China Shows Off Military Might as Xi Jinping Tries to Cement Power

Are chinks even good fighters in modern warfare?

They just steal American R&D and make kung pao chickren all day long.

archive.is/2eAbW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tF4kVqsfA5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrier_strike_group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=429Pu5342I4
youtube.com/watch?v=_5BxwVfWt5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China has no military tho. The communist party has a goon squad to break up peasant protests they call a military.

Hey Paco, go to sleep.

Don't you have a taco stand to run in the morning with your grandma?

CARR OF DUTY: BRACK OPS

should you be sucking american cock to protect you from North korea ?

They have been in a standoff with India for a few weeks now, Nothing seems to be happening.

If they cant even pressure India then it shows how useless they are.

yeah basically this

>cheap chink bullpups

At least we have real food and not meat slapped in a piece of tortilla.

You have no imagination, Puto.

Shouldn't you be sucking our cock so we protect you from drug cartels?

Oh wait we don't give a shit about you.

> Are chinks even good fighters in modern warfare?
No. There is one thing you need to understand about China, for all their fucking long history they literally never won a single war against foreign power, not one. They can have fucking 10000000000000 soldiers, all the highest tech and it still wont help them at all, its in their blood to lose.

if modern warfare entails chemical weapons and IT, i don't think they'd be horrible

Interesting fact about the PLA:

Despite people the "Peoples" Liberation Army, They're not sworn to protect China and its citizens per say, but communism and the party foremost lol. You die for communist ideas, not for your country.

Always thought that was pretty funny.

Implying I am a target before-or post the ((war on drugs)).

>real food
>copy sushi call it your own
>copy BBQ make it into stove top shit show

you culture stealing fag

youtube.com/watch?v=tF4kVqsfA5s

Literally looks like a joke in tiny cars lmfaoooo

They have to go back back, brother
*Tips cowboy hat*

we can not win an infantry war with china. not only do they outnumber us, they are much, much harder to hit.

source: Oddjob in Goldeneye.

Only one of the soldiers is wearing glasses. Surprising for a bunch of chinks.

They have only just figgured out how to land jets on aircraft carriers a few years ago; we've been doing that shit since the 1940's...

They're good at putting on a parade. That's about it.

They still don't know how to replenish their ships at sea.

>China has no military tho. The communist party has a goon squad to break up peasant protests they call a military.

Really? China's military looks pretty impressive on parade.

I don't think America could take them.

Excellent bants guys, I keked

When was the last time China actually had an extended land war with anybody? We usually have a war every 15 years tops, our PFC's today have more experience than their generals...

Any know any one that fought in the Korean war,
When 1million Chinese crossed the border and chased the Americans out of North Korea.

Why are Mexicans so fucking dirty?

I travelled to LA once and there was a huge difference between Asian/White neighborhoods vs Mexican neighborhoods.

99% of the time the Spic 'hoods were dirty, smelly and typically brown.

And not to mention the fact that your people are fucking manlets and fat to boot.

>bullpup

ya im gonna say no

The Frozen Chosen gave them a run for their money...Uncle Sams Misguided Children

is that a picture of you future bulgogi

Truman kept McArthur from dropping a hundred nukes on China, literally the only reason those million chinks managed to push us back to the DMZ.

They have no notable navy.

Have you even ever been to Seoul?

It's literally a bastion of a modern city.

When anyone thinks of advancements in human achievements, no one ever thinks of Mexico as being one. Or even South Americans in general.

Your biggest exports are Tacos and Drug Cartels.

Not something to be proud of, you wetback.

The battle at the Chosun Reservoir.

Probably their civil war, and both sides lost.

America doesn't do military parades.

If they did, they would blow China out of the water.

>I don't think America could take them.
>China and America go to war
>pathetic Chinese navy and air force is destroyed
>American navy and air force constantly bombards China until it has been sufficiently weakened enough for the army to invade
I mean, I like China, but let's be real here, there's not competition. Expect a lot of casualties on both sides, but one clear winner.

meh im pretty sure the chinese PLA can defend its mainland, but anyone who doesnt realize the sheer difference in projection of power between nations is kidding themselves.

Kek they are unironically afraid of the Indian army, they don't stand a chance against Americans

>look at us japan modernized us
>no they raped us
>America modernized us again
>American soldiers rape us
>We so modern we even got a corporation monopoly running our nation
>Lee is korean, we use to rule china that why there are so many lee in china

A million chinks with AKs can't fight the USN and USAF, we'd just bomb their infrastructure and logistics supply until the PLA collapses.

holy shit put it at 10:15
that voice crack HAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHA

The type of warfare they are instrumented in and displaying is not the basis of the East.

^this.

You can't copy the west and find cement power in that. It's not your game or style and thus you won't ever be able to define strength in it.

>I mean, I like China, but let's be real here, there's not competition. Expect a lot of casualties on both sides, but one clear winner.

Really though? How many troops would you need to invade China?

How many planes would be shot down, how many carriers sunk?

The PLA Navy is already the world's second most powerful.

I'm telling you guys, don't underestimate China.l

>A million chinks with AKs can't fight the USN and USAF, we'd just bomb their infrastructure and logistics supply until the PLA collapses.

How would you do that without losing most of your air force?

>military parade
>in a fucking field
wew lads chinks cant even close their capital for a military parade

>how many carriers sunk?

Just that one piece of shit the Chinese bought from the Russians.

doesn't matter if their military's shit. the US can't even secure Afghanistan, or win against Vietnam

it's much harder fighting in enemy terrain than trying to secure your own

>>how many carriers sunk?
>Just that one piece of shit the Chinese bought from the Russians

And many American carriers?

This is straight out of the Art of War. In times of weakness, appear strong. In times of strength, appear weak. During the Global Financial Crisis, the chinks were a lot more agreeable because they assumed they were on the rise.
Now they're not so sure their economic growth will continue unabated and people keep pushing back at their provocations and challenges so they are pretty much trying to convince us that they aren't scared with micro penises.

>How many troops would you need to invade China?
Why the fuck would we invade? Just pummel them into the ground with air and sea assets and watch their economy tank

If the USN loses a carrier you can expect the entire Chinese mainland to be irradiated by MIRVs.

>The PLA Navy is already the world's second most powerful
That literally means nothing, the USA navy is so incredibly far ahead of any other navy that we could literally take on the entire worlds navy combined and still win.

By blowing up their air force, which is far inferior to ours.

Yes they have a gorillion man army.
No they don't have the means to mobilise them to where you are sitting.
Russians are decades ahead of China.
Indians can probably take China.

shut the fuck up spic

Chinks never won a war as far as i know, their military history is just outright depressing. Why do they keep doing this? They want to lose again?

Post more pics, that looks pathetic like they clearly have no idea what they are doing when they designed it.

>Why the fuck would we invade? Just pummel them into the ground with air and sea assets and watch their economy tank

I don't think you can do that. I think you'd lose most of your air force and Navy if you tried.

>never won a war
>somehow claimed a whole continent's worth of land

>That literally means nothing, the USA navy is so incredibly far ahead of any other navy that we could literally take on the entire worlds navy combined and still win.

Bullshit.

So this is china's solution to the nk question? Flex your shitty guns and wait for the US to do something other than dick wave?

yeah, it's also much easier to shoot down planes than having to fly them

>I think you'd lose most of your air force and Navy if you tried.

>this is the chink brain
>think it has a chance against the worlds largest and second largest air force

What in the fuck is this image

Fake and gay. China just help with NK you cunts.

>By blowing up their air force, which is far inferior to ours.

They have all kinds of ait defences, they'll shoot you down

Remeber your faggot stealth bomber ended up in a field in Serbia

hot war with china will just precipitate WW3

all economies will collapse

Nick Cage trying to get back the declaration of independence

>What are ground defenses

>America

You do know that whites Spaniards have literally brought the language and culture to you head chopping Aztecs literally 400 years ago right?

Fucking mierdas.

i thought they work together a lot with putin/russia?

They have a lot of soldiers, but have lower tech machines of war and far, far less experience in combined arms tactics. Also their Navy is getting bigger and better every year, but still isn't a match for the US Pacific Fleet.

The US's carrier strike groups are virtually unstoppable by conventional means. It's not just a matter of building enough ships either, it's all about the coordination and the training.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrier_strike_group

In 1995, the US moved several carrier groups off the coast of China as a show of force. It made them shit their pants because they realized how vulnerable they were and they've been building up their Navy ever since.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis

Here's a nice video that gives a visual comparison of the two navies:
youtube.com/watch?v=429Pu5342I4

We have about half of the world's aircraft carriers, and over half of those carriers are super-carriers, which NO ONE else has. The world's largest air force is the USA air force, and the worlds 2nd largest air force is the USA navy.

>chinks don't think the USAF has air to ground munitions that can defeat their third rate reverse engineered Soviet SAM sites.

How is this air craft supposed to be stealthy with the canards and those engines?

That implies I am Spanish or indio faggot.
Aztecs where not living in fucking straw hut till 1910 you faggot.

No two countries with McDonalds will go to war for real with each other.

>They have all kinds of ait defences
Which we will use SEAD to destreay

>cement
Look at them all, imagine how high you could stack 'em.

>Are chinks even good fighters in modern warfare?
No.
They are very unprepared to fight against anyone with experience or as much as a burning passion to win against them.
Vietnam and India could take them without anyone else getting involved. Pajeet would need backup though due to Pakishits wanting to take their shitting streets for themselves.
If China ever went to war they'd face a ground invasion while of course the US military would take advantage and provide support with our superior technology.
China's navy is pitiful in comparison to ours and as long as that's the case they will be forced to play defense.

One drone strike, and they are single file.

so are you one of those rare german mexicans or something?

my sides

>One drone strike, and they are single file.

Drones are sitting ducks for S400

>JewSA JewSA JewSA
All right, keep trusting your """mighty""" air force, it'll help morale after you're drafted

They claimed the exact region they fucking come from, its no surprise. Also, PRC didnt claim shit, it was freed by the USSR lol.

>Chinks will waste their entire premium SAM missiles on drones

I've owned some Chinese firearms. Besides the SKS and AK variants, they have been utter garbage. I've had brand new weapons chew themselves up during break in, bits of metal flying about, pins and springs breaking, etc.

If their military equipment is of similar quality, I'd wager we have no reason to worry. This lack of quality extends to almost every Chinese product I've ever had the displeasure of owning.

>Which we will use SEAD to destreay

No you won't.

There is absolutely no reason for us to go to war with them at the current moment. Sure, they want to expand and lessen our military influence in Asia, but they also depend on us for trade. The consequences and casualties on both sides would be monumental, as any modern war would be between massive countries with professionally trained militaries, advanced weapon tech, et cetera.

>>Chinks will waste their entire premium SAM missiles on drones

They have plenty of missiles, long, medium and short range.

An American drone will last about 10 seconds in Chinese air space.

>no recent combat experience
>largely untested military hardware
>hubristic
>surrounded by enemies on all sides
China would get blown the fuck out in a conventional war with the West. Like laughably so.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5BxwVfWt5I
CHABUDUO

SINK
THE
CHINKS

doesnt india have the 3rd largest military in the world? and nukes

>chinks in their pure excitement to shoot down american piggus
>fire their best SAMs at drones
>get HARM'd by F-35s

Iraq had a battle tested army in '91 and got absolutely btfo by the USAF. China would lose just as hard.

Chinese females are way more organized than bloodthirsty interracial baby killer whores of American army.

My Sides

Mexican-Korean War when?

>China would get blown the fuck out in a conventional war with the West. Like laughably so.

I really don't think so, and what do you mean by the West?

What countries do you think would help the US attack China?

How come Vietnam is always attacking the Chinks? I thought you guys were supposed to be communist allies or something.

Most of the cat eaters "modern" hardware is vapor ware or just for show during parades.

Maybe in 20 years they'll be superpower tier militarily.

What weapon are they holding in that pic?