Based Cenk Abosolutely Destroyed Nasally Kike Shapiro on Politcon debate

the thread

I saw a few excerpts and it was exactly what I was expecting. The brown shitskin was trying to act “alpha” and was sweaty as fuck the whole time because he couldn't keep up whilst the little Jewblet was trying to talk really fast without really saying anything in a pathetic attempt to drown his opponent in sheer faggotry.

Only ultra high IQ Hillary voters who live in large liberal cities should be allowed to have an opinion, otherwise you just end up lowering the level of discourse. These 2 subhumans should be forced to pick cotton, let alone partake in a highly publicized debate on Youtube.

you need to be physically removed from society

your two smart

Big Ben did a lot better but Ben is so proud of his intellect he speaks at a rate equivalent to pressurized speech. It amounts to a parlor trick, and at an expense to his crowd.

Anyone that listens to either of these idiots deserves to be multicultured..

>Cenk destroyed Ben

Oh, sweet summer child. Oh, honey!

Cenk is a mongoloid

It's not that hard to follow if you are used to listening to him.

Ben is far smarter than you could ever hope to be, brainlet.

Did you watch the debate?
Bad bait, obviously.

>Chunky Yogurt
>winning against master manlet of kikery and statistics
just because you scream OF COURSE! loudly and frequently enough to muffle the opposition doesn't mean you win desu

yea

based cenk ripped the kike to shreds on education, healthcare identity politics etc.

*Ripped him to shreds with conjecture and virtue signals

Anyone 'far smarter' than I already has a Nobel Prize
But those who brag about their IQs are losers
It's possible Ben could be a bit smarter than me, but he's not

speaking autistically really fast over your oppents does not count as a (((win)))

I actually somewhat agree with Cenk on the issues of taxation, and healthcare, and even I can admit that he did poorly against Shapiro.

It was actually embarrassing to watch. Compare his performance against Ben to his performance against Ann Coulter, and Dinesh D'Souza. In those, he relied on the audience cheering him on; however, against Ben, he completely lost the audience. They'd cheer whenever Cenk fell back on some vague populist platitude, but any time policy specifics were mentioned, he either got booed or had a very small round of cheers.

He picked the worst arguments for his position, he presented them in a horribly lackluster way, and I felt legitimately embarrassed for him. That bit where he insults the audience's education due to transparent bitterness was particularly awful.

OF COOOOUUUURSEEEE

The audience was completely partisan and filled with conservative hacks

>too smart to win

Interesting claim considering Cenk's had no problem relying on the audience to score points in past Politicon debates.

>fast-talking jew

People fall for this trick. Salesmanship 101 and it works

>Calling Benyamin "Ben"
>rooting for a Benyamin
I hate nu-pol

Why would anyone want to watch a jew and a sandnigger talking to each other?
Anyone got a link to the vid?

Are we being raided? Do people actually think Cenk performed well at all? There are a few parts where I think Ben could've really shined if he pushed further, but he completely dominated the debate while Cenk couldn't even strawman correctly.

see

If you can't keep up with Ben's talking speed you are a literal retard. There's a reason Ben knew to keep a pen and paper to write with throughout the debate so he can make clear and concise counter-arguments directly to what Cenk said.

these are the choices we are reduced to cheering for in our political debates? these are our generation's representatives? our choice is picking between an sjw turk and an establishment-apologist jew?

if you are here to fight about one winning or the other, you are the one who is surely lost

Fuck off, Cenk. You have no power here.

hahahahhah nope