't even save it.

>hormones make a good ass

That's call fat injections, faggot.

They seem to not like people talking shit about Trans or calling him a boy, and have a bunch a cucks and sfw defending them on their Youtube videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUt-o8c48tg
youtube.com/watch?v=3UL9PTqyL0Q

Underrated.

A better question is why is this thread not 404'd?

>If only closed minds came with closed mouths.....

>She's such a sweet girl. People should feel bad hating on a child.

These comments.

BOMB THE COMMENTS SECTION.

>That thind has a kid
>That thing also HIV positive while making cotton candy for other kids

Just what the fuck

Jizz

You guys are retarded. I am 29 with no plans to die.

Have never met a transgender person were it was pushed on them by their parents. That sounds more like the day dreaming fantasy of someone transgender.

Normally we know our parents/society will reject us and hide it until the last moment possible.

I had to ban this show from my house. Real Housewives? Below Decks? Watch What Happens With The Kike Fag? Kill me now. But no, this show is too fucking far. Turn it off, or I leave you and and the kids and refuse all contact with them for all eternity, you fat piece of shit.

>imgur.com/r/transpassing
Adams apples all over the place lol.

When I'm at work this shit is always on TV. Or other degenerate shows like 90 Day Fiance. I always tell them to turn that shit off but they're like oohohohoohohho its so funny. I literally try to stop the soundwaves from entering my ears this shit is so bad.

How many trannys have you met?

LATE NIGHT SUNDAY DRINKING ANGER AT WIFE LOLOL

times changed, man. don't you see it? the show itself is evidence. Suddenly it's hip, and the parents can show trough FB how tolerant and progressive they are. Their own kids get reduced to a lifestyle product, and thats the true perversion behind it. The People don't care for you as person, they just care for the concept behind it. For them you are just a chess figure, same with BLM and Moslems etc. they dont truly care, as soon as you go against their values they drop you like a ppiese of shit. You aint human for them, you are a socio-political tool. Tools get used and replaced as soon they dont function properly anymore .

why do you have a kikebox at all

A few dozen because we tend to build communities around it.

Your parents are not playing chess with you user. They should give you unconditional love because that is what a good parent does! Mine were not happy to learn I was transgender but they came around when they saw I was much happier my self.

>they came around

you mean denial in order to cope with the unpleasant reality you made them live in??

Humans are really good at that in general, i'm not impressed.

in theory we should'nt kill and rape eachother because thats what good people do, but hey the thought is nice.

>Seems like the tranny quality of life (what little there is to begin with) really drops off after you stop being fuckable.

This is because most trannies think that femininity = being hot and fuckable, but there is much more to being a woman than that. If they understood, they could age more gracefully.

Bailey Jay is almost 30 years old now. I've been here too long.

He's also now fat

why did she let herself get so fat?

It's a feminine penis though.

geez some of them i could pass off as being females
im scared now desu

>she

watching that second video with the sound off is doing my head in. So much facial contortion, with constantly moving eyebrows and mutant lips from hell. Dial down the act, matey. there's such a thing as trying too hard

wait till ya it ya 40's. being an old woman ain't no fun at all.

Plans or not, you will die.

lol

>neovagina